Looking for a 300GB storage VPS in FL or TX.

I need to store some backups using rsync.

Around 300GB.
1 vCPU
1GB RAM
2TB BW
FL or TX, US. Or something near.

Comments

• Ask @SMARTHOST they maybe can fit you in a custom storage plan. You didn't specify a price but if you need a low-budget outside US @natvps_uk can be one of the best storage choices ever. Despite that these storage instances are located in France, have well-optimized network, lowest ping ever: 189ms, compared to 220+ms on some US cities. I'm located in South America.

Thanked by (1)imok
  • @alexxgg said:
    @natvps_uk can be one of the best storage choices ever. Despite that these storage instances are located in France, have well-optimized network, lowest ping ever: 189ms.

I get 36ms ping to WalkerServers in Leaseweb. Is this now the lowest ping ever?

• @Nekki said: I get 36ms ping to WalkerServers in Leaseweb. Is this now the lowest ping ever?

I meant, the lowest ping from my end, at least on Europe, others cities there show 300+ms.

• @alexxgg said:

@Nekki said: I get 36ms ping to WalkerServers in Leaseweb. Is this now the lowest ping ever?

I meant, the lowest ping from my end, at least on Europe, others cities there show 300+ms.

Do you live with @imok?

• @Nekki said: Do you live with @imok?

No, I've shared ping just for reference.

• @alexxgg said:

@Nekki said: Do you live with @imok?

No, I've shared ping just for reference.

Do you live in the same country as @imok?

• @alexxgg said: Ask @SMARTHOST they maybe can fit you in a custom storage plan.

Hopefully they can do it.