5.40€/yr NAT64 VPS / 1 GB Ram / 5 GB SSD raid 1 /1 GBps speed/KVM / 1 IPv4 /1x /64 IPv6/DMCA IGNORED

Comments

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello @jmgcaguicla sorry , what do you mean?It s possible no off topic

• @Calin said:
    Hello @jmgcaguicla sorry , what do you mean?It s possible no off topic

great deal

• rootroot OG
    edited November 2022

Thank you for the explanations @Calin - I am glad my small investigation was fruitful and my assumptions were right.

Hopefully you will keep your business transparent and safe, because now you have legal responsibilities as well as legal protections. With great power comes great responsibility, since you now hold in your hands the data, the privacy, the freedom, and the safety of your clients.

Attaching a screenshot with your Facebook post, as confirmation of identity for future reference.

Thank you for that confirming post over Facebook, and I wish you great success within your transparent business.

#LowEndDetectives

Thanked by (3)yoursunny ehab FrankZ

How are you... online?

• I'm still wondering why @root behaves like such a clown, exposing facebook profiles and threatening by his attitude. Is it to protect clients from 5eur/year NAT from the so called "scammer" or to entertain some personal needs of psychiatric interest?

I've never seen such an idiotic show again here.

Hello , please don't turn this topic into a drama, I appreciate that there were misunderstandings related to my company

• Yeah ok, but it's getting too much.

• rootroot OG
    edited November 2022

@iansss said:
    I'm still wondering why @root behaves like such a clown, exposing facebook profiles and threatening by his attitude. Is it to protect clients from 5eur/year NAT from the so called "scammer" or to entertain some personal needs of psychiatric interest?

So this so called "clown" (me) should sit back, relax, and enjoy the popcorn drama when people start complaining later about their downtime services or about their lost data.

This guy was a scammer. Investigation is important even for 1 euro-cent (this is low-end market after all). Anybody can make mistakes, but if we allow them to stay anonymous and repeat the process over and over again, we all become suckers in their eyes. By exposing scammers, they can man up, be honest, and be open about their business to avoid legal consequences later. This is called becoming a better business person. My purpose was not to shut him down, but to make him take responsibility and grow organically, naturally, legally, honestly, openly.

It is always easy to do evil; it is always much harder to do good. If I do nothing and enjoy the drama later, I become a clown. If I buy services and get affected by scammers, then I become a sucker.

So... to be honest, I would rather become your personal clown (because I don't care about you anyway), then being this guy's sucker. Call me what you want, but I don't quite enjoy eating popcorn while others lose their data, especially when we know some provider was a reported scammer.

Unlike you, I like to get involved, because I actually care. Thank you for allowing me the honour of being your clown.

How are you... online?

• @root said:
    So this so called "clown" (me) should sit back, relax, and enjoy the popcorn drama when people start complaining later about their downtime services or about their lost data.

Well yeah. You are nobody's mom, and the thing that you feel like our mom, troubles me and should also trouble you, or whoever you talk about your problems.

Say what troubles you with Calin and end it there. All this facebook digging is sick af.

• rootroot OG
    edited November 2022

@iansss said:

@root said:

Well yeah. You are nobody's mom, and the thing that you feel like our mom, troubles me and should also trouble you, or whoever you talk about your problems.

Say what troubles you with Calin and end it there. All this facebook digging is sick af.

You'll understand later, when you will become a victim.

Until then, allow me to be the clown in your eyes. I shall wear my costume proudly.

How are you... online?

• @iansss said:

right there!
    don't.
    & now
    apologies to root.

• Nah, I dont think so.

• @iansss said:
    Nah, I dont think so.

if easy if you try.

• It's not easy or comfortable to go with the witch-hunt thingy he started here.
    I think that exposing his father profile is more problematic than calling this show an idiotic show. Otherwise we are going with the hypocrisy thingy that goes with the witch-hunting thingy. And this is even more uneasy. Sorry, I cant.

• well i trust and thank root... many do .. and its up to you

Thanked by (2)itsdeadjim FrankZ
  • edited November 2022

@Calin how old are you? if its oky to ask.

After seeing the above facebook pic ... i feel like Im your great great granddad!!!! i should be careful from now on your threads.

Hello , my i m have 21 years , my father have 49 years
    Funny story: my father is not a tech guy so I teach him server maintenance :)) he recently broke his leg in a car accident so now he stays at home and I teach him linux :)

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @Calin said:
    Funny story: my father is not a tech guy so I teach him server maintenance :)) he recently broke his leg in a car accident so now he stays at home and I teach him linux :)

i am glad your 21,,, the picture looks like your 10.

hey @root SOOO should we buy from Calin or not?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

sorry but it s very old picture , I don't force anyone to buy from me, there are tens of thousands of other acquisitions maybe better than me

• @ehab said:

@Calin said:

i am glad your 21,,, the picture looks like your 10.

hey @root SOOO should we buy from Calin or not?

Thanked by (1)ehab

How are you... online?

• rootroot OG
    edited November 2022

@iansss said:
    I think that exposing his father profile is more problematic [...]

Companies are required by law to have the financial data available for economic transparency and fight against money laundering (except internal data like employee names, confidential contracts, non-disclosure agreements, and so on). Finding this information was really easy, because the company is specified on website (as required by law) so all I did was some basic searches online.

All other information obtained was also publicly available. People put their pictures and personal details on Facebook on their own will, accepting for it to be shared with others. This makes said content publicly available. It's not something I uncovered or exposed; it is merely a basic search online while comparing and analysing information at hand. Do not imagine me as some desperate person going on a hut for harassing others and watching their house while they sleep (this is police agency job, detectives job, and I do not even have that kind of access). In this case it's about an ex-scammer wanting to be better, so I had to connect some dots based on different online leads; therefore I found that profile on Facebook in which the owner willingly shared his photos and memories which created a match to what I was searching for. Now I can't comment on what people do with their memories, and what they share; it is their choice. The fact that I found the administrator on social networking (a name which is available as required by law for companies, and by Facebook for their social networking) is not something weird, since this is his name and his profile available publicly at his own request when registering on Facebook. I can only appreciate that administrator for being an open person and a hard working citizen (as previously stated).

Privacy is available for everyone. It is up to every person to chose to share something, or share nothing from their private life. This is a constant battle between communication with others, and anonymity with privacy. Some people are more extrovert and like to share everything (even when they are on the toilet, or when they drink a coffee) while others don't share anything because they value their privacy more than any online picture.

In my case, I hold my family memories on external hard-drives; because I don't like what corporations do to privacy and freedom of speech, but please note this is just my personal preference without commenting what others like or dislike.

I do not wish to derail this topic, but I do feel the need to justify and defend myself, not for you, but for others who want to buy services online feeling safe. The law makes companies be open and transparent, so that we (customers) don't get scammed by them.

How are you... online?

• Oh jeez, don't continue with this shit.

@root said:
    I do not wish to derail this topic, but I do feel the need to justify and defend myself, not for you, but for others who want to buy services online feeling safe

You derail this topic since your first word here, in an offer thread, by trying to establish a mob for witch-hunting against Calin, against forum, against admin or whatever. Well I missed the memo that declared you the Batman of this forum, I don't see a genius in your writing or the gatekeeper of ethics, you're just a guy with internet access, and as far as I see, too problematic motivations. So do yourself a favor and stop bullying a kid.

Thanks.

Thanked by (3)yoursunny carlin0 pikachu
  • rootroot OG
    edited November 2022

@iansss said:
    Oh jeez, don't continue with this shit.

@root said:
    I do not wish to derail this topic, but I do feel the need to justify and defend myself, not for you, but for others who want to buy services online feeling safe

You derail this topic since your first word here, in an offer thread, by trying to establish a mob for witch-hunting against Calin, against forum, against admin or whatever. Well I missed the memo that declared you the Batman of this forum, I don't see a genius in your writing or the gatekeeper of ethics, you're just a guy with internet access, and as far as I see, too problematic motivations. So do yourself a favor and stop bullying a kid.

Thanks.

Well... life would be so boring without different opinions and different people. These conversations and interactions make it interesting, so I respect your point of view. This is what I love most about online forums.

EDIT: forgot the gif

How are you... online?

• Try make some storage offers without IPv4, just like server-factory they did NAT storage VPS.
    Lower price and lower risk on IP.

edited November 2022

@ccc hello , thanks for feedback , i m added this on my notepad , for now i m working on NAT Storage with IPv4 (5 ports opened) big problems here it s , i'm ordered a special router for these nodes to help with port forwaring, the problem is that the router is not delivered yet, I'm still waiting for the package , if @yoursunny or anywere has an idea how I could do port forwarding and a DHCP connection on a centos 7 server, I'm very happy to listen to his ideas here publicly or in PM. But I would prefer it in public because it can unite people to learn new things.I have followed several port forwaring tutorials on centos 7 but many give errors or do not work

Regards,
    Calin

• This command should forward UDP port 5555 to 192.0.2.4:5555.
    "uplink" is the network interface name where your public IP is assigned.

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p udp -i uplink --dport 5555 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.0.2.4:5555

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

For CentOS 7 make the text file/etc/sysconfig/iptables and add the following with all the ports you want to forward under the "nat" section. Like @yoursunny said change "uplink" below to your network interface.

# iptables save file
    *nat
    :PREROUTING ACCEPT [0:0]
    :OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
    :POSTROUTING ACCEPT [0:0]
    #
    -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp -i uplink --dport 5555 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.0.2.4:5555
    -A PREROUTING -p udp -m udp -i uplink --dport 5555 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.0.2.4:5555
    #
    -A POSTROUTING -o uplink -j MASQUERADE
    #
    COMMIT
    # 
    *mangle
    :PREROUTING ACCEPT [24373:24987795]
    :INPUT ACCEPT [23437:24911586]
    :FORWARD ACCEPT [645:38658]
    :OUTPUT ACCEPT [12313:4276112]
    :POSTROUTING ACCEPT [12958:4314770]
    COMMIT
    # 
    *filter
    :FORWARD ACCEPT [0:0]
    :INPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
    :OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
    -A FORWARD -j ACCEPT
    #
    -A OUTPUT -j ACCEPT
    #
    COMMIT

This will make it persistent across reboots by making iptables enabled to start on boot.

systemctl disable firewalld
    systemctl enable iptables

I am pretty sure you already have this, but just in case also add the file /etc/sysctl.d/99-local.conf with the following.

net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.virbr0.forwarding = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.default.forwarding = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.all.proxy_ndp=1
    #
    vm.swappiness=5
    #

EDIT: You will need to reboot if you add the /etc/sysctl.d/99-local.conf file.
    After making changes to the /etc/sysconfig/iptables file run service iptables reload from the command line to make changes effective.

Thanked by (3)ehab Calin ccc

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• ______ OG
    edited November 2022

@yoursunny said:
    Looks like it's coming!
    No pricing information yet.
    If it's same €5.40/year, 2x stack would make a usable micro seedbox.

VPS Storage NAT 2
    0 Available

• 1 vCPU (25 cpu alocated)
    • 512 MB Ram OpenVZ
    • 50 GB HDD SAS (raid 0)
    • 2 TB bandwidth with 1 GBps speed/month (if the limit is exceeded, it is limited to 100 mbit/s unlimited until the following month)
    • 1 IPv4 nat (with 4 ports open and 1 port for ssh)
    • 1x /64 IPv6
    • (If several VPSs of the same model are purchased, they can be combined into one)

It seems to be €5.50/year. Don't know if @Calin would have promo for early birds or BF/CM sales :p

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Hello @___ there will definitely be black friday offers, for now I'm waiting for some IPv4 /26 to be routed to me, I hope they will be routed to me at time. I recently had a client who bought a dedicated server for several months and asked me to buy him 768 GB of ram on that server and then gave a refund, so there will definitely be some delicious Black Friday offers

Thanks @yoursunny & @FrankZ for help!

Regards,
    Calin

Hello @yoursunny and @FrankZ lot of thanks all working good now. Tomorrow 50 GB VPS it s on stock :open_mouth:

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (3)ehab contactwajeeh FrankZ
  • @calin stock already added? Got an issue with my account. Can you please look into it? I have raised a ticket for the same.