WTB: Blesta Owned License. Maybe $150.

MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
edited August 2022 in Requests

Hey, looking to buy (specifically transfer) a Blesta owned license. I am happy with branded which is currently $250 on their website. If someone here has a spare and wants to go closer to $150, I'm interested. We can fight to pay the $25 transfer fee.

Terms:

• License must be directly from Blesta.com
  • License must have been purchased more than 90 days ago
  • License must have valid support and updates still
  • Payment via PayPal, UK Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Crypto (Maybe?)
  • I will need an invoice to document to purchase

This isn't a big deal as more than likely in Nov there will be a big sale and I'll jump on then but I thought I'd ask.

And before you ask, yes I did sell my old license for closer to $110 in todays money. Buy high sell low, right?

Thanked by (3)jureve vpsgeek3333 Logano

Comments

• LampardLampard Hosting Provider

Hey,

We can offer you a new Blesta Unbranded Owned License - for just $170.
    However, you have the following term that it must be directly from Blesta.com which is unfortunately not possible as we are the official resellers.
    Do let me know if you are interested.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited August 2022

@MichaelCee said

Buy high sell low, right?

Sell Low when High ;-)

Best wishes with the license xfer

Thanked by (2)webcraft MichaelCee
  • @Abdullah might be selling :) if it wasn't direct as a requirment I'd do you some form of deal

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • alentoalento Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

However, you have the following term that it must be directly from Blesta.com which is unfortunately not possible as we are the official resellers.

As an official reseller of Blesta doesn't that mean that the license IS directly from Blesta?

Recommended providers: BuyVM - MXroute - LunaNode - Forpsi - IntoVPS
    Contact me for all of your Mail-in-a-Box email hosting needs at AnyDomain. I am also a proud reseller of MXroute email.

• LampardLampard Hosting Provider

@alento said:

As an official reseller of Blesta doesn't that mean that the license IS directly from Blesta?

The resellers get it directly from Blesta, but the user will manage their license from our portal and cannot directly contact Blesta for support.

Thanked by (1)alento
  • Also much easier to get a development license direct

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

Reasons for wanting direct are:

• Dev license as @chris mentioned
    • Ability to resell licenses
    Thanked by (1)chris
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

Just to note I’m closing this. Ended up just buying a license. They deserve the extra bucks anyway. Cheers

Thanked by (3)bikegremlin Ympker chris
This discussion has been closed.