Black Friday '22 @ LowEndSpirit | Flash Deals + Discussion Thread

Comments

• @EXT4 said:

Are you a cum artist?

Nope. I am not into art or into combining colours.

How are you... online?

• Any coupon codes for BunnyCDN this time around?

Thanked by (2)casadebamburojo FrankZ
  • skorupionskorupion Services Provider
    edited November 2022

To whoever tried to buy that flash deal from KivoBytes, you have 1 hour and 15 minutes to pay, or ill void it, and post it again!

Maybe even add some more stock :wink: :wink:

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• @vyas said:
    Any coupon codes for BunnyCDN this time around?

waiting BunnyCDN coupon too

Watch million of Homemade Amateur Videos for free in HD quality movies.

• Show us some love with juicy storage deals please.🙏

• LES-BOTLES-BOT OG
    edited November 2022

From @cam (Gullo's Hosting) - NAT bundles

An offer so good, that all you need to ask is:

NAT IPv4 128MB Bundle (CHI, CA, DE, FIN, PL) $8/year (CODE: ZBUNDLE-NAT128-2) (10 Uses)
    https://hosting.gullo.me/order/config/index/bundles/?group_id=33&pricing_id=412

NAT IPv4 256MB Bundle (CHI, CA, DE, FIN, PL) $16/year (CODE: ZBUNDLE-NAT256-4) (10 Uses)
    https://hosting.gullo.me/order/config/index/bundles/?group_id=33&pricing_id=413

Thanked by (5)bliss Ganonk FrankZ tototo ryk
  • I need to have a sleep. See you later and enjoy shopping. I'm out for a while.

Thanked by (4)miu ehab Nekki FrankZ

How are you... online?

• vyasvyas OG
    edited November 2022

Server Avatar 50 percent off code (okayed by Boss Man to post)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @Calin said:
    Hello , two VPS rebacked on stock , https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/fast-sells/bf because two customers don t paid invoices

Woot for me I guess. Waiting for invoice to be marked paid, PayPal money sent.

• @root said:
    I need to have a sleep. See you later and enjoy shopping. I'm out for a while.

have a great sexy dream.

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider

@LES-BOT said:

Coming next is..... a 1GB Ryzen VPS submitted by @skorupion from KIVOBYTES -

1GB Ryzen KVM VPS
    1 vCore Ryzen 9 5950X (25% constant usage)
    1 GB DDR4 RAM
    30 GB NVMe
    1 TB BW @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    1 daily backup + DDoS protection (L4) included
    €17.99/yr

https://clients.kivobytes.com/index.php/order/main/packages/Specials/?group_id=9
    Limited to 1 use

2 more added BABY!

Thanked by (2)Mason FrankZ

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• @vyas said:

Does it work with custom server? I tried to use the free slot with BuyVm, it never worked for me. Just kept on disconnecting.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited November 2022

@coo said:

@vyas said:

Does it work with custom server? I tried to use the free slot with BuyVm, it never worked for me. Just kept on disconnecting.

Yes, have used it with Naranjatech, Hostcram LXC and now KuroIT+ Webhorizon.
    Make sure you atleast have U20.04 KVM. 20 GB Disk space 2 GB RAM ideally. Though I have run it for far less Cheers

Thanked by (2)coo Shakib
  • I need a dedi, CPU with iGPU, 4TB HDD min around £30 all-in, anything?

Thanked by (2)Ganonk vish
  • DewlanceDewlance Hosting ProviderOG
    edited November 2022

Really big thread. <3 LES <3

Megaaaa deals.

Thanked by (3)ehab miu visualwebtechno

Dewlance - Affordable Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMCS Addon - DemoTiger Video KB - Tutorial Videos for Hosting Providers.

• I am loving this so much more than the OGF. <3 LES.

Team push-ups!

• I am loving this so much. <3 LES.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @Astro said:

I am loving this so much more than the OGF. <3 LES.

The overview post on the first page makes it much easier to access if you don't want to read 300 pages of GIF spam.
    Although this is probably the 'non-profit' variant of BF hosting deal aggregation, clearly the better one by accessibility.
    Or is @FAT32 over on OGF not getting some bilohbucks?

Also no previews, so offers don't get sneaked up early. And a moderation team that quickly reacts on feedback <3

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@benz said: Or is @FAT32 over on OGF not getting some bilohbucks?

@FAT32 is powered by deals and deals only

Thanked by (3)FAT32 FrankZ pikachu
  • @Mason said:
    Everybody sleeping?

Show me some YABS from your BF purchases!

I would show you one but I still do not have the server hey

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @AuroraZero said:

@Mason said:
    Everybody sleeping?

show us how you dance then?

• @benz said:
    The overview post on the first page makes it much easier to access if you don't want to read 300 pages of GIF spam.
    Although this is probably the 'non-profit' variant of BF hosting deal aggregation, clearly the better one by accessibility.
    Or is FAT32 over on OGF not getting some bilohbucks?

Also no previews, so offers don't get sneaked up early. And a moderation team that quickly reacts on feedback <3

Everything is decided after lots of considerations and it isn't as simple as it sounds, we let the provider choose whether they want to be inside the preview or not.

Usually, each deal costs me about 20 minutes from the start of communication with the provider to finish, sometimes I also have to spend time and discuss about random stuff because that's how to negotiate or make a deal that is exclusive / special enough to the audience.

This is excluding the time spent on looking for providers, there will be much less providers if I am just sitting there waiting for them to submit. I contacted roughly 200 providers (Manually, no excel merge) after understanding their locations and services provided, so it is easier to communicate or ask for deals. Among them only 80 providers joined our flash sale.

In addition, providers can also choose which time slot they want their deals to be posted. The whole process is honestly pretty exhausting because I have to make all providers happy, which isn't easy. For example, some providers might argue that why they can't post a deal that they already posted somewhere, which I reply then there's no point calling it a flash sale anymore, but they insists me to post it. So ya there's a lot of behind the scene that a lot of people just doesn't know about, but I have to maintain my professionalism and try to follow the principle of customer (in this case provider) is always right.

Anyway, no I am not getting paid, this is just the way I choose to contribute back to the community.

If I have sufficient time, I definitely hope to make it even better, everything including the design and formatting are all made with love by myself.

• @FAT32 said:

@benz said:
    Or is FAT32 over on OGF not getting some bilohbucks?

Everything is decided after lots of considerations and it isn't as simple as it sounds, we let the provider choose whether they want to be inside the preview or not.

Usually, each deal costs me about 20 minutes from the start of communication with the provider to finish, sometimes I also have to spend time and discuss about random stuff because that's how to negotiate or make a deal that is exclusive / special enough to the audience.

This is excluding the time spent on looking for providers, there will be much less providers if I am just sitting there waiting for them to submit. I contacted roughly 200 providers (Manually, no excel merge) after understanding their locations and services provided, so it is easier to communicate or ask for deals. Among them only 80 providers joined our flash sale.

In addition, providers can also choose which time slot they want their deals to be posted. The whole process is honestly pretty exhausting because I have to make all providers happy, which isn't easy. For example, some providers might argue that why they can't post a deal that they already posted somewhere, which I reply then there's no point calling it a flash sale anymore, but they insists me to post it. So ya there's a lot of behind the scene that a lot of people just doesn't know about, but I have to maintain my professionalism and try to follow the principle of customer (in this case provider) is always right.

Anyway, no I am not getting paid, this is just the way I choose to contribute back to the community.

If I have sufficient time, I definitely hope to make it even better, everything including the design and formatting are all made with love by myself.

Jebus, that’s far too much effort for one guy for nothing. Biloh needs to pay you out, even if you just use the money to buy stuff to give out to the community, it’s ridiculous you’re making all the effort to line the pockets of others and getting nothing in compensation.

• And another issue is the people, some members are demanding too much when they literally pay nothing to participate. Making all kind of false accusation and claims that providers is dishonest.

I am wondering who in the right mind would still want to contribute in the future, I definitely will not be one of them, I am tired. It is so much relax to just sit there and press F5 all day, I don't even have to get blamed for things that I do out of my goodwill.

• ^ Thats me!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @ehab said:

@AuroraZero said:

@Mason said:
    Everybody sleeping?

show us how you dance then?

Not in the dancing mood at the moment maybe later in the day.

Thanked by (2)ehab FrankZ
  • @Nekki said: Jebus, that’s far too much effort for one guy for nothing. Biloh needs to pay you out, even if you just use the money to buy stuff to give out to the community, it’s ridiculous you’re making all the effort to line the pockets of others and getting nothing in compensation.

I mean he has the whole list of BF deals at his finger tips, I'd probably do that job for the ability to be able to snag a few of these deals guaranteed before the community gets them.

• @beanman109 said:
    I mean he has the whole list of BF deals at his finger tips, I'd probably do that job for the ability to be able to snag a few of these deals guaranteed before the community gets them.

yeah, that is not how FAT32 works, sorry.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited November 2022

@FAT32 said:

Just want to say, you're doing an amazing job and I'm in amazement on how you manage all of it yourself! I threw this together with just a fraction of the outreach you did and quickly became a bit overwhelmed, so I can only imagine the mountain of stuff you're dealing with.

Hats off to you, mate

Edit: plus I've had the added help of a few awesome mods ( @FrankZ, @bikegremlin, @MichaelCee ) to pick up my slack ;)

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• edited November 2022

@Jab said: yeah, that is not how FAT32 works, sorry.

No but that's how I would work :)
    Unfairly.