Did Anyone Get Deal for Yubikey from Cloudflare

Comments

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

Yep - got two. Quite fast too

Already had two so probably a little too many now frankly

Should probably investigate how to integrate them with ssh logins.

• I haven't got the email yet. It's been almost a week now... well

• no emails .. nothing,

• Also waiting for my email...clicked the link about a week ago.

• edited October 2022

I received it, but I applied to get it a few hours after their blog announcement (and even then, it took like ~5 hours to arrive). Nothing much to do other than wait until they solve it so legitimate users can get their coupons, and e-mail Yubico support/Cloudflare for assistance like mentioned in OGF.

• My 10 Yubikeys just arrived. Got 4 Yubikey 5c and 6 Yubikey 5

• I got the mail and ordered 4 keys (2 of each model). So far I haven't received the shipping info yet.

• @henix said:
    I haven't got the email yet. It's been almost a week now... well

Waited for a week, just got the email today.

• Got mine yesterday and ordered

Thanked by (1)MrNutz99
  • Took me a few days to get coupon

• Got 10 and I only had to wait maybe 10-20 minutes for the code. Seems like I was quite lucky.

• i still got no mail :(

Thanked by (1)AaronSS
  • @MrNutz99 said:
    i still got no mail :(

Same here

Thanked by (1)MrNutz99
  • Yes, however I don't see 10€ here, even with VAT added, its more like 15€ per key.

• @Neoon said:
    Yes, however I don't see 10€ here, even with VAT added, its more like 15€ per key.

And that's still a lot cheaper than what they sell it for usually.

Thanked by (2)Wolveix hey
  • got mail. code invalid. bullcrap!

• @lapua said:
    got mail. code invalid. bullcrap!

Be sure to stay in the limits. I had the same error when I tried to order too many.

Thanked by (1)lapua
  • I am getting error "This coupon isn't valid"

• @lesuser said:
    I am getting error "This coupon isn't valid"

You need to add at least two keys for it to work.

• @JeDaYoshi said:

@lesuser said:
    I am getting error "This coupon isn't valid"

You need to add at least two keys for it to work.

You are right. Added 2 keys and now coupon works.

• I claimed the offer now. Hopefully I'm not too late.

Filen.io - use this link to signup and we both get extra 10GB free.
    https://filen.io/r/4d472d5cdb57f6663621a251065e0b51

• This is the message I got yesterday, So I got a cheap domain and created an active zone. Time will tell

==================================

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the "Good for the Internet" pricing promotion for Yubico security keys, offered to Cloudflare customers in collaboration with Yubico. We're reaching out with information about how to qualify for the offer as your account currently does not qualify.

Cloudflare users can take advantage of this offer as long as their account is active as follows:

The account has an active zone, or
    The account is actively using Cloudflare Zero Trust and
    The account has not exceeded the amount of Yubico security keys available as part of this offer.

If your account becomes active while the offer is open, you will receive an email from Yubico so that you can partake in the offer. We appreciate your understanding and support in helping improve Internet security.

The Cloudflare Team

• @jperkins said:
    This is the message I got yesterday, So I got a cheap domain and created an active zone. Time will tell

==================================

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the "Good for the Internet" pricing promotion for Yubico security keys, offered to Cloudflare customers in collaboration with Yubico. We're reaching out with information about how to qualify for the offer as your account currently does not qualify.

Cloudflare users can take advantage of this offer as long as their account is active as follows:

The account has an active zone, or
    The account is actively using Cloudflare Zero Trust and
    The account has not exceeded the amount of Yubico security keys available as part of this offer.

If your account becomes active while the offer is open, you will receive an email from Yubico so that you can partake in the offer. We appreciate your understanding and support in helping improve Internet security.

The Cloudflare Team

Did they contact you first or did you ask something from them?
    I think I have everything ok, but nothing yet.

• Well I initially applied for the promotion. Eventually I got the email referenced above. I did not reach out to to them in the interim. Now just waiting to see if I get a second chance since I now have an active zone.

Thanked by (1)MGarbis
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Not really sure it beats any auth. apps.
    When all the pros and cons are considered.

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• I got email from Yubico. I wasn't too late. :)

• @jperkins said:
    Well I initially applied for the promotion. Eventually I got the email referenced above. I did not reach out to to them in the interim. Now just waiting to see if I get a second chance since I now have an active zone.

I got the promo today for up to 4 keys. took just a few days after setting up an active zone. The promo wasnt valid on the real small keys but that was ok

Thanked by (1)MrNutz99
  • @jperkins said:

@jperkins said:
    Well I initially applied for the promotion. Eventually I got the email referenced above. I did not reach out to to them in the interim. Now just waiting to see if I get a second chance since I now have an active zone.

I got the promo today for up to 4 keys. took just a few days after setting up an active zone. The promo wasnt valid on the real small keys but that was ok

Thanks, will try that too, perhaps i get the key offer too then

• Ordered 4 just now

• Timing was weird on this offer, had all but given up hope as I'd applied on 1st Oct., then suddenly got the e-mail voucher last night, over 2 weeks later. Have had an active zone with CF for years so no idea why I was given the slow service treatment over newer sign-ups.