Bugs/reports

12346»

Comments

• tgltgl OG
    edited November 2019

Mark all viewed should refresh the page after, or mark all as viewed on the current page

• @tgl said:
    it would be good if you add a picture to not ask for the minimum requirement of characters

All pictures must contain a minimum of 1000 words. Otherwise the form will reject it.

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

I have dropped the minimum post to 3 char, 10 was annoying.

Thanked by (2)tgl vimalware

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• No!

• LoL

• Amitz

Thanked by (1)Amitz

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• Finally I can

• Amitz

Thanked by (1)ITLabs
  • Properly

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
    edited November 2019

Sorry if already discussed I have briefly skimmed the new posts but emojis are at it again on mobile. (centered)

Also I wondered if you could add the logo on the mobile nav too? To get back is usually pretty easy with the subnav options but my reflex is to tap the very top left.

Edit: Going back LET just has home at the top so I don't know what I'm talking about essentially. I'll just get used to tapping a few pixels south :tongue:

• @SmallWeb said:
    Sorry if already discussed I have briefly skimmed the new posts but emojis are at it again on mobile. (centered)

Haven't heard of that yet. I'm also mostly on mobile and it's working as expected for me. Mind clearing your cache on your phone for me and/or try incognito mode to see if that makes any difference? :)

• On mobile (Opera, Firefox and Brave) when I load the main page I'm unable to go to page 2, the buttons for changing page dont load.

• @mrtilde said:
    On mobile (Opera, Firefox and Brave) when I load the main page I'm unable to go to page 2, the buttons for changing page dont load.

Looks like the buttons are not displayed if you are not signed in. Does that sound right?

• @BlaZe said:
    I don't see @Nekki made a moderator here. I think its a bug.

++++++

• @cociu said:

@BlaZe said:
    I don't see @Nekki made a moderator here. I think its a bug.

++++++

Cause s/he is a mod on LET with pretty strong views of not joining anything else (for now).

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@Solaire said:

@SmallWeb said:

Haven't heard of that yet. I'm also mostly on mobile and it's working as expected for me. Mind clearing your cache on your phone for me and/or try incognito mode to see if that makes any difference? :)

For sure. All good now, my bad. :+1:

Thanked by (1)Solaire
  • @Mason @vimalware @beagle @ITLabs You should find your reported issues with the dark theme fixed now. If not or if anything else, please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.