Looking for DMCA Ignored VPS

edited January 2023 in Requests

Hi all,
Copypastaing this straight my OGF post, but I'm currently looking for a VPS with a DMCA Ignored provider.

Preferable specs & price:
CPU: 1 vCPU
RAM: 256MB+
Storage: 10GB+
Network: 100mbps+
Bandwidth: 5TB+ monthly
Price range: $5-$10 USD annually - I'm cheap I know, sue me.

Notes:
I've used Alexhost in Moldova before, network is not very great so I'm looking for other cheapish options that aren't that or Calin, thanks in advance!

Comments

• is it really worth it to run business with 'dmca ignored' ?

i bet this guy are just going to run a tor relay and get your business get spanked by interpol

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @Encoders said:
    is it really worth it to run business with 'dmca ignored' ?

i bet this guy are just going to run a tor relay and get your business get spanked by interpol

I ain't running any businesses using a DMCA ignored VPS, I just want to download torrents in peace like 90% of the people buying an ignored service.

• Alphavps.bg

Thanked by (1)beanman109

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• Since we're doing copy & paste, I can't resist copying & pasting @kdh 's incisive reaction:

I want a DMCA Ignored Dedicated Server with 64 Xeon Scalable Platinum Processors 8 of 16TB of HDD and 16PBs of RAM. It needs to have a 1Tbps Connection with Unmetered Bandwidth. My budget is 3.141592$ annually.

Thanked by (1)kdh

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @AngerStorm has spoken.

Nigh is the end.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @deank said:
    @AngerStorm has spoken.

Nigh is the end.

Nigh, the end is

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @angstrom said:
    Since we're doing copy & paste, I can't resist copying & pasting @kdh 's incisive reaction:

I want a DMCA Ignored Dedicated Server with 64 Xeon Scalable Platinum Processors 8 of 16TB of HDD and 16PBs of RAM. It needs to have a 1Tbps Connection with Unmetered Bandwidth. My budget is 3.141592$ annually.

$3.14 a year?! Damn you're loaded!!! I would only offer like $0.25 cents a decade for that!

Thanked by (1)angstrom

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• cccccc
    edited January 2023

vsys.host Ukraine
    Not this price

• Hello,
    for DMCA ignored hosting you can join here -> https://ava.hosting/vps/

AVA.HOSTING: Webspace Hub | Trustworthy Hosting Provider since 2001
    ava.hosting

• edited April 17

@AvaHost said:
    Hello,
    for DMCA ignored hosting you can join here -> https://ava.hosting/vps/

Request a Provider Tag https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add&category=2
    Its free, posting offers without it can get you in trouble.

Also while we are on it, what is your relation with AlexHost? Are you operated by them or just cooperating closely?
    I see the website uses pretty much the same theme and images, offering is basically the same and you use Alexhost network and data center.

Here are screenshots from "datacenter" sections of both websites.

Ava (archive)

Alex (archive)

Something about these dates just doesn't sound right to me.

I'm just curious, I like AlexHost myself and of course don't accuse you of any wrongdoing.
    I'm just objective.

• We have contacted the respected support of the lowendspirit forum, and hope to be granted special provider status as soon as possible :3

We cooperate with AlexHost, being a partner company

Thanks for your message and concern <3

Thanked by (1)treesmokah

ava.hosting

• @AvaHost said:
    We have contacted the respected support of the lowendspirit forum, and hope to be granted special provider status as soon as possible :3

make a 11.88€/yr deal for us here like old alexhost times B)

• @zgato said:

@AvaHost said:
    We have contacted the respected support of the lowendspirit forum, and hope to be granted special provider status as soon as possible :3

make a 11.88€/yr deal for us here like old alexhost times B)

Oh, it's a pretty good idea, btw =)

ava.hosting