another cheap nat vps ?

edited December 2022 in Requests

now i own one of gullo,webhorizon and khanweb. is there any other to be recommended?
please do not talk about the natvps_uk ,who was "guarded" by the clever,wise,smart,intelligent and "powerful" Maxmind .
besides,another to have a try ?

Comments

• edited December 2022

v6Node has a NAT IPv4 but their pricing is different from the aforementioned providers. It's KVM though.

Thanked by (2)iandk Asim
  • @nick_ said:
    v6Node has a NAT IPv4 but their pricing is different from the aforementioned providers. It's KVM though.

thanks, do they support paypal?

• Nope as far as I know.

• @gomi said:
    now i own one of gullo,webhorizon and khanweb. is there any other to be recommended?
    please do not talk about the natvps_uk ,who was "guarded" by the clever,wise,smart,intelligent and "powerful" Maxmind .

Lol. What's your problem? Why are you trying to circumvent fraud prevention measures of providers?

Thanked by (1)Micronode
  • @localhost said:

@gomi said:

Lol. What's your problem? Why are you trying to circumvent fraud prevention measures of providers?

My order was marked as fraud when I didn't start VPN and paid with credit card.
    Both @natvps_uk and I didn't bother for this under 5 GBP thing.
    If I could buy it, that's fine; if not, then let it go.
    I'm expecting Gullo.me 's UK nat, which has advantages and disadvantages comparing to natvps.uk.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• MicronodeMicronode Hosting Provider

We simply use maxmind to protect ourselves, if an order is marked as fraud we ask for the required details to ensure that you are using accurate signup details. I’m sorry that you were blocked but if you’re not willing to work with us to resolve it then we can’t help you.

Thanked by (2)localhost bdl
  • CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello , please try this > https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/nat64

Regards,
    Calin

• @natvps_uk said:
    We simply use maxmind to protect ourselves, if an order is marked as fraud we ask for the required details to ensure that you are using accurate signup details. I’m sorry that you were blocked but if you’re not willing to work with us to resolve it then we can’t help you.

@localhost said:

@gomi said:

Lol. What's your problem? Why are the fraud prevention measures of providers trying to circumvent me?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • edited December 2022

@natvps_uk said:

yep, wonderful protect.that is, i ordered , flaged,then open a ticket ,after that ,nothing happened. then how do i "not willing to work with us to resolve it" ?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @bliss said:

@localhost said:

@gomi said:

My order was marked as fraud when I didn't start VPN and paid with credit card.
    Both @natvps_uk and I didn't bother for this under 5 GBP thing.
    If I could buy it, that's fine; if not, then let it go.
    I'm expecting Gullo.me 's UK nat, which has advantages and disadvantages comparing to natvps.uk.

The same encounter.that is why i call them "powerful"

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @gomi said:
    Lol. What's your problem? Why are the fraud prevention measures of providers trying to circumvent me?

Are you from China?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @gomi said:

:lol: someone got butthurt :lol:

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero Micronode
  • No, actually the European pairlament outlawed cheap NAT VPSes, because it is considered potatoe technology which is not in compliance with their globalist anti-potatoe cult.
    That's the true reason why @mikho was forced to shut down.
    Same goes for illegal memes. In Europe you could get jaliled up to 10 years for posting an illegal meme.
    They also take away your kitty and use it as a floor rag to mop the floor with.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • i have 2 nat from mrvm.net ,but not see him recently

• These vendors do not provide IPV4 or IPV6 for testing