A Very Yeti Christmas Tail

OK everyone this year Yeti Claws has decided that you all have been good little Skunk Apes. He has his magic bag with goodies and a few will be the lucky receiptients of gifts!!!!

Yetis celebrate Christmas for five days so there will be five gifts in all. One each day until we reach Yeti Christmas. Everyone is eligible to receive a gift. Time here, or OG status means nothing to Yeti Claws. Each day yeti Claws will give away a gift and all you have to do is post here to be elgible. This includes Mods and Admins as well since titles mean nothing to Yeti Claws!!!

So sit back chat amongst yourselves here, post your Santa gifs, pics, memes. Knowing Yeti Claws is watching and bringing the gifts.

Comments

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• How are you... online?

• The Christmas is coming, again.
    When I was 12 years old, I was happy during Christmas because of holiday, gifts, and delicious food.

But now novelty has worn out. Maybe I should chase something more persistent.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ

MicroLXC is lovable.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited December 2022

A Very Yeti Christmas Tale by ChatGPT:

(trigger warning: your gender has been assumed)

Tell me a short Christmas story involving a Yeti and a curious adventurer named "AuroraZero".

AuroraZero was a curious adventurer who had always been fascinated by the mysterious creatures that lived in the snowy mountain ranges of the north. One winter, she decided to set out on a journey to find the elusive Yeti, a creature that was said to roam the frozen peaks.

As she trudged through the deep snow, AuroraZero began to feel the chill of the winter air seeping into her bones. She had been searching for days and was starting to lose hope of ever finding the Yeti. Just when she was about to turn back, she heard a faint rustling in the bushes.

She cautiously approached the sound and peered through the branches, expecting to see a small animal. Instead, she was greeted by the sight of a towering Yeti, its white fur glistening in the moonlight.

The Yeti seemed to sense that AuroraZero meant it no harm, and it slowly approached her, its gentle eyes fixed on hers. AuroraZero couldn't believe it - she had finally found the Yeti!

Over the next few days, AuroraZero and the Yeti spent their time exploring the snowy mountains together. The Yeti showed her all of its favorite spots and taught her how to survive in the cold wilderness.

As Christmas approached, AuroraZero knew that it was time for her to return home. She was sad to leave the Yeti, but she knew that they would always have the memories of their adventures together. As she packed her things and prepared to leave, the Yeti surprised her with a small, beautifully crafted wooden ornament, carved with intricate designs.

AuroraZero was overwhelmed with gratitude and tears sprang to her eyes. She knew that this ornament would be the perfect addition to her Christmas tree, and a reminder of the magical adventure she had shared with the Yeti.

As she set off down the mountain, AuroraZero looked back at the Yeti and waved goodbye. She knew that she would always cherish the memories of her time with this special creature, and she couldn't wait to return to the snowy mountains again someday.

Enjoy your Yeti-crafted Xmas ornament!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• That AI is kind of scary. I had this post written out last night about the first Yeti Christmas. About a young man alone in the woods living in a cabin and the Yeti giving him gifts of food and things for five days until it was Yeti Christmas.

This AI writes better then most script writers are able. No worries on the gender it bothers me not for in the story I met a Yeti. Best Christmas ever!!!!

Thank You Mason.

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited December 2022

Had to do find+ replace all (I asked ChatGPT for story of Yeti, it showed me story of a Yogi. ) Other than that, here goes...

Write the story of yet another Yeti in the Himalayas

Once upon a time, in the snowy peaks of the Himalayas, there lived a Yeti. This Yeti was a curious type.

One day, Yeti set out on a journey to find a hidden valley that was rumored to be filled with delicious berries.

Finally, after many days of travel, Yeti arrived at the entrance to the hidden valley. He was excited to see trees in that much talked about valley!

To Yeti's delight, the valley was even more beautiful and bountiful than he had imagined. There were berries all around

As Yeti explored the valley, he met many other creatures who lived there, including a family of friends.

But as the days turned into weeks, Yeti began to miss his home in the Himalayas. He knew that it was time to return to this magical place on another occasion.

Yeti2-AI-Nov2022

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ
  • @vyas said:

Had to do find+ replace all (I asked ChatGPT for story of Yeti, it showed me story of a Yogi. ) Other than that, here goes...

Write the story of yet another Yeti in the Himalayas

Once upon a time, in the snowy peaks of the Himalayas, there lived a Yeti. This Yeti was a curious type.

One day, Yeti set out on a journey to find a hidden valley that was rumored to be filled with delicious berries.

Finally, after many days of travel, Yeti arrived at the entrance to the hidden valley. He was excited to see trees in that much talked about valley!

To Yeti's delight, the valley was even more beautiful and bountiful than he had imagined. There were berries all around

As Yeti explored the valley, he met many other creatures who lived there, including a family of friends.

But as the days turned into weeks, Yeti began to miss his home in the Himalayas. He knew that it was time to return to this magical place on another occasion.

Yeti2-AI-Nov2022

Love it absolutely love it. Thank You @vyas.

@gomi what's up man? How you been?

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • Yetttttiiiiiiiiiii

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • Hii

Thanked by (2)ehab AuroraZero
  • That's a yeti by elbo.ai :smiley:

Thanked by (3)FrankZ ehab AuroraZero

Filen.io - use this link to signup and we both get extra 10GB free.
    https://filen.io/r/4d472d5cdb57f6663621a251065e0b51

• edited December 2022

have a merry xmas

sorry @FrankZ i had to use one of your old pics.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AuroraZero
  • Thanked by (2)ehab AuroraZero
  • Thanked by (2)ehab AuroraZero

How are you... online?

• Well it is that time Yeti Claws is about to reach into his bag of gifts and someone will receive a present. So here goes, and this present is for @bliss.

I will PM you with your present he can share what he received here if it's his wish.

Thanked by (4)FrankZ Micronode bliss ehab
  • Not a yeti but my cousin Yusef!!!

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ehab
  • Can you feel the Yeti love tonight? << Sing it an Elton John voiceover

• @shallow said:

Oh hell yes love this show

Thanked by (1)shallow
  • rootroot OG
    edited December 2022

@AuroraZero said:
    Each day yeti Claws will give away a gift and all you have to do is post here to be elgible.

@AuroraZero said:
    Well it is that time Yeti Claws is about to reach into his bag of gifts and someone will receive a present. So here goes, and this present is for @bliss.

There is a problem with time continuum: Today is 17th of December; the winner posted a day ago; yet he was last active on December 4.

This forum might be broken. It's the monkeys! These monkeys destroyed it at the request of Yeti! Maybe @Mason can help it.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero ehab

How are you... online?

• @root said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Each day yeti Claws will give away a gift and all you have to do is post here to be elgible.

@AuroraZero said:
    Well it is that time Yeti Claws is about to reach into his bag of gifts and someone will receive a present. So here goes, and this present is for @bliss.

There is a problem with time continuum: Today is 17th of December; the winner posted a day ago; yet he was last active on December 4.

This forum might be broken. It's the monkeys! These monkeys destroyed it at the request of Yeti! Maybe @Mason can help it.

Dammit you are into my master plan. The Christmas gifts are just a smoke screen in my attempt to take the world and make all things Yeti again!

Thanked by (1)root