AnyMXRelay SMTP relay - (pre)Black Friday 2022 sale

alentoalento Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
edited November 2022 in Offers

Hello everyone,

As many of you know I have been involved with Mail-in-a-Box since I discovered it a bit over 5 years ago.

I am always happy to lend assistance on their Slack and Mail-in-a-Box Forum. I am also available for hire for migrations and tech support. A few years ago, while helping someone with deliverability issues on Slack, the idea of AnyMXRelay became a reality. I wanted to give back to the community by providing a reliable and inexpensive SMTP relay for users of Mail-in-a-Box. Thus AnyMXRelay was born.

AnyMXRelay SMTP relay

While this was created specifically for Mail-in-a-Box users, it should be portable to other postfix mail servers as well.

Normal pricing starts at $19 per year, so I wanted to create an offer that is too good to be refused for Black Friday. Until the end of November, the special price of $11.22 per year will be applicable.

Even better, this plan will have none of the usual limits of the other plans, so you can use it for multiple domains and to send as many emails per hour up to the maximum of 300 that is applicable to all of the products. Each service is limited to use by one mail server though.

I have to remind everyone that the terms of service require that no more than 300 emails per hour are sent, and that there will be no tolerance for spamming of any kind. The provider’s ToS defines spam as any marketing related emails intended to generate a profit. Additionally, any mailing lists must be double opt-in.

This offer is only available for new clients. Existing clients may add an additional MiaB server however if they run more than one.

A direct link to the order form is found here: Mail-in-a-Box Services | AnyDomain LLC

All orders are provisioned manually at this time, so please allow up to 24 hours for your order to be processed. If you require setup assistance, I offer that service as well as an option when you place your order.

If you have any questions or need any assistance with this service, please do not hesitate to contact me..

Recommended providers: BuyVM - MXroute - LunaNode - Forpsi - IntoVPS
Contact me for all of your Mail-in-a-Box email hosting needs at AnyDomain. I am also a proud reseller of MXroute email.

Thanked by (2)Decicus o_be_one

Comments

• Sorry if that's a stupid question, but is the relay bi-directional? So for example I get that outgoing emails are going through your service, but what about incoming ones in case there is a downtime on my end for example?

• Pretty nice offer. In mail in a box setup, do you setup domain to receive inbound mails as well?
    And how easy is it to add new domain?

Good luck with sales <3

Thanked by (1)alento
  • AnySpamSender when?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• alentoalento Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@Voigon said:
    Sorry if that's a stupid question, but is the relay bi-directional? So for example I get that outgoing emails are going through your service, but what about incoming ones in case there is a downtime on my end for example?

No, it is not a stupid question at all. This is an outgoing relay only.

As far as incoming email in the case of downtime, as long as your domain's DNS services are functioning, emails will be queued and retried by the sending mail server. I do offer a Backup MX service (which is what you are asking about actually) but more often than not it is sufficient to just assume that sending email servers will re-queue mails.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Contact me for all of your Mail-in-a-Box email hosting needs at AnyDomain. I am also a proud reseller of MXroute email.

@yoursunny said:
    AnySpamSender when?

@yoursunny said:
    AnySpamSender when?

After you have done 2 trillion pushups in an hour. Then we can talk.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny Ganonk

@coo said:
    Pretty nice offer. In mail in a box setup, do you setup domain to receive inbound mails as well?
    And how easy is it to add new domain?

Good luck with sales <3

Thank you.

Mail-in-a-Box itself is a self hosted (via VPS, preferably not at home!) mail server solution. So yes, it is both for incoming and outgoing. Adding a new domain is as simple as adding a new email user.

This product is an outgoing relay only which drastically improves delivery reliability as it uses well maintained IP's for sending. Sadly, many VPS providers do not care to keep their IP's clean.

• Too bad there is no PayPal as payment option.

@seikan said:
    Too bad there is no PayPal as payment option.

Is that a deal breaker? PayPal is the devil and I prefer not to deal with them. Payment cards are processed either through Stripe or Square which are both reputable. As a merchant I never see the card details.

• This is tempting. Particularly because I was thinking of going back to self hosting (away from MxRoute because I find the spam filtering a pain), but don't want the Pfaff of handling outbound myself.

Thanked by (2)alento AaronSS
  • Were you the owner of AnyNode as well?

• @alento said:

@yoursunny said:
    AnySpamSender when?

@yoursunny said:
    AnySpamSender when?

2 trillion push-ups per hour equals:

• 555555555 push-ups per second
    • 1.8 nanoseconds per push-up

At this speed, your eyes won't be able to see my push-ups.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ saibal

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@Fritz said:
    Were you the owner of AnyNode as well?

Negative.

@yoursunny said:

@alento said:

@yoursunny said:
    AnySpamSender when?

@yoursunny said:
    AnySpamSender when?

2 trillion push-ups per hour equals:

• 555555555 push-ups per second
    • 1.8 nanoseconds per push-up

At this speed, your eyes won't be able to see my push-ups.

Heh, that was kind of the point my friend ... to make it impossible, as spam will NEVER be tolerated!

• I'd like to know where the relays are located (as I would prefer EU for my use cases).
    Additionally, would there be any possibility to increase the use of one account to 2 or 3 sending servers? I mean one could easily buy multiple packages, I'd like to have multiple relays of my own for redundancy purposes (no problem if I would need to buy two packages)

Regarding redundancy, how is it if I buy two? Are the incoming servers of your relay clustered (/ are they HA)? And if not, would I be assigned two different entries into your network?

Just want to clarify, I am very interested, nice offer!

• that's a nice offer for self hosting email.

Thanked by (1)alento

@schnafi said:
    I'd like to know where the relays are located (as I would prefer EU for my use cases).
    Additionally, would there be any possibility to increase the use of one account to 2 or 3 sending servers? I mean one could easily buy multiple packages, I'd like to have multiple relays of my own for redundancy purposes (no problem if I would need to buy two packages)

Regarding redundancy, how is it if I buy two? Are the incoming servers of your relay clustered (/ are they HA)? And if not, would I be assigned two different entries into your network?

Just want to clarify, I am very interested, nice offer!

Hi there!
    The relays are in New Jersey, and the backup relay is in Dallas.
    For this promotion, one relay per sending server, please.
    The incoming server is in Germany (Hetzner).

Thanked by (1)schnafi

• Hey there - in the description of the product you mention Mailgun, Mailjet, Sendgrid, etc - does your service work similarly to how these work by authenticating directly from an application to the relay with a username/password, or does email have to flow through a local postfix instance to the proxy? Thanks for the info!

@jcn said:
    Hey there - in the description of the product you mention Mailgun, Mailjet, Sendgrid, etc - does your service work similarly to how these work by authenticating directly from an application to the relay with a username/password, or does email have to flow through a local postfix instance to the proxy? Thanks for the info!

This particular product is created with using it from a local postfix instance to the proxy. I am working on releasing a product that will do what you are asking specifically - I am just working on getting provisioning automation down first as I do not want to provision that service manually as this one is.

You could also use this: https://clients.anydomain.net/order/config/index/rsl/?group_id=8&pricing_id=62 which is a single everyday mailbox service. I would order it and place it on a subdomain rather than your main domain, so that there is nothing to interfere with your regular domain email, or DNS.

• jcnjcn
    edited November 2022

@alento said: I am working on releasing a product that will do what you are asking specifically - I am just working on getting provisioning automation down first as I do not want to provision that service manually as this one is.

Got it, thanks for the info and looking forward to that offering as well! If I were to use the single everyday mailbox service, that would restrict the sender "from" email to be just that single address, correct?

@jcn said:

@alento said: I am working on releasing a product that will do what you are asking specifically - I am just working on getting provisioning automation down first as I do not want to provision that service manually as this one is.

Got it, thanks for the info and looking forward to that offering as well! If I were to use the single everyday mailbox service, that would restrict the sender "from" email to be just that single address, correct?

No, the single user would authenticate the connection, but you could send as any user on the domain. So, it really is ideal. I have several clients who buy 1 per website to use for their WP transactional emails, etc.

• @alento said: No, the single user would authenticate the connection, but you could send as any user on the domain.

So do you check DKIM or SPF records to make sure it's not misused?

@matheny515 said:

@alento said: No, the single user would authenticate the connection, but you could send as any user on the domain.

So do you check DKIM or SPF records to make sure it's not misused?

A domain owner may send using any user on their domain. There is nothing to check.