Low end vps

Hi all,

I want a low end vps for trying things out

Ram: 2gb +
Disk: 40gb +
Bandwidth 1tb +
2 cores +

Virtualisation any but I'm going to be reloading it and messing around so ideally the quicker that happens the better

Comments

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello sir , it s possible give you this specs for 13 eur/years , it s ok for you with IPv4 shared

• @Calin said:
    Hello sir , it s possible give you this specs for 13 eur/years , it s ok for you with IPv4 shared

Any thread, any request and you’re there.

Desperate is so not a good look, hun.

Thanked by (1)chip
  • CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello , sorry what it s wrong , the user request cheap vps , and my offer cheap vps. if there is any problem with this, let the moderators tell me, but I don't see anything wrong here.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @Calin said:
    Hello , sorry what it s wrong , the user request cheap vps , and my offer cheap vps. if there is any problem with this, let the moderators tell me, but I don't see anything wrong here.

Yo bein’ an overt ho’.

• A desperate race to the bottom is how hosts (if you can call'em that.) have traditionally fallen.

Thanked by (1)chris

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @deank said:
    A desperate race to the bottom is how hosts (if you can call'em that.) have traditionally fallen.

Sorry, I'm nit sure what your saying?

• edited November 2022

@chip said:

@deank said:
    A desperate race to the bottom is how hosts (if you can call'em that.) have traditionally fallen.

He's saying he's observed the lowend market for more than a month 😝

In this particular back and forth, he was critiquing a host that tried to buy hacked client information, publicly. Then lied (a lot) and is still allowed to advertise here.

He went on to mull over his past observations that hosts offering stupidly low prices, with a lot of previous issues not seeming to last long. One would think the outrage of the community would be enough to stop it. Seemingly though...... its cool.

@deank I left the prophecy declaration open for you :)

• @chris said:

@chip said:

@deank said:

In this particular back and forth, he was critiquing a host that tried to buy hacked client information, publicly. Then lied (a lot) and is still allowed to advertise here.

He went on to mull over his past observations that hosts offering stupidly low prices, with a lot of previous issues not seeming to last long. One would think the outrage of the community would be enough to stop it. Seemingly though...... its cool.

Quite the summation. I am new around here myself and wasn't aware of this history. Thanks!

Thanked by (1)chris
  • @MikeDVB said:

@chris said:

@chip said:

@deank said:

Quite the summation. I am new around here myself and wasn't aware of this history. Thanks!

Yep, I posted a screenshot + link to the OG thread here if you'd like to read more. It's OK though, the host said sorry so they're still allowed to post offers here!

Thanked by (2)chris chip
  • I've been summoned.

The end is nigh.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.