Cheap VPS under 2$ cryptosupport

Hello everyone!!
Happy New year to you all.

I need a VPS which its price is 2$ or less with at least below configuration:
at least 512 Mb ram
KVM virtualization
Crypto Currency payment support

I am really grateful if you know any provider. (EXCEPT VIRMACH since their support is a disaster I opened multiple tickets and they did not answer me for more than 10 days)
Friendly advice: NEVER buy service from VIRMACH

Thank you for helping me.

Tagged:

Comments

• I hope you don't expect 24x7 support from any provider offering you sub $2 services

Also read and review the provider before paying. We don't want you to be surprised and make an intelligent decision

• I pity the fool who missed the VirMach flash sale yesterday.

/me doubles down on VirMach

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

Happy New Year to you as well and welcome to LES.

You did not provide much info related to your request requirements or location preference so I'll point you in the general direction of where you could find what you are looking for...

There is a list of providers here
    Provider's offers are here Many of the Christmas/ New Years offers are still available.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Dear FrankZ

Thank you very much for your response.
    Location is not really important anywhere is the Europe or the U.S or Canada is perfectly fine. Price is the most important thing, also Crypto payment.

Again thank you for your time and consideration,> @FrankZ said:

Happy New Year to you as well and welcome to LES.

You did not provide much info related to your request requirements or location preference so I'll point you in the general direction of where you could find what you are looking for...

There is a list of providers here
    Provider's offers are here Many of the Christmas/ New Years offers are still available.

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@mk_mk_47 said:
    Hello everyone!!
    Happy New year to you all.

I need a VPS which its price is 2$ or less with at least below configuration:
    at least 512 Mb ram
    KVM virtualization
    Crypto Currency payment support

I am really grateful if you know any provider. (EXCEPT VIRMACH since their support is a disaster I opened multiple tickets and they did not answer me for more than 10 days)
    Friendly advice: NEVER buy service from VIRMACH

Thank you for helping me.

Hi,
    with yearly payment we can reach your budget (€23/year vat and gateway fees included), with the following specs:
    IPv6-only VPS. Virtual server with 1 vCore CPU, 512MB RAM, 8GB SSD, 1TB @ 100Mbps bandwidth, 100Gbps anti-DDoS protection, and various services including load balancer, IP failover, vSwitch, backup, firewall, and snapshots. Option to add additional network interface via SIIX peering port.

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• Black Friday offer from @HostSlick still open I think.
    'Bang for your Buck - Ryzen Summer Deal I' listed @ 19.99€/year, can be paid semi-annual or annually. Change the currency to $ at right almost top corner currency selection.
    Support crypto payment via Coinify : info
    6month listed @ 1.94usd & 12month @ 1.77usd

Hope it helps.

Thanked by (1)HostSlick
  • edited January 2023

Just add some more info here :
    Also support crypto payment with some terms.
    The package above it listed @ $15/y

• damn, $2 a year? me want too

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @mk_mk_47 said: I opened multiple tickets

Opening multiple tickets is a hint as to why you could be de-prioritised. Many super-budget hosts will deprioritise, ignore, or refund a customer if the support cost is perceived as being greater than the value of your purchase.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Advin
  • edited January 2023

Thank you all friends.

• @tetech said:

@mk_mk_47 said: I opened multiple tickets

Opening multiple tickets is a hint as to why you could be de-prioritised. Many super-budget hosts will deprioritise, ignore, or refund a customer if the support cost is perceived as being greater than the value of your purchase.

This does not apply to me. I opened a ticket then I waited for about a week. Then I opened another ticket for the sales team. Again, I waited for a couple of days. Finally, I opened a ticket for the support team. None of my tickets were answered by any of their team members. I can attach a photo to show a proof of what I am saying.
    Just because I bought a 2$ VPS from them, it does not give them this right not to support me for more than two weeks.
    I don't know maybe if you buy amore expensive service they give you a better support.
    However, I will never ever buy a service from them. I see their rating in many websites is lower than 2.

• @mk_mk_47 said:

@tetech said:

@mk_mk_47 said: I opened multiple tickets

This does not apply to me. I opened a ticket then I waited for about a week. Then I opened another ticket for the sales team. Again, I waited for a couple of days. Finally, I opened a ticket for the support team. None of my tickets were answered by any of their team members. I can attach a photo to show a proof of what I am saying.
    Just because I bought a 2$ VPS from them, it does not give them this right not to support me for more than two weeks.

Actually, it does.
    From VirMach's terms: "VirMach, either directly or through its assignee or licensee, will provide support to Customer relating to VirMach Services. Any support which VirMach may provide to you shall be at VirMach’s sole discretion and once commenced, may be terminated at any time by VirMach without notice to you and without any liability to VirMach"

Basically, they give you support if they feel like it. Unless you have some kind of special contract with VirMach, they can choose to not give you any support at all. For $2, there is no way that they would sign a special support contract with you, just opening a single ticket would take away any and all profit for 10 years on such a deal.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

Wait, is this a request thread or a VirMach comment/complaint thread ?
    Just asking so I can put it in the right category/place.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    Wait, is this a request thread or a VirMach comment/complaint thread ?
    Just asking so I can put it in the right category/place.

I am so sorry about. This was and is still a request thread. However, I just wanted to answer users who support VIRMACH. I will not continue that discussion. it is simple I will not buy any service from VIRMACH, and I do not recommend it to anyone.
    The main question is finding a VPS provider at 2$.
    Currently, I have found a provider hostvds.com, which is great and so much better than VIRMACH.
    There is a plan with 1 core cpu, and 1gb ram, which costs only 1$. However, the internet speed is only 50 Mbit/Sec.
    Also, sometimes its internet connectivity is instable. However, It is too much better than VIRMACH, also it has a great support.

• @rcy026 said:

@mk_mk_47 said:

@tetech said:

Basically, they give you support if they feel like it.

=) =) :/