Free VM 5950x 1/m BGP Sessions available!

NVMeNetworksNVMeNetworks Retired
edited January 2023 in Free Offers and Stuff

Good Afternoon LowEndUsers.

I'm new here so to introduce my self I am going to match an existing offer that was once recently offered on here.

We are going to give away 30x AMD 5950x VM Servers with the following specs.

1 GB RAM
1 AMD RYZEN 5950X Core
15 GB NVMe Storage
10 TB transfer per month
110 MB Inbound/Outbound (Limited)

to claim this you can head over to
https://cloud.nvmenetworks.com/index.php?rp=/store/lowendspirit
and use promocode LES-W8UB44VZOF

Please allow for changes as we try to keep our services clean of all disallowed activity.

_make sure to read
_https://nvmenetworks.com/tos

**here is our ASN
**https://bgp.tools/as/210912

**Dedicated Server location
**Falkenstein

**BGP Session Location
**Berlin

**Yabbs Report

Fri 06 Jan 2023 11:59:07 PM CET

Basic System Information:
---------------------------------
Uptime     : 0 days, 16 hours, 39 minutes
Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
CPU cores  : 32 @ 3546.450 MHz
AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
RAM        : 125.8 GiB
Swap       : 4.0 GiB
Disk       : 3.4 TiB
Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
Kernel     : 5.10.0-19-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
Read       | 705.89 MB/s (176.4k) | 2.24 GB/s    (35.1k)
Write      | 707.75 MB/s (176.9k) | 2.26 GB/s    (35.3k)
Total      | 1.41 GB/s   (353.4k) | 4.51 GB/s    (70.4k)
           |                      |                     
Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
Read       | 2.50 GB/s     (4.8k) | 2.51 GB/s     (2.4k)
Write      | 2.63 GB/s     (5.1k) | 2.67 GB/s     (2.6k)
Total      | 5.14 GB/s    (10.0k) | 5.19 GB/s     (5.0k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
-----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 928 Mbits/sec   | 931 Mbits/sec   | 19.9 ms        
Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 932 Mbits/sec   | 16.0 ms        
NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 933 Mbits/sec   | 932 Mbits/sec   | 10.4 ms        
Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 890 Mbits/sec   | 519 Mbits/sec   | 81.7 ms        
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 885 Mbits/sec   | 378 Mbits/sec   | 83.1 ms        
Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 853 Mbits/sec   | 303 Mbits/sec   | 123 ms         
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 837 Mbits/sec   | 251 Mbits/sec   | 141 ms         

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
Test            | Value                         
                |                               
Single Core     | 1621                          
Multi Core      | 12767                         
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/19743401

YABS completed in 5 min 48 sec

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/19743401**

Mod edit by FrankZ: This provider has a pending provider tag awaiting his fulfillment of the 7 day 5 post rule. I asked him to introduce himself to the community during that time. I expect that a free offer to LESbians was a good way to do that.

Thanked by (4)ehab Ganonk FrankZ ElonBezos

Comments

• Thanks and welcome.

kind of you to offer free service.
    its 1 month so i let other test.

i recommend you do another offer with huge yearly discount.

• Promo doesn't exist :(

• @NVMeNetworks i now as you to limit who can get the promo.

for example, must be registered for at least 3 months and 10 spamless posts.

otherwise those 30 slots will be filled and might get abused with new users who didn't take off their pants yet.

Thanked by (2)Ganonk FrankZ
  • @ehab said:
    @NVMeNetworks i now as you to limit who can get the promo.

for example, must be registered for at least 3 months and 10 spamless posts.

otherwise those 30 slots will be filled and might get abused with new users who didn't take off their pants yet.

Agreed we are trying to find a balance to stop abuse but allow users to be able to sign up and enjoy our products :)

• @NHNHNH000 said:
    Promo doesn't exist :(

make sure to include the LES-

• @ehab said:
    Thanks and welcome.

kind of you to offer free service.
    its 1 month so i let other test.

i recommend you do another offer with huge yearly discount.

Yearly is available on the BYOS, we might look into more yearly services soon.

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @shallow said:

If there is anything I can do to prove our legitness please give me a message and I'l provide what you need :)

• @NVMeNetworks said:
    If there is anything I can do to prove our legitness please give me a message and I'l provide what you need :)

Shallow is shy and very romantic. You'll have to wait until he warms up for you.

• @NVMeNetworks said: please give me a message and I'l provide what you need

Providers tag.

Thanked by (3)ehab yoursunny Janevski
  • @NVMeNetworks said:

@shallow said:

Post a little about you and the company you represent. Experience how long you been up and running. Networks and so forth. This sector has been burned soo many time we tend to error on the cautious side. Nothing personal just that we have learned to protect ourselves over the years.

Thanked by (2)NVMeNetworks ehab
  • @shallow said:

@NVMeNetworks said: please give me a message and I'l provide what you need

Providers tag.

already In progress

• @AuroraZero said:
    we have learned to protect ourselves over the years.

you use rubbers?

• Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @AuroraZero said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@shallow said:

Post a little about you and the company you represent. Experience how long you been up and running. Networks and so forth. This sector has been burned soo many time we tend to error on the cautious side. Nothing personal just that we have learned to protect ourselves over the years.

Agreed, I'll do a full write up about our company and background and will edit the thread tonight/tomorrow I fully understand hosts pop up and down throughout the year, we have been around as a company from 2018 but we were a free Minecraft server provider and moved pretty recently on to NVMe, I can tell you personally and not something that should be publicly shared, but we are close to being positive on our income/outgoings and plan to keep growing our services for a decent time to come.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @ehab said:

@AuroraZero said:
    we have learned to protect ourselves over the years.

you use rubbers?

Always not because of crotch fruit, can't have any, but because I don't need my diks failing

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @NVMeNetworks said:

@AuroraZero said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@shallow said:

Agreed, I'll do a full write up about our company and background and will edit the thread tonight/tomorrow I fully understand hosts pop up and down throughout the year, we have been around as a company from 2018 but we were a free Minecraft server provider and moved pretty recently on to NVMe, I can tell you personally and not something that should be publicly shared, but we are close to being positive on our income/outgoings and plan to keep growing our services for a decent time to come.

Shouldn't your company/business details be on your website at least?

Thanked by (1)Falzo

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @TheDP said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@AuroraZero said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@shallow said:

Usually goes there but it is kind of nice to have someone introduce themselves, well I think so anyways. I am quite frequently wrong in my thoughts processes.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @TheDP said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@AuroraZero said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@shallow said:

Check the sites title, it's all displayed their also displayed on the staff page but that's been disable due to a bug right now.

Thanked by (1)TheDP
  • Hetzner servers in Falkenstein via BuyVM.NET (not .com how it's on your website) GRE tunnel in Luxemburg?
    I understand this correctly?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• we don't use buyvm please may you point me to where it still says that :)

• curl -s https://nvmenetworks.com/ | grep -i "buyvm" | wc -l

At least 4 times on index page...

• @Jab said:

curl -s https://nvmenetworks.com/ | grep -i "buyvm" | wc -l

At least 4 times on index page...

Sorry, fixing now

• JabJab
    edited January 2023

Want more broken things?

You just changed Intel i9 in few places, now header says "with our powerful AMD 5090x hardware".
    Bottom still says Intel "Blazing Fast VPS Hosting with the Intel I9 9900k."
    Footer links to VPS Hosting and Dedicated Hosting has a (white)space in a link and it's generating broken https://cloud.nvme%20networks.com/
    Bandwidth allocation for those ND1-NVME#1 is crazy, 100/300/500GB and then KVM Large gets 20TB. Huh?

You should also decide on one currency - sometimes it's Pounds, sometimes it's Euro.

EDIT:
    I see some bold claims about SLA on main page, not a single line of description of SLA / Service Leve~ in TOS.
    But I found some Discord handles in FUP, lol. are subs#8095 and samm#9400
    All the links to minecraft.html on subpages with promos like LAUNCH2022 or BOT3756 are dead - you probably want to delete those.

Thanked by (1)NVMeNetworks

• @Jab said:
    Want more broken things?

You just changed Intel i9 in few places, now header says "with our powerful AMD 5090x hardware".
    Bottom still says Intel "Blazing Fast VPS Hosting with the Intel I9 9900k."
    Footer links to VPS Hosting and Dedicated Hosting has a (white)space in a link and it's generating broken https://cloud.nvme%20networks.com/
    Bandwidth allocation for those ND1-NVME#1 is crazy, 100/300/500GB and then KVM Large gets 20TB. Huh?

You should also decide on one currency - sometimes it's Pounds, sometimes it's Euro.

EDIT:
    I see some bold claims about SLA on main page, not a single line of description of SLA / Service Leve~ in TOS.
    But I found some Discord handles in FUP, lol. are subs#8095 and samm#9400
    All the links to minecraft.html on subpages with promos like LAUNCH2022 or BOT3756 are dead - you probably want to delete those.

Thank you changed them

• I am not sure about this.

Are you using tunnels for your IPs? Your IPv4 is on iFog (which offers free tunnels, unsure if it's one or a paid one in here) and Freetransit (which are free BGP tunnels offered by Opentransit), and IPv6 is on iFog and Hurricane Electric.
    If they're free tunnels, I'm not sure it's gonna be the most stable experience in the long term...

Thanked by (1)shallow
  • Registered on: 1 Dec 2022 (1 months old)

$7 LowEndASN detected.

Thanked by (1)Falzo

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• dual v4 sessions for redundancy and routing, v6 is via HE

• also theres no way anyone is getting the same as what we have on ix page with free tunnels

• # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sat Jan  7 07:42:49 +07 2023

Basic System Information:
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 23 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 4990.620 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 942.2 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 14.7 GiB
    Distro     : CentOS Stream 8
    Kernel     : 4.18.0-348.2.1.el8_5.x86_64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 384.15 MB/s  (96.0k) | 2.26 GB/s    (35.3k)
    Write      | 385.16 MB/s  (96.2k) | 2.27 GB/s    (35.5k)
    Total      | 769.31 MB/s (192.3k) | 4.53 GB/s    (70.8k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 2.40 GB/s     (4.6k) | 2.45 GB/s     (2.3k)
    Write      | 2.53 GB/s     (4.9k) | 2.61 GB/s     (2.5k)
    Total      | 4.94 GB/s     (9.6k) | 5.07 GB/s     (4.9k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 114 Mbits/sec   | 105 Mbits/sec   | 19.9 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 15.6 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 119 Mbits/sec   | 106 Mbits/sec   | 11.2 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 96.9 Mbits/sec  | 79.0 Mbits/sec  | 88.9 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 102 Mbits/sec   | 103 Mbits/sec   | 83.1 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 44.0 Mbits/sec  | 72.9 Mbits/sec  | 124 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 92.8 Mbits/sec  | 98.5 Mbits/sec  | 150 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 120 Mbits/sec   | 105 Mbits/sec   | 19.9 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 16.1 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 120 Mbits/sec   | 105 Mbits/sec   | 11.2 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 116 Mbits/sec   | 101 Mbits/sec   | 88.2 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 115 Mbits/sec   | 103 Mbits/sec   | 83.1 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 114 Mbits/sec   | 101 Mbits/sec   | 124 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 111 Mbits/sec   | 96.5 Mbits/sec  | 150 ms

Geekbench 5 test failed. Run manually to determine cause.

YABS completed in 6 min 27 sec

This discussion has been closed.