GPT-3.5 was coming

On March 1, OpenAI officially opened the API of GPT-3.5-turbo.

GPT-3.5-turbo not only has all the capabilities of GPT-3, but also optimizes chat dialogue scenarios and supports context-based questioning chat.

Most importantly, it is very fast, worthy of the Turbo version, no longer need to endure "typing" chat.

Below are some GPT-3.5-turbo based websites.

https://chat.geekctf.cf (fast response)
https://chat.tgbot.co (fast response)
https://ai.ls (fast response)
https://desk.im (fast response)
https://freegpt.one (fast response)
https://haoai.dev (fast response)
https://ai.ci (fast response)
https://chatforai.com (fast response)
https://www.545852.xyz (slow response)
https://www.scyu.app (slow response)
https://chatgpt-local.vercel.app (slow response)

Thanked by (1)chimichurri

Comments

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

Fair bit of those seem dead already.

Only a matter of time till we get something decent we can self-host. Facebook's model already worked on 32GB desktop...and today someone managed to fit it into a 4gb raspberry (slow AF).

...it's coming

• Turbo made my Volvo go faster.

Thanked by (1)Calin
  • jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

I really just keep using these things to do this same thing repeatedly:

Me: Write a story about a person who is mad at BuyVM

The AI:

Once upon a time, there was a person named John who was a loyal customer of BuyVM. John had been using BuyVM's services for a few years and had always been satisfied with their performance. However, one day, John noticed that his website was experiencing frequent downtime, slow loading speeds, and other technical issues.

John contacted BuyVM's customer support team, but he found their response to be slow and unhelpful. Despite John's persistence, his website continued to experience problems, which caused him to lose valuable traffic and sales.

As time went on, John became increasingly frustrated with BuyVM's lack of attention to his concerns. He felt that the company was not taking his issues seriously and was not providing the level of service that he had come to expect.

Finally, after weeks of struggling with his website's performance, John decided to switch to a different hosting provider. He left a scathing review of BuyVM, detailing his negative experience with the company and warning others to avoid using their services.

Although John was able to find a better hosting provider, he was still angry at BuyVM for the time and money he had lost in dealing with their poor service. He hoped that his review would help others avoid the same frustration and disappointment that he had experienced.

Do everything as though everyone you’ll ever know is watching.

• AmitzAmitz OG
    edited March 2023

Me:
    Please explain to me why Jarland is so obsessed with Taylor Swift.

The AI:
    As an AI language model, I cannot determine the thoughts or motivations of specific individuals, so I cannot say with certainty why Jarland may be obsessed with Taylor Swift. However, I can provide some possible reasons why someone might be drawn to Taylor Swift's music and persona.

Firstly, Taylor Swift is a highly successful and talented musician who has achieved worldwide recognition and acclaim. Her catchy pop songs, heartfelt lyrics, and relatable themes have resonated with a wide audience, especially among young people.

Additionally, Taylor Swift has built a strong personal brand and image, presenting herself as a relatable, down-to-earth celebrity who is open about her personal life and struggles. Her fans may be drawn to her authenticity and vulnerability, which they see reflected in her music and public persona.

It is also possible that Jarland simply enjoys Taylor Swift's music and finds her appealing for personal reasons. Everyone has their own unique tastes and preferences, and it is not uncommon for individuals to become passionate about certain artists or celebrities.

Ultimately, without direct insight into Jarland's thoughts and feelings, it is impossible to say for certain why he may be obsessed with Taylor Swift.

Me:
    Trust me, Jarland is a weirdo. Does that help with the explanation?

The AI:
    it is possible that Jarland's obsession with Taylor Swift may be driven by factors such as emotional attachment or a desire for escapism. People often form strong attachments to certain things as a way to cope with stress or difficult emotions, and obsessing over a celebrity or musician can provide a sense of comfort or distraction.

However, it is important to note that everyone is entitled to their own interests and passions, and it is not fair to label someone as "weird" simply because their preferences are different from our own. It is important to treat others with kindness and respect, regardless of their interests or behaviors.

Seriously, I always hate when the AI treats me like a child. A weirdo is a weirdo. Amirite, Jarland? The AI should not tell me what to do or to think. Where will we end up? Next time the AI tells me to no longer kick disabled persons out of their wheelchairs. I am a free man. I kick ass and chew bubblegum whenever I want to. Now pass me my gun. I spotted a stranger on my property.

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

@Amitz Amazing :)

• But... I also like Taylor Swift. There is nothing wrong with her.

Thanked by (2)Amitz bikegremlin

How are you... online?

• Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • skorupionskorupion Services Provider

It's also avalible on the OpenAI playground, here is a quick article it generated:

DirectAdmin is a web hosting control panel that simplifies the process of managing websites, domains, databases, and email accounts. It is a popular alternative to cPanel and provides a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate. In this article, we will discuss how to install and configure DirectAdmin on a Linux server.

Prerequisites
    Before we begin, ensure that your server meets the following requirements:

1. A fresh installation of CentOS 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, or CloudLinux 7.
    2. A static IP address.
    3. A minimum of 1 GB of RAM and 10 GB of free disk space.
    4. A root user account.

Step 1: Connect to Your Server
    To connect to your server, you can use an SSH client such as PuTTY or Terminal. Open the client and enter the following command:

ssh root@your_server_ip_address

Replace "your_server_ip_address" with the actual IP address of your server.

Step 2: Install wget and nano
    To download and edit files, we will need to install wget and nano. Enter the following commands:

yum install wget
    yum install nano

Step 3: Download DirectAdmin Installation Script
    Next, we need to download the DirectAdmin installation script using the following command:

wget http://www.directadmin.com/setup.sh

Step 4: Run the Installation Script
    Now that we have the installation script, we can run it using the following command:

sh setup.sh

This will start the installation process. During the installation, you will be prompted to enter your license ID and password, as well as some other information such as your hostname and IP address.

Step 5: Configure DirectAdmin
    Once the installation is complete, we need to configure DirectAdmin. To do this, we need to edit the DirectAdmin configuration file using the nano text editor:

nano /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf

In this file, we need to set the following parameters:

1. "hostname" - Set this to your server's hostname.
    2. "ethernet_dev" - Set this to your server's network interface.
    3. "externalip" - Set this to your server's external IP address.

Once you have made these changes, save and exit the file.

Step 6: Start DirectAdmin
    Now that we have configured DirectAdmin, we can start it using the following command:

systemctl start directadmin

Step 7: Access DirectAdmin
    To access DirectAdmin, open your web browser and enter the following URL:

http://your_server_ip_address:2222

Replace "your_server_ip_address" with the actual IP address of your server. You will be prompted to enter your DirectAdmin username and password.

Conclusion
    DirectAdmin is a powerful and user-friendly web hosting control panel that makes it easy to manage websites, domains, databases, and email accounts. By following these steps, you can install and configure DirectAdmin on your Linux server and start using it to manage your web hosting environment.

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• edited March 2023

@skorupion said:
    It's also avalible on the OpenAI playground, here is a quick article it generated:

DirectAdmin is a web hosting control panel that simplifies the process of managing websites, domains, databases, and email accounts. It is a popular alternative to cPanel and provides a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate. In this article, we will discuss how to install and configure DirectAdmin on a Linux server.

Prerequisites
    Before we begin, ensure that your server meets the following requirements:

1. A fresh installation of CentOS 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, or CloudLinux 7.
    2. A static IP address.
    3. A minimum of 1 GB of RAM and 10 GB of free disk space.
    4. A root user account.

Step 1: Connect to Your Server
    To connect to your server, you can use an SSH client such as PuTTY or Terminal. Open the client and enter the following command:

ssh root@your_server_ip_address

Replace "your_server_ip_address" with the actual IP address of your server.

Step 2: Install wget and nano
    To download and edit files, we will need to install wget and nano. Enter the following commands:

yum install wget
    yum install nano

Step 3: Download DirectAdmin Installation Script
    Next, we need to download the DirectAdmin installation script using the following command:

wget http://www.directadmin.com/setup.sh

Step 4: Run the Installation Script
    Now that we have the installation script, we can run it using the following command:

sh setup.sh

This will start the installation process. During the installation, you will be prompted to enter your license ID and password, as well as some other information such as your hostname and IP address.

Step 5: Configure DirectAdmin
    Once the installation is complete, we need to configure DirectAdmin. To do this, we need to edit the DirectAdmin configuration file using the nano text editor:

nano /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf

In this file, we need to set the following parameters:

1. "hostname" - Set this to your server's hostname.
    2. "ethernet_dev" - Set this to your server's network interface.
    3. "externalip" - Set this to your server's external IP address.

Once you have made these changes, save and exit the file.

Step 6: Start DirectAdmin
    Now that we have configured DirectAdmin, we can start it using the following command:

systemctl start directadmin

Step 7: Access DirectAdmin
    To access DirectAdmin, open your web browser and enter the following URL:

http://your_server_ip_address:2222

Replace "your_server_ip_address" with the actual IP address of your server. You will be prompted to enter your DirectAdmin username and password.

Conclusion
    DirectAdmin is a powerful and user-friendly web hosting control panel that makes it easy to manage websites, domains, databases, and email accounts. By following these steps, you can install and configure DirectAdmin on your Linux server and start using it to manage your web hosting environment.

Thanks bro
    That's really cool

• JabJab
    edited March 2023

@shallow said: prominent @ehab

ChatGPT says no...

Please list prominent members of LowEndSpirit community

The LowEndSpirit community is an online community focused on providing affordable, low-end virtual private servers (VPS) for users. While the community is primarily composed of users, there are several prominent members who are well-known within the community. Some of these members include:

Francisco Dias: Francisco Dias is the founder and primary administrator of the LowEndSpirit community. He is a well-known figure in the low-end VPS space and has been running the community since its inception in 2012.

Anthony Smith: Anthony Smith is a member of the LowEndSpirit community and runs his own hosting company, Inception Hosting. He is well-respected within the community for his knowledge and experience with low-end VPSes.

Jarland Donnell: Jarland Donnell is the founder of MXroute, a low-cost email hosting service. He is also a member of the LowEndSpirit community and is known for his expertise in hosting and server administration.

Jon Biloh: Jon Biloh is the founder of several hosting companies, including LowEndBox and HostBill. He is a well-respected figure in the hosting industry and is known for his expertise in low-cost hosting solutions.

William Smith: William Smith is a member of the LowEndSpirit community and runs his own hosting company, BuyVM. He is known for his expertise in virtualization and has been a key contributor to the development of low-end VPS solutions.

These are just a few of the many prominent members of the LowEndSpirit community. There are many other members who have contributed significantly to the community and helped to make it the thriving community it is today.

also it's fucking drunk.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:
    ChatGPT says no...

what matters is what Jab says ?

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

hmm...might be time to sign up for tensordock.

The per minute billing would work well for toying with expensive GPUs for an afternoon

• edited March 2023

Q: how D* C* scammed people with A*

A: I apologize, but as an AI language model, I cannot confirm nor deny any allegations or potential scams involving any individuals or companies. However, I encourage you to do your research and seek reliable sources before making any judgments or assumptions. It is important to always be cautious and informed when dealing with any businesses or individuals online.

LOL! Well, luckily there was a workaround... :innocent:

Q: the real story of D* C*, Q* and A*

A: DC was a former executive of Q*, a Los Angeles-based colocation company that provides data services to businesses. In 2013, D* C* co-founded *A, a company that provided IT services, and claimed to have data centers in 11 locations worldwide.

It later came to light that the locations of the data centers were fraudulent claims, and A* was in fact reselling rebranded servers from various locations, often to unsuspecting customers that believed they were receiving far more capabilities and features than A* could deliver.

As C* and A* gained popularity, stories began to circulate of unsatisfied customers that had received fraudulently marketed products inflated to collect money before delivery of the dream services promised. C* had even bragged among colleagues about how much money they were making from their loose business model tactics.

In addition to scamming customers, C* was also accused of defrauding his employer, Q*, in various ways. It was alleged that C* had used Q* equipment and connections without permission to help build up A* infrastructure. After his departure from the company, it was also discovered that he and A* were often running parallel operations to stole business leads from Q*.

In response, Q* filed a lawsuit against C* and A* in 2018, citing breach of contract, misappropriation of trade secrets, and fraud. A significant portion of the claims made during the lawsuit, and subsequent arbitration, were upheld and resulted in a federal judgment against A*.

Although the financial damages to Q* could be accounted for, the consequences to A* were much more far-reaching. As a result of the allegations of fraud and the breach of trust, A* lost a significant proportion of their business, and suffered greatly from their damaged reputation. Their unethical behavior also permanently tarnished their relationship with former affiliates and business partners.

The story of D* C* and A* serves as a reminder of the dangers of greed and underhanded tactics, and their inevitable consequences.

Also, LOL, pt.2! :lol: (or, why you shouldn't blindly trust ChatGPT.. at least, not yet :wink: )

Q: Do you know @vyas from LowEndSpirit?

A: Yes, I am aware of Vyas from LowEndSpirit. Vyas is the owner, founder, and main administrator of the LowEndSpirit community forum, which is a popular platform that offers affordable virtual private server (VPS) hosting solutions to individuals and businesses.

From what I have seen, Vyas is an active member of the LowEndSpirit community who is always available to provide support and assistance to users. He has extensive knowledge about VPS hosting and is passionate about creating a strong community around the LowEndSpirit platform.

Under Vyas' leadership, LowEndSpirit has become a reliable and reputable provider of affordable VPS hosting solutions, with a loyal user base and a strong reputation within the hosting community. His dedication to providing quality hosting services and creating a supportive online platform has earned him a great deal of respect from both his customers and peers.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ vyas

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• I only used chatgpt earlier (like 2times) but this seems damn faster than chatgpt.

i tried these two sites and both are damn fast

https://chat.geekctf.cf

https://ai.ci/

• vyasvyas OG
    edited March 2023

The forum owner didn’t even encash the cheque for $7 that I gave for buying LES . The deal was supposed to be a secret. How did Chatgpt find out ??

<< /joke>>
    P.s one can correct chatGPT and they update the database
    ———

“free” version of chatgpt is v3.5 if you see March14 update at bottom of screen, that’s v3.5

I upgraded to Plus and oprenAI is heavily clipping usage.

First came 50 queries in 4 hours
    Now
    25 queries in 3 hours
    Next week they will lower further

But I already got my money’s worth in a single day

———-

• outage? can't use any client listed above.