[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @bdl said:

@caodaye said:
    我购买了的服务器,到现在好像都还没有部署好 :'(

Quote your order number so it can be cancelled

I have applied for the work order, but I haven't replied the work order yet. I still need to provide you with the order number? And then I'll reorder?
    After the machine was assigned, I didn't seem to install the system.

• Tongue twister.

Thanked by (5)ehab bdl pikachu FrankZ lentro

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• 帳單 #1413470
    Hello, it has been 8 hours, why haven't you turned it on for me, please turn it on as soon as possible, thank you very much!

Thanked by (1)crotaphiticus
  • bdlbdl OG
    edited April 2022

@caodaye said:

@bdl said:

@caodaye said:

I have applied for the work order, but I haven't replied the work order yet. I still need to provide you with the order number? And then I'll reorder?

If you re-order the working order, then you can reply the number of the order working? Still, when you provide the numbering, the order re-working the installation, and then assignment of the systems working.

@Cyzzc1290 said: Hello, it has been 8 hours, why haven't you turned it on for me, please turn it on as soon as possible, thank you very much!

That's what she said.

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • Hello, because the registration of the lowendtalk.com website has been unsuccessful, can you help me migrate these two IPs to Japan, thank you very much!
    Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP 23.94.24.** 172.245.180.**

帳單 #1338575
    帳單 #1343453

• Fuck the OGF shit is now here. Move out of colo… blah blah

Time to take a break from here mods will have a tough time cleaning up riff raff.

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @bdl said:

@caodaye said:

@bdl said:

@caodaye said:

If you re-order the working order, then you can reply the number of the order working? Still, when you provide the numbering, the order re-working the installation, and then assignment of the systems working.

@Cyzzc1290 said: Hello, it has been 8 hours, why haven't you turned it on for me, please turn it on as soon as possible, thank you very much!

That's what she said.

The work order number I apply for is
    View Ticket #549950

• @caodaye said:
    View Ticket #549950

This may help you...

@ VirMach said:

Refunds? Personal Order Status Updates? Management? Look At My Ticket First?

No. No. No. No.

• Hmmm, well that was a lot of requirements...

RCLOUDSYSTEMS - EmailBackup and EmailSync are powerful email management and migration utilities for an unbeatable price!

• @vyas said:
    Fuck the OGF shit is now here. Move out of colo… blah blah

Time to take a break from here mods will have a tough time cleaning up riff raff.

thinking out loud here, I wonder if there's a better way to provide forum-exclusive offers - maybe the development or some kind of interface that allows users to input their order numbers and registered providers can see their relevant order numbers, post counts and account creation date...? That may help providers filter out the fly-by-nighters with newly created accounts, in addition to helping them combat the re-posting of exclusive forum member deals on shady chicken farm websites?

A provider-that-shall-not-be-named on the OGF has actively encouraged the posting of invoice/order numbers to provide double bandwidth (and replying with the same template to these requests, obviously to encourage thread bumping) - end result, some of those threads become a steaming pile of crap, and it also encourages some users with a clear lack of online etiquette/manners to think spamming threads will somehow bump their request for a $2/year vps higher up a support queue....

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

We repurposed the black friday script to generate these automatically. We've been getting DDoSed and bruteforced for the last few hours, and I'm also trying my best to combat that at the same time... and there it goes again, be right back.

• @VirMach said:
    We repurposed the black friday script to generate these automatically. We've been getting DDoSed and bruteforced for the last few hours, and I'm also trying my best to combat that at the same time... and there it goes again, be right back.

怪不得我一直访问不了网站,进不去 :'(

• bdlbdl OG
    edited April 2022

@caodaye said:

@VirMach said:

怪不得我一直访问不了网站,进不去 :'(

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said: Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket. We will also do this if you spam this thread with your order ID asking for something outside of an activation request, or if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

Noting the above...

@caodaye said:
    View Ticket #549950

Thank you for your $5.

@Cyzzc1290 said:
    Hello, because the registration of the lowendtalk.com website has been unsuccessful, can you help me migrate these two IPs to Japan, thank you very much!
    Move Me Out of ColoCrossing Buffalo To Anywhere Else Please I’m Begging You Literally Anywhere Is Better For Me I Regret Purchasing My Service In This Location Oh And Also I Guess Something About VirMach Being Number 3 Provider And Hopefully Number One Provider After Moving Everyone Out Of Buffalo ColoCrossing Datacenter Location Here Is My Blacklisted IP 23.94.24.** 172.245.180.**

帳單 #1338575
    帳單 #1343453

Thank you for your $5 x 2.

• @tetech said:

@VirMach said: Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket. We will also do this if you spam this thread with your order ID asking for something outside of an activation request, or if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

Noting the above...

Thanked by (3)ehab tetech FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@reb0rn said:
    ubuntu 18,20 do not work for 768mb ryzen from template, error on boot is illegal filesystem, not even netboot as I guess it need 1GB+ only option of ubuntu for 768MB VM is 16.04 then upgrade to 18.04->20.04 when you boot it

Exact name please?

>

name for ?
    I am on tokyo039
    All works now as I used netboo.xyz do install 16.04 then upgrade from it to 20.04

• @tetech said:

@VirMach said: Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket. We will also do this if you spam this thread with your order ID asking for something outside of an activation request, or if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

Noting the above...

@caodaye said:
    View Ticket #549950

Thank you for your $5.

@Cyzzc1290 said:
    Hello, because the registration of the lowendtalk.com website has been unsuccessful, can you help me migrate these two IPs to Japan, thank you very much!

帳單 #1338575
    帳單 #1343453

I have recharged 10USD in my account, please help me migrate. thank you very much!

Thanked by (1)crotaphiticus
  • @tetech said:

I had just asked to cancel an order placed last month via LET (no spamming).
    Will I be charged an additional $5 if I place a new order?

And yes, I ended up not reading the first post in its entirety...

• @Cyzzc1290 said:

@tetech said:

Noting the above...

@caodaye said:
    View Ticket #549950

Thank you for your $5.

@Cyzzc1290 said:

帳單 #1338575
    帳單 #1343453

I have recharged 10USD in my account, please help me migrate. thank you very much!

:grimace:

Thanked by (2)bdl pikachu
  • Do we just have a lot of new people on 039, or somebody is doing cheeky stuffs?

%Cpu(s): 1.8 us, 1.5 sy, 0.0 ni, 75.4 id, 1.5 wa, 0.0 hi, 1.5 si, 18.2 st
    %Cpu(s): 0.0 us, 0.3 sy, 0.0 ni, 93.9 id, 0.0 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.0 si, 5.8 st

--- gateway ping statistics ---
    100 packets transmitted, 99 received, 1% packet loss, time 99406ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.763/8.765/86.571/12.757 ms

Hosted by SoftEther Corporation (Tsukuba) [9175.66 km]: 4.165 ms
    Testing download speed................................................................................
    Download: 82.90 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed......................................................................................................
    Upload: 28.93 Mbit/s

sussy

• 帳單 #1413935

• @reisenpai said: cheeky stuffs

?
    Where are you stuffing things?

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @VirMach said:

4GB RAM
    80GB NVMe
    3 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$70/2YR (RECURRING*)
    ORDER: https://virmach.com/special-offers/

Good day
    Something larger - such as:
    100+G NVMe
    4+ AMD vcores
    possible pls?

T y

Good day and Goodbye

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@reisenpai said: cheeky stuffs

?
    Where are you stuffing things?

🐔

• @vyas said:
    Fuck the OGF shit is now here. Move out of colo… blah blah

I am a drama lover, but the drama recently is just not funny. :/

Action and Reaction in history

• good offers.

• @tetech said:

Noting the above...

@caodaye said:
    View Ticket #549950

Thank you for your $5.

@Cyzzc1290 said:

帳單 #1338575
    帳單 #1343453

@tototo said:

@caodaye said:
    View Ticket #549950

This may help you...

@ VirMach said:

Refunds? Personal Order Status Updates? Management? Look At My Ticket First?

No. No. No. No.

I'm buying in # 6 in the morning, but not installed on assigned to my machine system, the website open ticket, prompt transfer of technology department, to 6, has not yet been processed in the afternoon, I reshipment system in panel, the same failure, so I come here to ask, in your colleagues told me to provide a single number, I this not activate the content of the machine?

• Placed order 4767433618 please activate thx

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@fluttershy said:

Are you on RYZE.SJC-Z008.VMS? VPS is broken for me there too, no ISO and the Debian templates don't work, also shows I have 1GB of bandwidth. Not that I need more than 1GB for idling, but it would be nice to have a little more. I guess I'll just wait, I know VirMach is busy.

just checked I am on RYZE.SJC-Z003.VMS

@VirMach netboot iso is working now. :)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2022

@miu said:

@VirMach said:

4GB RAM
    80GB NVMe
    3 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$70/2YR (RECURRING*)
    ORDER: https://virmach.com/special-offers/

Good day
    Something larger - such as:
    100+G NVMe
    4+ AMD vcores
    possible pls?

T y

VirMach previously stated there was going to be larger plans offered after all the dust settles. I don't know how long it will be before this offer takes place, but I will let you know when/if I see it.

It was stated as not exactly, but could be something like the below:

8GB RAM
    150GB NVMe
    4 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$118/YR
    $188/2YR

--

6GB RAM
    100GB NVMe
    3 vCore Ryzen CPU
    8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

$88/YR
    $138/2YR

@bdl @JeDaYoshi @dosai @vyas I've PM'ed you as requested.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.