IKOULA 8% Price Increase On All Services From 1 March 2023

FrankZFrankZ Moderator
edited January 2023 in Industry News

Dear customers,

IKOULA has been supporting companies in all sectors since 1998 and has built up a comprehensive know-how based on solid technological grounds. We are constantly striving to offer you the best price/quality ratio on the market. This is part of our priorities and our DNA.

The current inflation has impacted almost all sectors and companies, including IKOULA. This inflation is due to the exponential increase in the cost of electricity and gas, but also of all the products and services that IKOULA buys to carry out its services. It seems that this trend of price increases will continue in 2023.

We would like to inform you of the following points :

• This price increase is authorised in the general Terms and Conditions of sales accepted by all our clients when signing contracts and/or making online purchases.
  • IKOULA has not enforced - for more than 10 years - the SYNTEC increases which are specified in the contracts and which could have been applied annually.
  • This increase only takes into account part of the additional costs caused by the energy crisis.

In order to improve the quality of our services, from 1 March 2023, an average increase of 8% will be applied on our rates (excl. VAT) for all IKOULA products and services. This increase will affect both new and existing customers. Indeed, for customers currently using IKOULA services, an increase of 8% will be applied on their bill(s) as of March 1st 2023.

What will not change is our commitment to always offer you the best service, and to accompany you with innovative products.

We thank you for your loyalty and understanding.

The IKOULA team

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

Thanked by (1)Caxen

Comments

• vyasvyas OG
    edited January 2023

This inflation is due to the exponential increase in the cost of electricity and gas, but also of all the products and services that IKOULA buys to carry out its services.

Passing on prices for upgraded hardware/ better quality of service should not require the cover your rear end
    "We are sorry we have to do this" (Bullet points) that follow. 8 percent is keeping up with inflation?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Has @Nekki cancelled his BF server with them already? Can't remember many others who've posted about ikoula usage recently.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@webcraft said:
    Has @Nekki cancelled his BF server with them already? Can't remember many others who've posted about ikoula usage recently.

I don't know if Nekki still has his or not. I just received the email so I figured I would post it in case anybody still had servers with ikoula.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@webcraft said:
    Has @Nekki cancelled his BF server with them already? Can't remember many others who've posted about ikoula usage recently.

I don't know if Nekki still has his or not. I just received the email so I figured I would post it in case anybody still had servers with ikoula.

He ordered one to replace what he has now because it was cheaper. He unloaded it because the network was trash if I remember correctly.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • 8% is against the rules.

• @AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@webcraft said:

He ordered one to replace what he has now because it was cheaper. He unloaded it because the network was trash if I remember correctly.

Yup, gone. So much jank from both the server and the company. They kept requesting payment for the server long after cancellation, so I raised a ticket and they just told me to ignore the notifications.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @Nekki said:

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@webcraft said:

Yup, gone. So much jank from both the server and the company. They kept requesting payment for the server long after cancellation, so I raised a ticket and they just told me to ignore the notifications.

Now that is some major laziness right there. Just turn the damned things off ya lazy cucks. Don't put it on the client in any way shape or form.

Thanked by (1)Nekki
  • HostarisHostaris Hosting Provider

Used to be 70 including VAT for the 3900 now it's what? 120?