Attention: NVMeNetworks Carding Scam | Cancel Compromised CC#'s and PayPal Subscriptions Immediately

iaecmiaecm OG
edited April 2023 in General

Admin note:

Blake Shepherd from the now deadpooled NVMeNetworks (also HostMyVM & Twistic LTD) is reportedly using Credit Card #'s and PayPal subscriptions/billing agreements to fraudulently charge prior customers. Take care to cancel ALL PayPal subscriptions and billing agreements to NVMeNetworks and if you entered credit card information directly then check for and dispute any fraudulent charges and cancel the card ASAP.

Many people found that their credit card accounts were stolen by NvmeNetworks these two days. The transfer amount ranges from £260 to £1000, and maybe more victims are on the way. If you think your credit card details are leaked to them, better to take some actions.

Some sources:
https://www.nodeseek.com/post-2935-1

Mod Edit: NVMeNetworks is now reported to be operating as
https://hostmyvm.org/
https://virthost.co/
https://mylir.co.uk/

Thanked by (3)Ganonk Amitz Janevski

Comments

• @iaecm said: The transfer amount ranges from £260 to £1000

Transfer to?

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

oh my god

Thanked by (1)Janevski

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @TheDP said:

@iaecm said: The transfer amount ranges from £260 to £1000

Transfer to?

Added

• @Hostaris Your are right, Blake steal money. Where is Blake, can you traceroute him?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited March 2023

@Dazzle said:
    Samuel Blake's newest operation (HostMyVM LTD)
    https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/14695050

Not sure who Samuel Blake is but NVMeNetworks (Twistic LTD) and the new company (HostMyVM) is owned by Blake Shepherd.
    I'm going to move this thread to "General" so it may be seen by more people.

@warmingforg said:
    @Hostaris Your are right, Blake steal money. Where is Blake, can you traceroute him?

@Hostaris IMO you should not get involved in this.

Thanked by (1)bdl

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Paypal dispute resolved successfully!

Thanked by (1)carlin0
  • @FrankZ said:
    Not sure who Samuel Blake is but NVMeNetworks (Twistic LTD) and the new company (HostMyVM) is owned by Blake Shepherd.

Ah sorry, messed with Samuel Borril (Hostaris owner). Yes, it is Blake Shepherd.

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• everybody calm down, it's happening! bring your popcorn

Thanked by (3)yoursunny root Janevski

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• How?
    If you enter your credit card details, they are usually stored somewhere else.

That would imply, that they did that on purpose, and either abused or sold them.

Thanked by (1)adly
  • JabJab
    edited March 2023

@Neoon said: If you enter your credit card details, they are usually stored somewhere else.

Yes and No.

Yes - if you nasty and abuse you can save number, data, cvv2 locally and then try to charge those.

No - you don't need to have card number, CVV2 etc if website operator "saved" card for later use in payment processor (like Stripe[1]) - the payment processor most of the times grants website operator something like token/customer_object and you can just "try" to charge using this token/object - for all kinds of subscriptions and scheduled payments etc.
    Quick rename of company (in Stripe) from NVMenetworks to Twistic Limited and maybe no one will notice? This is suicided as it's still connected to the same company, same PI, easy for police to figure shit out :D

also: If you nasty here - you have no idea if you saved card or not in theirs interface - maybe you clicked "NOT SAVE", but they ignored it on purpose and it was just planned to abuse it. Maybe there was never option to "NOT SAVE" and it goes by default.

I have no idea what NVMENetworks used, just an example
    [1] https://stripe.com/docs/saving-cards

REMINDER: For shady/testing website please use one-time use only cards - sure, if they turn out 'good' in a month/year you will need to provide card details again.... but at least you are save from shit like that.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Trusting is good, but not trusting is better...
    on the internet I pay only with Paypal

Thanked by (1)webcraft

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• @Jab said:

@Neoon said: If you enter your credit card details, they are usually stored somewhere else.

Yes and No.

Yes - if you nasty and abuse you can save number, data, cvv2 locally and then try to charge those.

No - you don't need to have card number, CVV2 etc if website operator "saved" card for later use in payment processor (like Stripe[1]) - the payment processor most of the times grants website operator something like token/customer_object and you can just "try" to charge using this token/object - for all kinds of subscriptions and scheduled payments etc.
    Quick rename of company (in Stripe) from NVMenetworks to Twistic Limited and maybe no one will notice? This is suicided as it's still connected to the same company, same PI, easy for police to figure shit out :D

also: If you nasty here - you have no idea if you saved card or not in theirs interface - maybe you clicked "NOT SAVE", but they ignored it on purpose and it was just planned to abuse it. Maybe there was never option to "NOT SAVE" and it goes by default.

I have no idea what NVMENetworks used, just an example
    [1] https://stripe.com/docs/saving-cards

REMINDER: For shady/testing website please use one-time use only cards - sure, if they turn out 'good' in a month/year you will need to provide card details again.... but at least you are save from shit like that.

Pretty sure Paypal had a cap on these payments.
    You could only change them by x%.

• JabJab
    edited March 2023

@Neoon said: Pretty sure Paypal had a cap on these payments.
    You could only change them by x%.

No idea. Seems like a smart (and not smart) idea at the same time - what if I have (hypothetically) linked my Paypal to a shop like Amazon and after few 10$ transactions I decided to buy a TV for 1500$? Should it just fail?
    Or I just bought test/promo package for 1$ on MyImaginativeCloudAWSHosting and then deployed fleet of my servers after successful 1 month test and my first bill is 1000$?

Plus I have no idea what is happening here - OP said "credit cards" and then proceed to paste PayPal screens. Who the fuck knows how paying via CC via PayPal works and if this is the same as those fucking "BillingID" works.

Good time to remind:

CHECK YOUR AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS IN PAYPAL AND CLEAR IT FROM questionable/random things https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @iaecm said: The transfer amount ranges from £260 to £1000, and maybe more

After all these years, someone on LES is actually losing millions.

Thanked by (1)shallow
  • @DataRecovery said:

@iaecm said: The transfer amount ranges from £260 to £1000, and maybe more

After all these years, someone on LES is actually losing millions.

Millions of millipence.

• I was maliciously stolen 260 pounds, I hope I can get a refund sooner

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

I'm just amazed that people are handing over CCs with 1000+ capacity in an industry full of deadpools

Use a prepaid card or paypal or something lol

Thanked by (1)adly
  • MasonMason AdministratorOG

Thread announced and title changed for more visibility and awareness.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

someone should hunt this motherfucker down.

Thanked by (1)Janevski

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@cybertech said:

And do what? Pretty sure it’s a dumbass kid.

• @MichaelCee said:

@cybertech said:

Sit him on their corner facing the wall? :p

• @MichaelCee said:

@cybertech said:

Precisely the attitude that perpetuates this shit.

If he lives with parents and is underage they need to be accountable.

If he is of legal age and does this shit he needs to be held accountable.

For far too long this has been happening without repercussion. At some point it needs to end and people held accountable.

Ahh wth am I saying nvm mind my ramblings the bankers do the same shit and nothing happens but bailouts.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • This is criminal. Someone needs to report this to the police.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero Janevski

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@AuroraZero said:

@MichaelCee said:

@cybertech said:

For far too long this has been happening without repercussion. At some point it needs to end and people held accountable.

For sure.

Pretty sure the kid has seen this and is now spamming me.

• @MichaelCee said:

@AuroraZero said:

@MichaelCee said:

@cybertech said:

For sure.

Pretty sure the kid has seen this and is now spamming me.

That sucks ass and not in the good @Nekki way.

Kick him the balls and make sure it hurts.

• Looks like the current website for Hostmyvm.org is now redirecting to google, can't wait to see what the next name is.

• @havoc said:
    I'm just amazed that people are handing over CCs with 1000+ capacity in an industry full of deadpools

Use Amex and just call them for chargeback every time shit happens. They'll hunt your money down for you

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@veren01 said:

@havoc said:

Use Amex and just call them for chargeback every time shit happens. They'll hunt your money down for you

Amex has great service in this regard. Not sure if, e.g. Revolut (which I also use) would show the same commitment.

This discussion has been closed.