Free MetalVPS Intel i9-13900 Traditional Shell Account! Make Your Own VPSes!

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@ExAjiMag said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:
    Hello, @Not_Oles !
    I'm a student that wanted to learn about Linux and KVM.
    I'd like to get an account
    My SSH key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIJDeBFV0G56I4Pj05/G3BCPu658Q3OCS8uN33t/8d84m eddsa-key-20230419

@ExAjiMag said:
    Hi! @Not_Oles
    I want to learn KVM and Linux
    and I want to learn LXC . i want to get an account
    My SSH Key : ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIL4cEgOmOktDjKDzg7W1Bp5EFI4OgY8+fNAyKTcKC53P eddsa-key-20230419

Hi Guys! Welcome to LES! Want to share a little more, please, about who and where you are, your Linux experience, and what you want to do with Linux, KVM, and LXC? Thanks! Best wishes! Tom

i am a student and i am new to LES . I Want To Use QEMU , And KVM , Can I Get Free MetalVPS Intel i9-13900 Traditional Shell Account ?

Hi @ExAjiMag! Thanks for your renewed request. Could you please share a little more about

• who and where you are,
    • your Linux experience, and
    • what you want to do with KVM and LXC on the server?

For example, merely saying you are a student might not be enough information. Maybe you could tell us whether you are a high school student, a university student, or a graduate student. Maybe you could share about how long you have been using Linux, what distribution you use, and the open source projects, if any, to which you contribute. On the server, what do you want to run on KVM and on LXC?

Of course I will keep trying to give you a free account. The more information you share, the easier it is to give you your account. :)

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Tom

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• @Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:
    Hello, @Not_Oles !
    My SSH key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIJDeBFV0G56I4Pj05/G3BCPu658Q3OCS8uN33t/8d84m eddsa-key-20230419

@ExAjiMag said:
    Hi! @Not_Oles
    My SSH Key : ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIL4cEgOmOktDjKDzg7W1Bp5EFI4OgY8+fNAyKTcKC53P eddsa-key-20230419

Hi Guys! Welcome to LES! Want to share a little more, please, about who and where you are, your Linux experience, and what you want to do with Linux, KVM, and LXC? Thanks! Best wishes! Tom

Hello, I'm 14 years old student, live in USA. I know Linux well, I had Linux on my main PC! I want to try creating KVM virtual machines, learn more about Linux. Also I want to try creating LXC containers.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • edited April 2023

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:
    Hello, @Not_Oles !

@ExAjiMag said:
    Hi! @Not_Oles

hello, I'm a student in high school, I live in Indonesia, I'm 14 years old, I'm using linux for 1 month, I want to
    running KVM to create a VM, so can I get a free metalvps account?

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

@ExAjiMag said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:
    Hello, @Not_Oles !

@ExAjiMag said:
    Hi! @Not_Oles

hello, I'm a student in high school, I live in Indonesia, I'm 14 years old, I'm using linux for 1 month, I want to
    running KVM to create a VM, so can I get a free metalvps account?

Hi @ExAjiMag!

Thanks again for your renewed request! Please ask three people who know you to write references for you and to email their references to me at the address on my LES profile. It would be helpful if at least one of the references is from a teacher or an administrator at your high school and if another could be from one of your parents. I look forward to reading the references and to provisioning your account soon! :)

Tom

@Nikitas said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:
    Hello, @Not_Oles !

@ExAjiMag said:
    Hi! @Not_Oles

Hello, I'm 14 years old student, live in USA. I know Linux well, I had Linux on my main PC! I want to try creating KVM virtual machines, learn more about Linux. Also I want to try creating LXC containers.

Hi @Nikitas!

Welcome to MetalVPS! Your account has been provisioned. Please try something like

ssh [email protected] -p 42365

Login should work on both IPv4 and IPv6. Password login has been disabled, but your password is in a mode 600 file in your home directory in case you need it later for sudo. You have been added to the kvm group but not yet to the sudo group.

It's important for you to know the contents of previous posts in the thread. Please read the entire thread before you start trying to create your first VPS. Check out especially the comments of @cpsd. Make sure to read the qemu slirp tutorial.

Please post here in this thread about any questions you have and also about what you are doing. It's always good to post in the thread because posting here allows everyone to answer your questions and to be inspired by your successes.

Best wishes on the server! Have fun! :)

Tom

@itsmepaddi said:

@Not_Oles said:

@itsmepaddi said:
    Hello!
    I would like to get an account.
    I'm interested with Linux and Virtualization technology like KVM and I'm currently learning about it, so I would like to try Linux and QEMU-KVM (Virtualization) there.
    By the way, I'm a vocational high school student from Indonesia and currently learning about tech-related stuff, mainly focusing on Linux management and Virtualization.

Here is my SSH key:
    ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIH1AJ0O0J9IrWbGK0eJ6o/4+K8tXOH7uCafQ4djYTB8r eddsa-key-20230419

Hi @itsmepaddi!

Welcome to LES! And to MetalVPS!

I provisioned your account. Please try something like

It should work both by IPv4 and Ipv6.

Your password is in a mode 600 file in your home directory. Please feel free to change your password. Password login has been disabled, so you need your ssh key. You might need your password later, for sudo, but you have not been added to sudo yet. You have been added to the kvm group.

May I please ask:

• How did you write your MetalVPS account request posted here in this thread? Your English seems pretty good. :) Did you use AI?
    • I am not asking you to prove anything, but, if you needed to do it, how might you prove that you are "a vocational high school student from Indonesia?"

I hope you enjoy the server! Please post here in this thread about your progress and about your questions. Posting here in the public thread is great because everybody can learn from your experience and, also, everybody can help you answer your questions.

Again, welcome! Thank you for joining the server! Best wishes!

Tom

I actually wrote it myself and I don't use any type of AI to write my request.
    I'm an IT student from a vocational high school in Indonesia. At school, we learn about Linux, Operating System, Virtualization, Web (Web design/coding) and another IT-related stuff.

By the way, thanks for the account!
    Paddi

You are welcome! Congrats again on your English! It looks like your school is doing a good job for you! Best wishes!

• edited April 2023

Another method of increasing the size of the qcow2 file:
    Almost the same as @cpsd method but without the need to increase both /usr and the /var partition

qemu-img resize debian-sid-nocloud-amd64-daily.qcow2 +20G

Then:

qemu-system-x86_64 \
    -nographic \
    -cpu host -enable-kvm \
    -m 1G \
    -hda /home/nubuki/debian-sid-nocloud-amd64-daily.qcow2

For some weird reason though I had to ctrl+d or it'll get stuck at:

[    1.333183] systemd[1]: Mounting dev-hugepages.mount - Huge Pages F.
             Mounting dev-hugepages.mount - Huge Pages File System...      
    [    1.334195] systemd[1]: Mounting dev-mqueue.mount - POSIX Message Q.
             Mounting dev-mqueue.mount

I still have no clue as to why though

from guest machine:

df -h
    Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    udev            962M     0  962M   0% /dev
    tmpfs           197M  456K  197M   1% /run
    /dev/sda1       1.9G  1.1G  617M  65% /
    tmpfs           983M     0  983M   0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
    /dev/sda15      124M   11M  114M   9% /boot/efi
    tmpfs           197M     0  197M   0% /run/user/0

sudo fdisk /dev/sda

Welcome to fdisk (util-linux 2.38.1).
    Changes will remain in memory only, until you decide to write them.
    Be careful before using the write command.

GPT PMBR size mismatch (4194303 != 46137343) will be corrected by writ.
    The backup GPT table is not on the end of the device. This problem wil.
    This disk is currently in use - repartitioning is probably a bad idea. It's recommended to umount all file systems, and swapoff all swap
    partitions on this disk.

Command (m for help): p

Disk /dev/sda: 22 GiB, 23622320128 bytes, 46137344 sectors
    Disk model: QEMU HARDDISK
    Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    Disklabel type: gpt
    Disk identifier: 4454BBF8-115D-2342-94E7-460C78FC2C78

Device      Start     End Sectors  Size Type
    /dev/sda1  262144 4194270 3932127  1.9G Linux filesystem
    /dev/sda14   2048    8191    6144    3M BIOS boot
    /dev/sda15   8192  262143  253952  124M EFI System

Partition table entries are not in disk order.

We'll be deleting the first partition:

Command (m for help): d
    Partition number (1,14,15, default 15): 1
                                                                           Partition 1 has been deleted.

Device     Start    End Sectors  Size Type
    /dev/sda14  2048   8191    6144    3M BIOS boot
    /dev/sda15  8192 262143  253952  124M EFI System

And then recreating it (I left all values as default, besides removing signatures to which "N" is given):

Command (m for help): n
    Partition number (1-13,16-128, default 1):
    First sector (262144-46137310, default 262144):
    Last sector, +/-sectors or +/-size{K,M,G,T,P} (262144-46137310, defaul

Created a new partition 1 of type 'Linux filesystem' and of size 21.9 .
    Partition #1 contains a ext4 signature.

Do you want to remove the signature? [Y]es/[N]o: N

Device      Start      End  Sectors  Size Type
    /dev/sda1  262144 46135295 45873152 21.9G Linux filesystem
    /dev/sda14   2048     8191     6144    3M BIOS boot
    /dev/sda15   8192   262143   253952  124M EFI System

Partition table entries are not in disk order.

And then save changes:

Command (m for help): w
    The partition table has been altered.
    Syncing disks.

Then restart the guest machine:
    reboot

have to ctrl+d again -_-

And done:

df -h
    Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    udev            962M     0  962M   0% /dev
    tmpfs           197M  452K  197M   1% /run
    /dev/sda1        22G  1.1G   20G   6% /
    tmpfs           983M     0  983M   0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
    /dev/sda15      124M   11M  114M   9% /boot/efi
    tmpfs           197M     0  197M   0% /run/user/0

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles cpsd

Teehee!

edited April 2023

Hello!

I also posted this offer in the Nodeseek forum. Maybe people from Nodeseek now have the choice of posting there or coming here.

Tom

• @Nubuki said:
    And then recreating it (I left all values as default):

And done:

That was an amazing trick. Thank you!

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • edited April 2023

@cpsd said:

@Nubuki said:
    And then recreating it (I left all values as default):

And done:

That was an amazing trick. Thank you!

Does this happen in yours too?

For some weird reason though I had to ctrl+d or it'll get stuck at:
    [ 1.333183] systemd[1]: Mounting dev-hugepages.mount - Huge Pages F.
    Mounting dev-hugepages.mount - Huge Pages File System...
    [ 1.334195] systemd[1]: Mounting dev-mqueue.mount - POSIX Message Q.
    Mounting dev-mqueue.mount

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

Teehee!

@nubuki @cpsd Thanks for posting about resizing. Besides the methods you have been using, I heard that there also was some kind of an auto-resize mechanism which sometimes works on the first boot. As I recall, that autoresizing behavior was reported to have happened sometimes back on my wonderful former server, Darkstar. I never clearly understood the autoresizing process. But maybe we can figure it out.

Another important aspect of all this is that, awhile back, I picked the nocloud image as something to try because I wanted an image where the -nographic option worked out-of-the-box rather than an image which automagically booted into video. In other words, the nocloud image might not be the best one for us to be using.

Thanks again to both of you for your fun posts! <3 Best wishes! <3

Byobu and GNU screen have been installed. Tmux already was installed. Friendly greetings! :)

• @Not_Oles said:
    Another important aspect of all this is that, awhile back, I picked the nocloud image as something to try because I wanted an image where the -nographic option worked out-of-the-box rather than an image which automagically booted into video. In other words, the nocloud image might not be the best one for us to be using.

That nocloud image has the advantage to allow root login and you can change the password later. Ubuntu Cloud images https://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/ require passing some complicated parameters. That is why I tried a fresh install from an ubuntu iso instead :).

@Nubuki said:
    Does this happen in yours too?

Sorry, I didn't have that problem. That is weird. I will try again.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @Not_Oles said:
    @nubuki @cpsd Thanks for posting about resizing. Besides the methods you have been using, I heard that there also was some kind of an auto-resize mechanism which sometimes works on the first boot. As I recall, that autoresizing behavior was reported to have happened sometimes back on my wonderful former server, Darkstar. I never clearly understood the autoresizing process. But maybe we can figure it out.

Another important aspect of all this is that, awhile back, I picked the nocloud image as something to try because I wantedn image where the -nographic option worked out-of-the-box rather than an image which automagically booted into video. In other words, the nocloud image might not be the best one for us to be using.

Thanks again to both of you for your fun posts! <3 Best wishes! <3

It seems with a normal image it'll first have be to converted to a qcow2 file ; and it can be done with QEMU
    So I'm gonna try with a fedora iso

Teehee!

• edited April 2023

Hi @Not_Oles Im a 13 year old student who lives in USA and wants to use metalvps for QEMU-KVM vms and commands that require sudo permissions. I have used linux for 2 months so i have some linux experience. So can i get the MetalVPS Intel Core i9 13900 Traditional Shell Account? My ssh key ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIGV/KlwL17GtX51zxcNRHk6J/2zzIw9b0mrzpBMcQ/aV eddsa-key-20230420 ssh key generated with puttygen. Best wishes! Ken

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

@cpsd said: That nocloud image has the advantage to allow root login and you can change the password later.

Yes, easy root login and not switching to video are two advantages of the Debian nocloud image.

@nubuki May I please ask where/how did you get the idea to delete and restore the partition? Did you read it somewhere or did you think of it yourself? :) Here is the delete + restore the partition idea on Stack Exchange: [How to expand ext4 partition size using command-line?}(https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/67095/how-to-expand-ext4-partition-size-using-command-line)

Here's a resizing hint. One way to resize a partition inside the VM might be to use the growpart utility from the Debian cloud-guest-utils package. Quoting from that page: "This package contains programs useful inside cloud instance. It contains 'growpart' for resizing a partition during boot, which is normally done with the aid of cloud-init."

When I was playing with VM creation back on Darkstar I was trying to keep the complexity and the size of the VM images as low as possible. Therefore I have not yet installed the cloud-guest-utils package.

Yet another solution might be to add an additional virtual disk file to the VM and to keep user data on that additional vdisk. This method might have the advantage of eliminating the need to back up the entire virtual operating system, and, instead, back up only your important user data. You might not need to bother growing the original image.

So we now have three solutions to the image size issue: growing the image externally and then (1) growing internally with a partitioning tool like fdisk, (2) growing internally with growpart, or (3) avoiding the size issues by adding a second vdisk. Does anyone know about additional solutions? Thanks!

Thanked by (1)Nubuki

• edited April 2023

On approach to this that I used on my first dedi was to use LVM to create a LV per VM and store the image on that.

I used the debian templates from https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/bullseye/latest/ and found that just doing lvextend -L+10G /dev/vg0/whatever-vm and then rebooting the guest was sufficient for the guest to resize its root partition. This works because the cloud images are set up so that the root partition occupies the space at the end of the disk, even though there are other logical partitions numbered higher, they actually are earlier on the disk.

On my next dedi, I just had one big partition for my VM images and used qcow2 thinking de-duplication would save space, and thinking it'd be nice to try making snapshots. I never have actually done that though, and when I did have to resize the image it was a hassle. Moving the VM to another machine was easier because I could just shut it down and rsync the file.

So overall, I'm not sure which approach I prefer on balance, but would probably lean more towards LVM.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

@VMCreator said:
    Hi @Not_Oles Im a 13 year old student who lives in USA and wants to use metalvps for QEMU-KVM vms and commands that require sudo permissions. I have used linux for 2 months so i have some linux experience. So can i get the MetalVPS Intel Core i9 13900 Traditional Shell Account? My ssh key ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIGV/KlwL17GtX51zxcNRHk6J/2zzIw9b0mrzpBMcQ/aV eddsa-key-20230420 ssh key generated with puttygen. Best wishes! Ken

Hi @VMCreator!

Welcomex to MetalVPS! I went ahead and created your account. You should be able to log in over IPv4 or IPv6 with something like ssh [email protected] -p 42365.

Your password is in a mode 600 file in your home directory. Password login has been disabled, so you need your key to log in. Please feel free to change your password. You might need your password later for sudo. You have been added to the kvm group but not yet added to the sudo group.

Please post here in this thread about what you are doing on the server and about any questions you have. The advantages of posting here in this thread include everybody being able to see what's happening, learn from others' questions, and help others by answering questions.

Have you thought about the speed and efficiency penalties resulting from working inside LXC and KVM compared to working on the node itself? Maybe you might want to measure these penalties, perhaps with the yabs script or other ways?

Please read the entire thread carefully. There is gold hidden away among the junk. Please note that additional network and other configuration might be needed on the node before LXC and non-slirp KVM can be used. Therefore, I recommend that you start on the node's command line, then try KVM with slirp. If you want, you can help me figure out the additional network and other configuration needed for more advanced non-slirp KVM.

Liz Rice has some "simplified" LXC tutorials. Google will help you find them. If they interest you, maybe you could try them.

Hope you have a fun day! It's great having you on the server!

Best!

Tom

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:
    Hello, @Not_Oles !

@ExAjiMag said:
    Hi! @Not_Oles

Hi @Nikitas!

Welcome to MetalVPS! Your account has been provisioned. Please try something like

Login should work on both IPv4 and IPv6. Password login has been disabled, but your password is in a mode 600 file in your home directory in case you need it later for sudo. You have been added to the kvm group but not yet to the sudo group.

It's important for you to know the contents of previous posts in the thread. Please read the entire thread before you start trying to create your first VPS. Check out especially the comments of @cpsd. Make sure to read the qemu slirp tutorial.

Please post here in this thread about any questions you have and also about what you are doing. It's always good to post in the thread because posting here allows everyone to answer your questions and to be inspired by your successes.

Tom

Hi @Nikitas! Sorry for this inconvenience. A question came up about the information you provided to sign up. Could you please ask three people to email me their recommendations for you? It would be helpful if at least one of the three could be from a teacher or an administrator at your school. Another could be from one of your parents. The third can be a friend. Please ask your three senders to send their emails directly to the address on my profile. For the moment, your account has been suspended. However, your account can be restored as soon as additional verification is received. I am looking forward to restoring your account! Best wishes and kindest regards, Tom

• I've made my own Alpine Linux proot environment

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles FrankZ
  • Hello @Not_Oles! I am a 15 year old student living in Romania, and I am gonna ask if I could maybe get a user account on MetalVPS? I will mostly use it for QEMU/KVM virtual machines. I have some pretty good linux experience since I use linux as my daily driver on my laptop.

My ed25519 public key is: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIBGIv5jPjpA8wazw+1odZrnQfjOvcMtoVysyPthAgDtN (generated with termux because I currently am not on my laptop.).

Looking forward to have an user on MetalVPS,
    Cheers, and thanks!

http://dough.h4ck.me/ - we gonna get out of mcdonalds with this one!!!

@iamvinh123 said: I've made my own Alpine Linux proot environment

That's really cool! I really like it! You get double disk and double bandwidth! :)

If it's not too much trouble, can you please skim through your command history and post the sequence of commands needed to make this? Maybe add links to any tutorials you used plus also add your own comments.

Congrats! 🤩

@dough said:
    Hello @Not_Oles! I am a 15 year old student living in Romania, and I am gonna ask if I could maybe get a user account on MetalVPS? I will mostly use it for QEMU/KVM virtual machines. I have some pretty good linux experience since I use linux as my daily driver on my laptop.

My ed25519 public key is: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIBGIv5jPjpA8wazw+1odZrnQfjOvcMtoVysyPthAgDtN (generated with termux because I currently am not on my laptop.).

Cheers, and thanks!

Hi @dough!

Here's the hamburger you wanted for your profile: 🍔

Additionally, please try ssh [email protected] -p 42365

Please post here in this thread to let us know how it goes! :)

Friendly greetings!

Tom

• @Not_Oles said:

@iamvinh123 said: I've made my own Alpine Linux proot environment

That's really cool! I really like it! You get double disk and double bandwidth! :)

If it's not too much trouble, can you please skim through your command history and post the sequence of commands needed to make this? Maybe add links to any tutorials you used plus also add your own comments.

Congrats! 🤩

Alright
    Here's how I made it
    mkdir proot-env
    cd proot-env
    wget https://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.17/releases/x86_64/alpine-minirootfs-3.17.3-x86_64.tar.gz
    tar -xvf alpine-minirootfs-3.17.3-x86_64.tar.gz
    wget https://www.dropbox.com/s/goxybnoh26p6fr0/dist.tar
    tar -xvf dist.tar
    ./dist/proot -S . /bin/ash

Thanked by (2)ehab Not_Oles
  • @Not_Oles said:

@dough said:
    Hello @Not_Oles! I am a 15 year old student living in Romania, and I am gonna ask if I could maybe get a user account on MetalVPS? I will mostly use it for QEMU/KVM virtual machines. I have some pretty good linux experience since I use linux as my daily driver on my laptop.

Cheers, and thanks!

Hi @dough!

Here's the hamburger you wanted for your profile: 🍔

Additionally, please try ssh [email protected] -p 42365

Please post here in this thread to let us know how it goes! :)

Friendly greetings!

Tom

Permission denied (publickey)

I dont think I may have posted the full public key. Does the hostname and user also need to be put with the public key?

ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIBGIv5jPjpA8wazw+1odZrnQfjOvcMtoVysyPthAgDtN u0_a359@localhost

Thanks for the greetings!

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

http://dough.h4ck.me/ - we gonna get out of mcdonalds with this one!!!

• I just got QEMU working with VNC and SSH port forwarding. Later I will try to install an OS there.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @itsmepaddi said:
    I just got QEMU working with VNC and SSH port forwarding. Later I will try to install an OS there.

you can load netboot.xyz from ipxe and start from there.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • edited April 2023

@Not_Oles said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:
    Hello, @Not_Oles !

@ExAjiMag said:
    Hi! @Not_Oles

Hi @Nikitas!

Tom

Hi @Nikitas! Sorry for this inconvenience. A question came up about the information you provided to sign up. Could you please ask three people to email me their recommendations for you? It would be helpful if at least one of the three could be from a teacher or an administrator at your school. Another could be from one of your parents. The third can be a friend. Please ask your three senders to send their emails directly to the address on my profile. For the moment, your account has been suspended. However, your account can be restored as soon as additional verification is received. I am looking forward to restoring your account! Best wishes and kindest regards, Tom

Are there another ways? Can I rewrite my request?

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • Hello @Not_Oles !
    I'm a student from Vietnam, a 13 years old boy. Now I'm studying coding Javascript and HTML and used linux for about 2 months, i also interested KVM
    Here is my SSH Key!:
    ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIHNhAKah0wn2mwUAIGMVX75uRH+LCLgU+Fm0c/qRQyQ/ eddsa-key-20230421
    Thanks a lot!

• Hi, @Not_Oles Can i get your linux vps, i want to try creating on if qemu kvm VM, i tryed on linux Wine which worked very good, heres my ssh public key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIAdxnYG6YQ7yl/JpMl1v2+NS9fnaf+NiWWyWLsC7PUcg