**DEADPOOL** NVMeNetworks Has Left The Building

FrankZFrankZ Moderator
edited February 2023 in Industry News

Since the the original LES exclusive offer thread was not open to the public, or indexed by Google, I am moving the NVMeNetworks deadpool related comments to this thread so they are available to all who search for them in the future.
I have also added my it's an official deadpool meme below with the dates they were a provider here at LES.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

Comments

• @NVMeNetworks seems both the virtfusion panel and vps are offline?

• @hotsnow said:
    @NVMeNetworks seems both the virtfusion panel and vps are offline?

I'm not even surprised anymore, it's pretty much a given that this service is going to be offline twice a week at this point.

• HostarisHostaris Hosting Provider

They migrated to a Xeon server with an hour's notice. Due to the size of the VMs, it's taking ages to move over apparently.

• @Hostaris said:
    They migrated to a Xeon server with an hour's notice. Due to the size of the VMs, it's taking ages to move over apparently.

Ahhh nothing better than buying a 5950x VPS & having it migrated with no notice to a Xeon.

• @beanman109 said:

@Hostaris said:

Ahhh nothing better than buying a 5950x VPS & having it migrated with no notice to a Xeon.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Has anybody bought this on anything other than a monthly term ?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited February 2023

@NVMeNetworks seems both the virtfusion panel and vps are offline?> @Hostaris said:

seems no any notification, and ticket also no reply :'(

• edited February 2023

@FrankZ said:
    Has anybody bought this on anything other than a monthly term ?

Yes I did for some stupid ass reason.
    Edit: whoops talking wrong plan, I have the 1 core - 1 GB ram on a yearly purchase.

• edited February 2023

Wishing you every success. <3

Message from Discord:
    With deepest sadness I would like to say NVMe is up for sale I will fix all issues just waiting for the move to complete then it will be buyable the price will not be cheap as it does create profit + 300 Clients, I simply just don't have time to put into this as I've been ill and now I've got a few issues at home I need to deal with (not good things) private message me if interested.

You will get

Ownership of Company name
    Full WebHosting Logins
    Hetzner Logins
    All Advertising logins
    All Art work included
    IPv4 Addresses Included

• @mayiprint said:

Message from Discord:
    With deepest sadness I would like to say NVMe is up for sale I will fix all issues just waiting for the move to complete then it will be buyable the price will not be cheap as it does create profit + 300 Clients, I simply just don't have time to put into this as I've been ill and now I've got a few issues at home I need to deal with (not good things) private message me if interested.

You will get

Full WebHosting Logins
    Hetzner Logins
    All Advertising logins
    All Art work included
    IPv4 Addresses Included

where it posted? :'(

• @hotsnow said:

@mayiprint said:

Message from Discord:

You will get

Full WebHosting Logins
    Hetzner Logins
    All Advertising logins
    All Art work included
    IPv4 Addresses Included

Their official Discord. You can submit a ticket to request an invitation link.

Thanked by (1)hotsnow
  • edited February 2023

@mayiprint said:

@hotsnow said:

@mayiprint said:

Message from Discord:

You will get

Full WebHosting Logins
    Hetzner Logins
    All Advertising logins
    All Art work included
    IPv4 Addresses Included

my vps still can't be connected, although the VirtFusion panel can access now, and the vps show as RUNNING :# :s

Thanked by (1)Cloudie
  • Is it already summer?

Thanked by (1)vish

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• @hotsnow said:

@mayiprint said:

@hotsnow said:

@mayiprint said:

Message from Discord:

You will get

Full WebHosting Logins
    Hetzner Logins
    All Advertising logins
    All Art work included
    IPv4 Addresses Included

my vps still offline :# :s

They have a public Chinese Telegram channel.
    Telegram: @offical_nvmenetworks

Thanked by (1)hotsnow
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

this has gotta be one of the fastest rug pull ever

Thanked by (3)Falzo Marx beagle

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Waiting for @FrankZ to:

• change active promo to dead promo
    • revoke Provider tag
    • fart in their general direction

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• LetMeBeSadLetMeBeSad Hosting ProviderOG
    edited February 2023

I think the guy couldn't deal with Hetzner's prices.

Moving to 10 Gbit/s, then back to 1 Gbit/s...Then cancelling within 14 days and "move" to xeon :)

Spaceberg.cc - Your favorite Seedbox provider!

• @yoursunny said:

• fart in their general direction

i don't recommend that

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Stay away from deadpoolers.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Are any VMs back up yet or are all VMs still down ?
    If anyone has a VM up please let me know CPU model.

VMs are still down - CPU should be Intel Xeon W-2145. Not confirmed though.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

stop trying to host using Hetzner.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

@cybertech said:
    stop trying to host using Hetzner.

I remember when I did a benchmark on our 5900X and it got more than Hetzner's 5950x bench

• @FrankZ said:

VM show as up in panel, but network unreachable, VNC can connect, the CPU is still 5950x

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @hotsnow said:

@FrankZ said:

VM show as up in panel, but network unreachable, VNC can connect, the CPU is still 5950x

Confirming the same here, VPS has no network connection but can be booted & accessed through VNC, still currently 5950x but offline in all aspects other than VNC.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Too much to fast and this is what happens.

Slow and steady and stop with greed.

@AuroraZero said:
    Too much to fast and this is what happens.

Exactly what happened with Kubbur if you remember them.

• @beanman109 said:
    Confirming the same here, VPS has no network connection but can be booted & accessed through VNC, still currently 5950x but offline in all aspects other than VNC.

https://bgp.tools/as/210912
    No BGP announcement (that reaches most Tier-1 ISPs), so no Internet connection.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@yoursunny said:

@beanman109 said:

https://bgp.tools/as/210912
    No BGP announcement (that reaches most Tier-1 ISPs), so no Internet connection.

The owner has dipped anyway, VMs are up but only for backups.

• @Hostaris said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Too much to fast and this is what happens.

Exactly what happened with Kubbur if you remember them.

Happens to a lot of providers anymore. We all make mistakes but it takes someone with character to admit them and try to fix them.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
This discussion has been closed.