TERRAHOST | Colo your server deep underground in Lightedge, Kansas City

terrahostterrahost Hosting ProviderOG
edited February 2023 in Offers

Ever dreamt of colocating your server deep inside a limestone cave in Kansas City? Look no further! We have exactly what you need. We're offering colocation in Lightedge facilitites in Kansas City!

About us:
Terrahost is a hosting provider founded in 2006 located in Sandefjord, Norway. We own and operate our own datacenters in Norway. We also have locations in Amsterdam and Kansas City.

LG:
https://lg.terrahost.com/ - Sandefjord, Norway
https://lg.kc-us.terrahost.com/ - Kansas City, USA
https://lg.ams-nl.terrahost.com/ - Amsterdam, The Netherlands

AS Info: https://bgp.he.net/AS56655
BGP session: Yes, automated through ENIGMA
Recurring: Yes

Transits:
Altibox (Norway)
GTT (Norway, US, Amsterdam)
Lumen (Norway, US, Amsterdam) - soon!
Hurricane Electric (Amsterdam)
Lightedge (US)

IX:
FSIX - Sandefjord (10G)
NIX1 - Oslo (10G)
FIXO - Oslo (100G) - Recently upgraded
DATAIX - Stockholm (20G)
DATAIX-UA - Stockholm (20G)
Global-IX - Stockholm (20G)
SOLIX - Stockholm (10G)
STHIX - Stockholm (10G)
KCIX - Kansas City (10G)
AMS-IX - Amsterdam (100G)
ERA-IX - Amsterdam (100G)

Single server colocation:

1U Colo - 200W (1A 208V) - 1G Unmetered or 100TB @ 10G - $70
2U Colo - 200W (1A 208V) - 1G Unmetered or 100TB @ 10G - $95/mo
3U Colo - 200W (1A 208V) - 1G Unmetered or 100TB @ 10G - $110/mo
4U Colo - 200W (1A 208V) - 1G Unmetered or 100TB @ 10G - $125/mo

$22.5/mo per 100W additional power

Full rack colocation:
48U Rack - 1kW - 1G Unmetered or 100TB @ 10G - $1000/mo (Setup fee $500)

$225/mo per 1kW additional power

Facility details
- Onsite security and NOC staff 24/7/365.
- SSAE 18 SOC 1, 2, and 3 Type II Audited
- Physical security complies with PCI-DSS v3.0 and HIPAA / HITECH
- 2 separate power feeds
- Liebert CRAH & UPS with system-level redundancy and N+1 components
- Power density up to 8.6 kW per rack
- Parallel 600 kW generators

To order please open a ticket or send a PM!

Comments

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

wow very beautiful DC

Thanked by (1)terrahost
  • i don't have money and Server

i need cheap vps year payment .

• Some poor Yeti was evicted from that nice cave, and given a Snickers bar and a bus ticket to Flint, MI.

Thanked by (1)vish
  • @shallow said:
    Some poor Yeti was evicted from that nice cave, and given a Snickers bar and a bus ticket to Flint, MI.

Not me bud, I live farther North where it is cooler 8 months of the year. Might have been my cousin Demitri though, he is a crazy SOB.

If they stole Dimitri's cave I would run now is all I am saying. Dude has some serious screws loose even for a Yeti.

• @AuroraZero said:

@shallow said:
    Some poor Yeti was evicted from that nice cave, and given a Snickers bar and a bus ticket to Flint, MI.

Not me bud, I live farther North where it is cooler 8 months of the year. Might have been my cousin Demitri though, he is a crazy SOB.

If they stole Dimitri's cave I would run now is all I am saying. Dude has some serious screws loose even for a Yeti.

If you don't mind, where are you at anyway? I've always pictured you as somewhere near Cadillac but that was just my imagination assigning you a location. :)

• @skorous said:

@AuroraZero said:

@shallow said:

If you don't mind, where are you at anyway? I've always pictured you as somewhere near Cadillac but that was just my imagination assigning you a location. :)

Close I am about 50 miles to the East of Cadillac. If I was in Cadillac I wouldn't have to drive an hour to get McDonald's FFS.

• @AuroraZero said:

Close I am about 50 miles to the East of Cadillac. If I was in Cadillac I wouldn't have to drive an hour to get McDonald's FFS.

( chuckle ) man, I'm better than I thought ... Was at a motorcycle event in Mancelona back in ... '06? Pretty sure. Have some friends in East Jordan too. Been a while but it's a beautiful area. Of course I'm always there when it's 'warm' though ....

• @AuroraZero said: 50 miles to the East of Cadillac

So you're in Goderich, ON

• AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired
    edited February 2023

@skorous said:

@AuroraZero said:

( chuckle ) man, I'm better than I thought ... Was at a motorcycle event in Mancelona back in ... '06? Pretty sure. Have some friends in East Jordan too. Been a while but it's a beautiful area. Of course I'm always there when it's 'warm' though ....

Yeah it is not bad in the winter here anymore. Back in the 80's holy jeebus, snow up to the power lines, stuff closed for weeks, Ice storms every other week. Have to say I have been all over this Globe and there is no place like home.

@shallow said:

@AuroraZero said: 50 miles to the East of Cadillac

So you're in Goderich, ON

You got it man right on the head now if you can find my cave come in for a beer and steak. :)

AHHH I have done it again and derailed this thread. Let's take it to the PIT if you want to continue the chat. B)

• Nice to see Lumen being added to the mix!

• terrahostterrahost Hosting ProviderOG

@fluttershy said:
    Nice to see Lumen being added to the mix!

Yeah right? So much better than GTT.

Thanked by (1)fluttershy
  • beautiful cave