OnePoundEmail - The One Where The Logo Changes

MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

The old comic sans logo had a lot of haters.. I can't think why :wink: So there's been a revamp hand-drawn by the missus.

Also spent a couple of bucks on a video ad on Fiverr.. just for research purposes. Take a look!

If you didn't know, OnePoundEmail is an email hosting provider that uses DirectAdmin to provide and power services through the widely loved MXroute infrastructure. Take a look at the plans below.

OnePoundEmail - £1.00/month

• 3GB Email Storage
  • Unlimited Domains
  • DirectAdmin Panel
  • Crossbox Webmail
  • Roundcube Webmail
  • Snappy Webmail
  • IMAPSync Migration Tool

https://my.onepoundemail.co.uk/order/config/index/email-hosting/?group_id=2&pricing_id=73

Standard Email - £2.50/month

• 10GB Email Storage
  • Unlimited Domains
  • DirectAdmin Panel
  • Crossbox Webmail
  • Roundcube Webmail
  • Snappy Webmail
  • IMAPSync Migration Tool

https://my.onepoundemail.co.uk/order/config/index/email-hosting/?group_id=2&pricing_id=77

Also from the Refugee thread I created a costs transparency table:

P.S Refugee plans still available.

Cheers!

Comments

• ialexpwialexpw OGServices Provider
    edited February 2023

@MichaelCee said:

Liking the new logo compared with the previous and the transparency table, haven't really seen anything similar. Will give it a go for a pound. :smile:

Thanked by (2)MichaelCee Chievo

Syuh - sftp, rsync & rclone accessible storage from 50GB to TBs.

• I was afraid I was going to click this and it was just going to be @Nekki table dancing in a gimp suit or something.

Glad it wasn't that I have seen it too many times.

Nice logo my man and good luck. I get a lot of hate no matter what I do anymore so I know how the old one feels.

• @AuroraZero said:
    I was afraid I was going to click this and it was just going to be @Nekki table dancing in a gimp suit or something.

But….you said I looked kinda cute 😢

Thanked by (1)ialexpw
  • OnePoundEmail = MultiLogoEmail :)

• @AuroraZero said:
    I was afraid I was going to click this and it was just going to be @Nekki table dancing in a gimp suit or something.

Nice logo my man and good luck. I get a lot of hate no matter what I do anymore so I know how the old one feels.

Ok how did @FrankZ thank my above post twice?

You some kind of elite hacker boy er something.

• @AuroraZero said:

@AuroraZero said:

He pulled a couple out of the ThankBank

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AuroraZero said:

@AuroraZero said:

:sunglasses:
    Your comment deserved a double thanks.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

@AuroraZero said:

Come on man admit it you are a witch and that was some black magic

Thanked by (1)ialexpw
  • £1 email but $0.25 coins, why?

Thanked by (2)MichaelCee Erisa

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@yoursunny said:
    £1 email but $0.25 coins, why?

Painful to watch, right?

• Quite a nice video but the long text at the beginning went too fast. Yeah, I could use pause.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

Filen.io - use this link to signup and we both get extra 10GB free.
    https://filen.io/r/4d472d5cdb57f6663621a251065e0b51

Announcement! OnePoundEmail can now "Announce" things using the new "Announcement" plugin:
    https://my.onepoundemail.co.uk/plugin/announcements/client_main/index/

Thx @ Code-Cats.

Thanked by (2)root bikegremlin
  • _MS__MS_ OG
    edited February 2023

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

@AuroraZero said:

Come on man admit it you are a witch and that was some black magic

Dear @FrankZ, what are some of the most famous Mexican horror movies? None from the famous directors like Guillermo Del Toro. Thanks.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited February 2023

I would say "Hasta el viento tiene miedo" (1968) would get "the most famous Mexican horror movie" tag from me. Although there are not that many famous Mexican horror movies to choose from. Guillermo Del Toro did do "Cronos" (1993)

Thanked by (1)_MS_

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• _MS__MS_ OG
    edited February 2023

@FrankZ said:
    I would say "Hasta el viento tiene miedo" (1968) would get "the most famous Mexican horror movie" tag from me. Although there are not that many famous Mexican horror movies to choose from. Guillermo Del Toro did do "Cronos" (1993)

Thanks for "Hasta el viento tiene miedo" (1968). Seen Cronos, and other Horror/Ghost movies directed and produced by him.
    #GlobalMovieDay

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:

I suspect
    MS is merely asking because I suspect he is courting a May-hi-Kano chica and wants to impress.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @vyas said:

@FrankZ said:

I suspect
    MS is merely asking because I suspect he is courting a May-hi-Kano chica and wants to impress.

:lol:
    No, really, I'm into (world) cinema as much as I'm into tech and sports.
    These foreign (non-English) horror movies usually have local folklores on screen, which mostly are better than the run-of-the-mill Hollywood horror. I've not seen much stuff from Latin America in the Horror genre, so asked.
    Plus, it happened to be the "Global Movie Day" yesterday, so I couldn't help but ask for recommendations. :)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Nothing much to announce this month so instead of a new thread here's a bump! :smile:

edited April 2023

Reminder - always double check your transparency tables!

It seems that 4th December for MXroute was actually 12th April (backwards dates) - all paid now and next due 12th July. Cheers!

• What about the TwoPoundEmail domain renewal?
    Or is it deadpooled?

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@yoursunny said:
    What about the TwoPoundEmail domain renewal?
    Or is it deadpooled?

Failed email brand.. I mean, who on earth would pay two pounds?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @MichaelCee said:

@yoursunny said:
    Or is it deadpooled?

One kilo would! B)

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • @bdl said:

@MichaelCee said:

@yoursunny said:
    Or is it deadpooled?

One kilo would! B)

Another killor deal

Thanked by (2)MichaelCee bdl