Looking for DMCA Ignored VPS

edited January 2023 in Requests

Hi all,
Copypastaing this straight my OGF post, but I'm currently looking for a VPS with a DMCA Ignored provider.

Preferable specs & price:
CPU: 1 vCPU
RAM: 256MB+
Storage: 10GB+
Network: 100mbps+
Bandwidth: 5TB+ monthly
Price range: $5-$10 USD annually - I'm cheap I know, sue me.

Notes:
I've used Alexhost in Moldova before, network is not very great so I'm looking for other cheapish options that aren't that or Calin, thanks in advance!

Comments

• is it really worth it to run business with 'dmca ignored' ?

i bet this guy are just going to run a tor relay and get your business get spanked by interpol

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @Encoders said:
    is it really worth it to run business with 'dmca ignored' ?

i bet this guy are just going to run a tor relay and get your business get spanked by interpol

I ain't running any businesses using a DMCA ignored VPS, I just want to download torrents in peace like 90% of the people buying an ignored service.

• Alphavps.bg

Thanked by (1)beanman109

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• Since we're doing copy & paste, I can't resist copying & pasting @kdh 's incisive reaction:

I want a DMCA Ignored Dedicated Server with 64 Xeon Scalable Platinum Processors 8 of 16TB of HDD and 16PBs of RAM. It needs to have a 1Tbps Connection with Unmetered Bandwidth. My budget is 3.141592$ annually.

Thanked by (1)kdh

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @AngerStorm has spoken.

Nigh is the end.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @deank said:
    @AngerStorm has spoken.

Nigh is the end.

Nigh, the end is

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @angstrom said:
    Since we're doing copy & paste, I can't resist copying & pasting @kdh 's incisive reaction:

I want a DMCA Ignored Dedicated Server with 64 Xeon Scalable Platinum Processors 8 of 16TB of HDD and 16PBs of RAM. It needs to have a 1Tbps Connection with Unmetered Bandwidth. My budget is 3.141592$ annually.

$3.14 a year?! Damn you're loaded!!! I would only offer like $0.25 cents a decade for that!

Thanked by (1)angstrom

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• cccccc
    edited January 2023

vsys.host Ukraine
    Not this price