[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @pdd said: As a non-native English speaker, the big short conversations are really time consuming and exhausting, I just hope you will think about it before I get attacked by your admirers, after all, we all have to communicate in a friendly way

Well, out of the topic, your English is very good.

• The chicks were killed by virmach.

• edited October 2022

I regret that I bought the account from someone else, but I like your service very much, I feel it has the right price and very good performance, after I bought the account, I paid the account within a short time. The account has been recharged, which shows that I have the will to continue to use it. I hope you can reply to my service. I am willing to continue to increase the account funds, and I promise not to change the email name of the account in the future. My support ticket number is #968440, thank you!
    @VirMach

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited October 2022

@FAT32 said: Hi cvbbn, unfortunately I am not able to find kkkk ooo building and yrohfsf road. Do you want to migrate to Jwdqpwo instead?

This might be extremely surprising news, but he's also marked as having multiple accounts and already has two tickets open regarding his migration to Tokyo as well another unrelated ticket. He also has another (older) ticket asking to migrate to Tokyo, another two saying the same thing, followed by four that were merged together, maybe 4 or 5 migration requests, one about when his order was pending during Black Friday, about 10 or 20 auto generated tickets where he tried over and over before that one that didn't go through since he had multiple accounts.

Now another interesting part is that he knew he already made a request and instead he kept clicking it to migrate again and again. Then apparently he decided the best decision to make here was to close the one where he paid, ensuring it doesn't get processed. He also closed every single other request as well.

• @Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:
    ticket number:#894753
    this would be my last ticket and please don't close my ticket directly. please delete my account and I already canceled the suspended service .

Thank you.

If you can't delete whole account,just remove my emails and telephone numbers associated with this account from your database. Thank you.

@VirMach once again,can you answer me directly?

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• Yesterday
    All my troubles seemed so far away
    Now it looks as though they're here to stay
    Oh, I believe in yesterday

• Wow, a lot of pages. Did I miss something beside there is a free transfer for now? :D

• @VirMach said:

@Chink_Best said:
    Yo chad @VirMach , will there be BF flash sale this year?

I'm going to regret making this joke, but only if we meet our quota on these suspensions.

Do I hear MOARRR suspension?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @FAT32 said:

@ugn said:
    VirMach I want my vps to migrate to Japan soon

Hi cvbbn, unfortunately I am not able to find kkkk ooo building and yrohfsf road. Do you want to migrate to Jwdqpwo instead?

They should have moved all those request to Jwdqpwo as Japan wasnt supposed to be there in the first place.

• Let's see these reviews about Virmach:https://www.trustpilot.com/review/virmach.com

• vyasvyas OG
    edited October 2022
  • @VirMach I want my vps to migrate to Japan soon

• @ugn said:
    @VirMach I want my vps to migrate to Japan soon
    This vps can't ping

• $10 or $20 one time fee sounds good for me, better than other option xD

• VIRRRMAAAAAACHHH

• @Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:
    ticket number:#894753
    this would be my last ticket and please don't close my ticket directly. please delete my account and I already canceled the suspended service .

Thank you.

If you can't delete whole account,just remove my emails and telephone numbers associated with this account from your database. Thank you.

@VirMach once again,can you answer me directly?

You should contact who you bought the account from and have them remove your info.

• MJJs already/about to flood in to teach Virmach how to deal with scaplers/abusers, how to do business with Chinese by proposing affirmative action lol ;)

• @Franzkafka said:
    Let's see these reviews about Virmach:https://www.trustpilot.com/review/virmach.com

Nice army of "one review" guys xD

• @risturiz said:

@Franzkafka said:
    Let's see these reviews about Virmach:https://www.trustpilot.com/review/virmach.com

LOL. However, there are other guys with several reviews. More important, the negative reviews are mostly from the recent year. I believe Virmach is trying their best. I think they are working more than 10 hours a day, but can't deny that their service quality is facing a lot of issues. I have been using their service for 4-5 years, really hope they will get over this hard time.

Thanked by (1)Franzkafka
  • @risturiz said:

@Franzkafka said:

Arrogant Again.You must think It's our tricks to give bad reviews.Just check these reviews details,and please try to figure out why there are so many bad reviews. Don't deceive yourself.

• @risturiz said:

@Franzkafka said:

Actually the interesting point is that these customer's the only one bad review that belongs to Virmach. What a shame🙃

• Figures, the day I decide to not check here is when pages and pages of stuff happens. Though most of it is just repeats / spam it seems.

Amazing how much time people will spend on complaining about a service they claim to not care about from a company they say they will never deal with again.

Or that people who have been scammed by someone will go yell at and harass the person / company that was the original victim rather than the one that actually took their money and lied to them.

Sometimes I really wonder how humanity has survived this long.

• Oh great. I knew this day would come when old attractive offers are no longer sustainable.
    Virmach needs to make room for Black Friday this year, but I doubt it.

Thanked by (1)Franzkafka

LowEndSpirit is most supreme.

• Hi, I'm the original owner of my account, why my vps got suspended, I have no idea what term I abused, I have all the correspondences from Virmach system from first day I registered, included notification from system and I can provide all the payment receipt for my purchasing. I just renewed annual service of all my vps on last month, that's so unfair to me.

I would like to know if I provide relavent evidents to proof that I'm the original owner of my account,(and also I can provide the evidents that I'm the domain name owner of my email address), my suspended vps can be relieved?

Thanks for your help in advance.
    Best Regards

• @QuantumCat said:
    Hi, I'm the original owner of my account, why my vps got suspended, I have no idea what term I abused, I have all the correspondences from Virmach system from first day I registered, included notification from system and I can provide all the payment receipt for my purchasing. I just renewed annual service of all my vps on last month, that's so unfair to me.

I would like to know if I provide relavent evidents to proof that I'm the original owner of my account,(and also I can provide the evidents that I'm the domain name owner of my email address), my suspended vps can be relieved?

Best Regards

Send the ticket, be calm, don't lie... and if you want to speed up process send all required info/documentation to prove that you're legit user.
    That's the best advice one can give you I believe.

@VirMach said that they don't suspend accounts out of boredom but there's a good reason usually. But as we know mistakes can happen. (although my post doesn't mean that you're suspended by mistake).

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • @ixixan15888 said:
    I regret that I bought the account from someone else, but I like your service very much, I feel it has the right price and very good performance, after I bought the account, I paid the account within a short time. The account has been recharged, which shows that I have the will to continue to use it. I hope you can reply to my service. I am willing to continue to increase the account funds, and I promise not to change the email name of the account in the future. My support ticket number is #968440, thank you!
    @VirMach

This guy seems to play the right notes :P

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin pikachu
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

actually if i'm the scalper / second hand buyer i will say whatever i want, get it unsuspended, then quickly offload it for a profit.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited October 2022

@Mumbly said:

@QuantumCat said:
    Hi, I'm the original owner of my account, why my vps got suspended, I have no idea what term I abused, I have all the correspondences from Virmach system from first day I registered, included notification from system and I can provide all the payment receipt for my purchasing. I just renewed annual service of all my vps on last month, that's so unfair to me.

Best Regards

Send the ticket, be calm, don't lie... and if you want to speed up process send all required info/documentation to prove that you're legit user.
    That's the best advice one can give you I believe.

@VirMach said that they don't suspend accounts out of boredom but there's a good reason usually. But as we know mistakes can happen. (although my post doesn't mean that you're suspended by mistake).

Highly appreciated your comment, great comfort someone really send me the positive advice.

• edited October 2022

@Franzkafka said: Let's see these reviews about Virmach:https://www.trustpilot.com/review/virmach.com

Looks fine, way better than https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.microsoft.com and https://www.trustpilot.com/review/aws.amazon.com

Just another "I'm here to scream." website.

Thanked by (1)bakageta
This discussion has been closed.