Server Migration WebHorizon Shared SG

In case anyone missed it and have their site not working.

Webhorizon Shared Hosting Singapore changed its IP (and probably migrated the server) from 23.106.120.84 (LeaseWeb) to 103.216.223.242 (Host Universal Pty Ltd).

Somehow no email notification sent to me, but I believe @MikePT has announced this beforehand.

@Abdullah please give more concern to your customers.

Mod: please move this thread if necessary.

Thanked by (5)dosai FrankZ Ympker bdl MikePT
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for sharing. I didn't receive any such notification as well.

Ipv6 changed to 2406:d500:12:310:0:0:0:2

Thanked by (2)bdl MikePT
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

My service also seems to be running on Mike PT's server wsg1.wndp.pt
    Same IPv4 and IPv6 as stated above.

Thanked by (1)MikePT

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Ah, that's why i receive downtime notification for my website.

• Are these two providers sharing the same server?

• @nick_ said:
    Are these two providers sharing the same server?

Webhorizon is the reseller.

The best part is, we have 1 day behind files and database.

Thanked by (3)nick_ ElonBezos yoursunny
  • @Fritz said: Webhorizon is the reseller.

mindblowin

• @Fritz said:

It might be their email failed to land in your inbox. You need to open ticket to tell him that the email broken. Happened to me before.

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• @Fritz said:
    In case anyone missed it and have their site not working.

Webhorizon Shared Hosting Singapore changed its IP (and probably migrated the server) from 23.106.120.84 (LeaseWeb) to 103.216.223.242 (Host Universal Pty Ltd).

Somehow no email notification sent to me, but I believe @MikePT has announced this beforehand.

Mod: please move this thread if necessary.

Thankyou @Fritz for the heads up - can confirm the change on my account today,with no notification whatsoever from WebHorizon!

• @ElonBezos said:

@Fritz said: Webhorizon is the reseller.

mindblowin

Six Two degrees of separation

Squats are the new Push-ups

• yeah, same here too.

• mine seems to be playing up, direct admin DNS entries show 103.216.223.243 now, again without any notification

• Hmm. If so, it's really bad.

KangServer.id - Doing some benchmarks on VPS / Server
    LowEnd VPS Deals - LowEnd / Cheap VPS Deals

• Yes, IP changed to 103.216.223.243

No notification.

Oh my oh my this #$#@! Provider.

• bdlbdl OG
    edited March 2023

@Fritz said:
    Yes, IP changed to 103.216.223.243

No notification.

Oh my oh my this #$#@! Provider.

that IP also not responding to ping :#

@Abdullah - any news?

• Might as well ask @MikePT

• 242 IP is not reachable. What happened?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

IPv6 changed to 2406:d500:12:310:0:0:0:fabc ?

Thanked by (1)bdl

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FWIW Direct Admin still enables access to files so take a backup just in case!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • On a related note: who is managing WebHorizon NAT in Singapore?
    I got a mail from NATVPS ( I thought the two were releated yet separate companies ?? )

Singapore NAT Email
    Hello,

Important: Changing to our IP address space

As we switch to our IP address space, a new IPv4 and IPv6 address will be assigned to your Singapore NAT VPS in the next 24 hours.

Please find new IPv4 NAT port info here: https://my.webhorizon.net/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/3/nat-ipv4-ports-calculator-ovz/

Kind regards,

NatVPS.net

Thanked by (1)bdl

• @vyas said:
    On a related note: who is managing WebHorizon NAT in Singapore?

It is sub-brand of Webhorizon.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/173094/natvps-net-ipv6-nat-ipv4-vps-switzerland-hong-kong-singapore-netherlands-poland-usa/p1

Thanked by (1)vyas

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• @Dazzle said:

@vyas said:
    On a related note: who is managing WebHorizon NAT in Singapore?

It is sub-brand of Webhorizon.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/173094/natvps-net-ipv6-nat-ipv4-vps-switzerland-hong-kong-singapore-netherlands-poland-usa/p1

Those names! I mixed them up with natvps.net Thanks

• I'm not losing billion dollar but this kind of attitude is really anoying.

Bro @Abdullah

• I set my active accounts with Webhorizon for cancellation. Nothing personal, but this brand/ sub-brand, migration, ip change, downtime.. business was taking too much time.

Thanked by (1)bdl

• I have a shared hosting with email addon (mxroute which I actually use), now I'm worried.

• bdlbdl OG
    edited March 2023

@dosai said:
    I have a shared hosting with email addon (mxroute which I actually use), now I'm worried.

backup your shared hosting and mxroute has a $15/yr promo at the moment (https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=217) => worries gone :)

Thanked by (1)dosai
  • @bdl said:

@dosai said:
    I have a shared hosting with email addon (mxroute which I actually use), now I'm worried.

backup your shared hosting and mxroute has a $15/yr promo at the moment (https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=217) => worries gone :)

My budget is $5 😅

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • Received an email from webhorizon but even after new ip change, nothing is loading.

103.216.223.243 2406:d500:12:310:0:0:0:fabc

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@dosai said:
    Received an email from webhorizon but even after new ip change, nothing is loading.

I have escalated the issue to the provider regarding connections timing out and they are investigating the cause of the problem.
    We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience caused and how this singapore shared hosting case was handled. I have taken steps to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

• @Abdullah said: We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience caused and how this singapore shared hosting case was handled. I have taken steps to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

I liked you more when you sounded less 'professional'.

Thanked by (3)vyas sh97 Abdullah

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• @Abdullah said:

@dosai said:
    Received an email from webhorizon but even after new ip change, nothing is loading.

I have escalated the issue to the provider regarding connections timing out and they are investigating the cause of the problem.
    We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience caused and how this singapore shared hosting case was handled. I have taken steps to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

I guess you forgot that you have an SG Reseller Plan.
    You also forgot to change the IP of sg-shared02.control-panel.in until few hours ago.

Honestly, this is so unprofessionnal. You just responded after few hours weeks.

I have moved my site from you. Not critical luckily.

I will mark it for cancellation. Cheers.