VirMach Valentine's - Buy one get one free for your wife, child, and mistress

VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
edited February 2023 in Offers

Buy any of our regular annual packages and get (3) additional at no extra charge. If you decide to renew next Valentine's day, you can cancel any of the extra services (so if you get a divorce*, you can cancel your wife's plan and keep three out of four for only 75% of the original price.)

NVMe512M
512MB DDR4 RAM
1 Core Ryzen CPU
15GB NVMe SSD
1TB @ 1Gbps
$25 per year ($6.25 per service.)
ORDER NOW

NVMe1G
1GB DDR4 RAM
1 Core Ryzen CPU
30GB NVMe SSD
2TB @ 1Gbps
$50 per year ($12.50 per service.)
ORDER NOW

NVMe2G
2GB DDR4 RAM
2 Core Ryzen CPU
60GB NVMe SSD
3TB @ 1Gbps
$100 per year ($25.00 per service.)
ORDER NOW

NVMe4G
4GB DDR4 RAM
3 Core Ryzen CPU
120GB NVMe SSD
5TB @ 1Gbps
$200 per year ($50 per service.)
ORDER NOW

NVMe8G
8GB DDR4 RAM
4 Core Ryzen CPU
240GB NVMe SSD
8TB @ 1Gbps
$350 per year ($87.50 per service.)
ORDER NOW

Offer expires end of day 02/14/2023.

*Please note that we will not be involved with any divorce proceedings. If your wife claims half of your VirMach account there's a fee for transferring it to another account.

Comments

• O dear lord

• edited February 2023

Yup, it's official, Virmach has lost the plot. Straightjacket required with copious amount of meds. and perhaps some electric shock therapy. :o

Thanked by (3)sh97 EvanP lemoncube

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• ;(

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• I'm so confused right now.

• Thanked by (1)ariq01
  • I must find three wives to share this happiness.

Thanked by (1)ehab

from google translate

• Yeah think I shall pass on this one.

• What if someone marries Virmach?

• @imok said:
    What if someone marries Virmach?

blasphemy!

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • Hey @VirMach
    can I buy

NVMe512M
    512MB DDR4 RAM
    1 Core Ryzen CPU
    15GB NVMe SSD
    1TB @ 1Gbps
    $25 per year ($6.25 per service.)

this and merge all 4 into 1?!

NVMe512M*4
    2048MB DDR4 RAM
    4 Core Ryzen CPU
    60GB NVMe SSD
    4TB @ 1Gbps
    4 IP
    $25 per year

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Delivered on the next year's Valentine's Day... B)

Ruby, JS Programmer and Linux user

• 3g/2core/60g/1ipv4
    can this be $25?
    Thanks

• @Jab said:

;(

MINUS!

• Can you guarantee that the wife and the mistress will not be hosted on the same node?

Thanked by (3)ehab lapua FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@someTom said:
    Can you guarantee that the wife and the mistress will not be hosted on the same node?

For this make sure to select different locations for each plan. I also recommend keeping your mistress in another region for best ping.

• Nice offer, I’m looking for wifes now

• @cgs3238 said:
    Nice offer, I’m looking for wifes now

How many?

• @AuroraZero said:

@cgs3238 said:

How many?

Four? So they can pay the whole bill.

• All I want for Valentine's Day is doing push-ups with @Astro @Erisa @FrankZ.

Who shall be the wife?
    Who shall be the child?
    Who shall be the mistress?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @cgs3238 said:

@AuroraZero said:

@cgs3238 said:

How many?

Four? So they can pay the whole bill.

writes that down

Preferences?

• @VirMach said:
    Buy any of our regular annual packages and get (3) additional at no extra charge

I have (5) wives, so I think I'll skip this one.

@yoursunny said:
    All I want for Valentine's Day is doing push-ups with @Astro @Erisa @FrankZ.

Considering the date, I highly doubt that @FrankZ is interested in erm... push-ups

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited February 2023

Not a fan of 4P relationship, can we get 2 at 50% price?

Also bundle is incomplete without MIGRATION BUTTON

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

smartass shitposting satirist

• Oh Jesus!

Let's gangba order

• Took me spending years on LE forums to understand
    MTR = MisTRess

Thank you @VirMach 🙏🙏

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@yoursunny said:

Who shall be the wife?
    Who shall be the child?

I started doing more pushups last year on Valentine's Day based on your prompting and kept on doing them afterwards everyday.
    I went from 60 a day on Feb 14th 2022, up to 100 a day by years end. Ended up doing more than 20,000 pushups last year. At first the wife was kind of happy about it, but as time went on I realized she was starting to wonder why I was doing all these pushups.
    So I'm out this year. Doing more leg work for 2023, at least until the wife stops smiling when I do squats.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny theloafingone

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said:

Who shall be the wife?
    Who shall be the child?

I started doing more pushups last year on Valentine's Day based on your prompting and kept on doing them afterwards everyday.
    I went from 60 a day on Feb 14th 2022, up to 100 a day by years end. Ended up doing more than 20,000 pushups last year. At first the wife was kind of happy about it, but as time went on I realized she was starting to wonder why I was doing all these pushups.
    So I'm out this year. Doing more leg work for 2023, at least until the wife stops smiling when I do squats.

Watch those squats, might shart then the wife will be laughing and not smiling.

Thanked by (1)terrorgen
  • When can the TY40 node be shut down all the time?

Thanked by (1)ElonBezos
  • @AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said:

Who shall be the wife?
    Who shall be the child?

Squats are what makes your wife happy.
    And you know what they say.

Thanked by (1)vyas

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @terrorgen said:

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said:

Who shall be the wife?
    Who shall be the child?

Squats are what makes your wife happy.
    And you know what they say.

Yeah and it is a fricken lie.