Free MetalVPS Intel i9-13900 Traditional Shell Account! Make Your Own VPSes!

Comments

• @Not_Oles said:

@Nubuki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nubuki said:
    Um @Not_Oles I can't seem to be able to modify '/home/nubuki/.cache/'
    I think have messed it up while toying with lxc
    Running ls with -la flag gives:

ls .cache -la                                            total 12 
    drwxr-xr-x  3 296608 296608 4096 Apr 19 00:26 .                      
    drwxr-xr-x 12 nubuki nubuki 4096 Apr 22 01:52 ..
    drwxr-xr-x  2 nubuki nubuki 4096 Apr 22 01:14 lxc

Should I send in the cavalry? :) I could delete the /home/nubuki/.cachedirectory if that's what you want. Or I could change the directory's permissions tonubuki:nubuki`. Or maybe something else? Please tell me what you want?

Oh please delete the directory then

root@fsn ~ # date 
    Sat Apr 22 07:42:34 PM UTC 2023
    root@fsn ~ # rm -r /home/nubuki/.cache
    root@fsn ~ # 

Thanks
    Can you reply to my pm πŸ™‚

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

Teehee!

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@itsmepaddi said: PuTTY configuration

Wow! Looks like @itsmepaddi is our resident expert on Windows!

I don't know anything about Windows. It's been years since I used it. Nowadays I like Open Source software, but I recognize that many people use Windows because almost everyone else with whom they interact is using Windows.

Thanks for your great PuTTY tutorial @itsmepaddi! βœ¨πŸ’–

Thanked by (1)itsmepaddi

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

@bruh21 said:
    why are all these kids coming out of the woodwork

Kids come out to play when there is fun! :) Maybe your hosting company could offer a special deal for kids? :)

Thanked by (1)bruh21

• @Nubuki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nubuki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nubuki said:

Should I send in the cavalry? :) I could delete the /home/nubuki/.cachedirectory if that's what you want. Or I could change the directory's permissions tonubuki:nubuki`. Or maybe something else? Please tell me what you want?

root@fsn ~ # date 
    root@fsn ~ # 

Thanks

Fine I'll give up

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

Teehee!

@dough said: Debian 11 running on MetalVPS via ssh tunneling.
    https://ibb.co/xLtRCQm

Commands i used:

ssh -L 5900:localhost:5900 {user@hostname here}
    {user}@fsn: qemu-system-x86_64 -display vnc=127.0.0.1:0 {rest of args here} {the 0 after the ip is the display, if you set it to 1 the port becomes 5901, if you set it to 2 it should become to 5902 i think.)
    vncviewer localhost:5900

Hope this helps for anyone else trying to run a VM with a GUI on MetalVPS!
    Cheers!

Hi @dough!

It didn't take you very long to get all set up! :) That's super great! :)

I see the command you used to set up the VM on the server:

{user}@fsn: qemu-system-x86_64 -display vnc=127.0.0.1:0 {rest of args here}

{the 0 after the ip is the display, if you set it to 1 the port becomes 5901, if you set it to 2 it should become to 5902 i think.)

Even though I've done this a few times, I also am unsure whether the port changes in the way you describe. But I bet we are going to find out! :)

Next, I see the command you used on your local machine to connect to the server:

If you have time, could you please share how you set up the image that qemu booted? I am asking about the part where you say "{rest of args here}" and also what you set up inside the image after launching it with qemu and connecting. Even though what you already have is great, if somebody wants to reproduce exactly what you show in the image, they might need to know a little more about additional steps.

Thanks for putting up your great tutorial! Thanks for using the server! It's wonderful to have you with us! <3

Best!

Tom

@Nubuki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nubuki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nubuki said:

root@fsn ~ # date 
    root@fsn ~ # 

Thanks

Right now I am working here in this thread. As soon as I am finished here, I need to work on the public thread over at Nodeseek. After Nodeseek I will look at the PMs. Sincere apologies that I am so slow. <3

@Nubuki said:

@Nubuki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nubuki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nubuki said:

root@fsn ~ # date 
    root@fsn ~ # 

Thanks

Fine I'll give up

Sorry! I don't understand. What are you giving up? Why? Maybe I can help you better if you kindly provide a few details? Thanks!

• Hello
    i just accidently lost my old private key, can i change new one?
    My new public key one:ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIK6VAWbPU/F5f+BxMc5KXvuUme8heBf0VNQEg2qTerUm eddsa-key-20230423
    Thanks
    Dino

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

Hi Everyone!

Somebody asked me a question via PM, and I thought I could put the reply here because it doesn't contain any personal information and because it's an important question. So . . .

How much ram and how much storage can a user use at a time? Just asking so I do not get over the limit or close to it.

This would be a great question to ask in the public thread. You can imagine how the answer would be important for everyone to know. :)

The answer comes from realizing that different users have different needs. And those different needs occur across different periods of time. Here on MetalVPS we have tools like htop where you can see what's happening. For example, right now, if somebody used 8 cores and 16 GB RAM and a TB of disk (approximately 1/4 of the machine) for a reasonable time, it probably wouldn't disturb anybody else too much. If somebody used half the machine for a little while, it probably wouldn't disturb anybody too much. Maybe it might be a little piggy to take half the machine or even more? But if needed, one could post in the public thread about what he was doing, how long it will take, and why.

Of course, it's always a good idea not to take more than you really need for something you actually are doing.

Hope this helps!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@dinopotato said:
    Hello
    My new public key one:ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIK6VAWbPU/F5f+BxMc5KXvuUme8heBf0VNQEg2qTerUm eddsa-key-20230423
    Thanks
    Dino

Hi @dinopotato! I added your new key to /home/dinopotato/.ssh/authorized_keys. You can remove your old key yourself if you are sure you do not need it any more. Please let us know if you get in. I want to make sure you can access the server and join the fun! Best wishes! Tom

@Not_Oles said: How much ram and how much storage can a user use at a time?

The answer comes from realizing that different users have different needs. And those different needs occur across different periods of time. Here on MetalVPS we have tools like htop where you can see what's happening. For example, right now, if somebody used 8 cores and 16 GB RAM and a TB of disk (approximately 1/4 of the machine) for a reasonable time, it probably wouldn't disturb anybody else too much. If somebody used half the machine for a little while, it probably wouldn't disturb anybody too much. Maybe it might be a little piggy to take half the machine or even more? But if needed, one could post in the public thread about what he was doing, how long it will take, and why.

Please let me add that, if you have a heavy job, it sometimes might be better to do it directly on the node instead of inside a VM. First, you won't have to pay the virtualization penalty. Second, we all can see the processes, know the details of whatever is happening, and offer help and encouragement. <3

• edited April 2023

@Not_Oles said:

@dinopotato said:
    Hello
    Thanks
    Dino

Hi @dinopotato! I added your new key to /home/dinopotato/.ssh/authorized_keys. You can remove your old key yourself if you are sure you do not need it any more. Please let us know if you get in. I want to make sure you can access the server and join the fun! Best wishes! Tom

Hello Tom!
    Thanks so much for support, now i can access it and now its working!
    I'm having fun with it
    Dino

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @Not_Oles said:

@RtedPro said:

@RtedPro said:
    Hi, @Not_Oles Can i get your linux vps, i want to try creating on if qemu kvm VM, i tryed on linux Wine which worked very good, heres my ssh public key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIAdxnYG6YQ7yl/JpMl1v2+NS9fnaf+NiWWyWLsC7PUcg

Hi @RtedPro!

Thanks for your interest in MetalVPS!

Whoops! Sorry! It looks like I missed your earlier post!

Since you have a new account here at LES, could you please introduce yourself?

• Please tell us a little about yourself, such as who and where you are.

• Do you have a website?

• Also please include a little about your computer education, experience, and interests.

• Additionally, what binaries are you running with Wine?

I look forward to welcoming you on the server! Also, I sincerely hope you have a wonderful time here at LES!

Best wishes!

Tom

Hi @Not_Oles
    I am from Slovakia, i have websites but from free websites ,in computer education,experience i know everything a normal person would uh do you mean by interests what do i want or something else.
    Uh i do not know what you mean by what binaries are you running with Wine. I think you meaned the version of wine?
    and i do not remember the version i runned.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @RtedPro said:
    I am from Slovakia

oh, Slovakia! I love your country :), which city are you from ?

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

@RtedPro said:

@Not_Oles said:

@RtedPro said:

@RtedPro said:
    Hi, @Not_Oles Can i get your linux vps, i want to try creating on if qemu kvm VM, i tryed on linux Wine which worked very good, heres my ssh public key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIAdxnYG6YQ7yl/JpMl1v2+NS9fnaf+NiWWyWLsC7PUcg

Hi @RtedPro!

Thanks for your interest in MetalVPS!

Whoops! Sorry! It looks like I missed your earlier post!

Since you have a new account here at LES, could you please introduce yourself?

• Please tell us a little about yourself, such as who and where you are.

• Do you have a website?

• Also please include a little about your computer education, experience, and interests.

• Additionally, what binaries are you running with Wine?

I look forward to welcoming you on the server! Also, I sincerely hope you have a wonderful time here at LES!

Best wishes!

Tom

Hi @Not_Oles
    I am from Slovakia, i have websites but from free websites ,in computer education,experience i know everything a normal person would uh do you mean by interests what do i want or something else.
    Uh i do not know what you mean by what binaries are you running with Wine. I think you meaned the version of wine?
    and i do not remember the version i runned.

Hi @RtedPro!

Welcome to MetalVPS! Please try something like

ssh [email protected] -p 42365

@Not_Oles said: I guess you already know:

• Password access has been disabled. You need your key to log in.
    • Your password is in a mode 600 file in your home directory.
    • Your password might be needed later for sudo. But you have not yet been added to the sudo group.
    • Feel free to change your password.
    • You have been added to the kvm group.
    • If you want to make a KVM VPS it is recommended to start with slirp following this tutorial.
    • Alternatives include setting up proot as described earlier in this thread.
    • Additional node configuration might be needed for LXC and non-slirp qemu.
    • Please post your questions and progress reports and tutorials here in this thread. It benefits everyone to help answer everyone else's questions and to learn from everyone else's progress reports and tutorials. So, please post here instead of sending me PMs (except if privacy really is necessary).

Hope you have fun on the server! We are glad you are with us! :) Best wishes and kindest regards!

Tom

• @Not_Oles said:

@dough said: Debian 11 running on MetalVPS via ssh tunneling.
    https://ibb.co/xLtRCQm

Commands i used:

{user}@fsn: qemu-system-x86_64 -display vnc=127.0.0.1:0 {rest of args here} {the 0 after the ip is the display, if you set it to 1 the port becomes 5901, if you set it to 2 it should become to 5902 i think.)
    vncviewer localhost:5900

Hope this helps for anyone else trying to run a VM with a GUI on MetalVPS!
    Cheers!

Hi @dough!

It didn't take you very long to get all set up! :) That's super great! :)

I see the command you used to set up the VM on the server:

{user}@fsn: qemu-system-x86_64 -display vnc=127.0.0.1:0 {rest of args here}

{the 0 after the ip is the display, if you set it to 1 the port becomes 5901, if you set it to 2 it should become to 5902 i think.)

Even though I've done this a few times, I also am unsure whether the port changes in the way you describe. But I bet we are going to find out! :)

Next, I see the command you used on your local machine to connect to the server:

If you have time, could you please share how you set up the image that qemu booted? I am asking about the part where you say "{rest of args here}" and also what you set up inside the image after launching it with qemu and connecting. Even though what you already have is great, if somebody wants to reproduce exactly what you show in the image, they might need to know a little more about additional steps.

Thanks for putting up your great tutorial! Thanks for using the server! It's wonderful to have you with us! <3

Best!

Tom

The command I used was:
    qemu-system-x86_64 -display vnc=127.0.0.1:0 -machine type=q35,accel=kvm -smp cores=2,threads=2,sockets=1 -m 3192M -hda image.qcow2 -device virtio-net,netdev=vmnic -netdev user,id=vmnic -cdrom debian.iso

image.qcow2 is an 10G image.
    debian.iso is well, the debian installation media.

What I set up in the image is a Debian 11 system running with the MATE desktop enviroment, with the terminal I used being kitty.

The system itself didnt take too long to install, just under 3ish minutes.

If any more details are needed, please ask!

http://dough.h4ck.me/ - we gonna get out of mcdonalds with this one!!!

• @Not_Oles said: Please let me add that, if you have a heavy job, it sometimes might be better to do it directly on the node instead of inside a VM. First, you won't have to pay the virtualization penalty. Second, we all can see the processes, know the details of whatever is happening, and offer help and encouragement.

Maybe worth adding that when running directly on the node you can also adjust it's niceness.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @Not_Oles new ssh key is working. I can access the rdp now. Thank you for helping me get the ssh working. Best wishes! Ken

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @Not_Oles said:

@itsmepaddi said: PuTTY configuration

Wow! Looks like @itsmepaddi is our resident expert on Windows!

I don't know anything about Windows. It's been years since I used it. Nowadays I like Open Source software, but I recognize that many people use Windows because almost everyone else with whom they interact is using Windows.

Thanks for your great PuTTY tutorial @itsmepaddi! βœ¨πŸ’–

Your welcome!
    I have used Windows for a long time already, but I recently learned Linux and thought it's a cool operating system too.
    By the way, I have tried installing Windows 10 using QEMU and VNC (with password). The QEMU command is shown on the image.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • edited April 2023

Oh yeah, I also got remote desktop working on QEMU using QEMU port forwarding.
    What I do is just adding the hostfwd option to port-forward connections from the outside of the MetalVPS like this

-net user,hostfwd=tcp::4444-:3389

Where 4444 is the port where QEMU listens to, then it should forward it to where the guest's port (3389). Hope this is helpful.

The next thing I would like to do is trying to install Squid proxy server inside QEMU. Wish me luck!

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • edited April 2023

Hi
    I would like to create an account
    I'm interested to learn about containers and creating vps with kvm

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

@cmeerw said: when running directly on the node you can also adjust it's niceness.

Nice one! :) :) :)

Back when I had a shared server account I used to use nice(1) a lot. Then, one day, both the server's drives blew up! πŸ’₯

The newly rebuilt server was installed with an improved variety of Linux specially tuned for shared hosting. In other words, built-in limits for everything for everybody. Instead of everybody getting great performance at all the various different times when performance was needed by various users, the new system seemed to give slow performance to everybody all the time. The wonderfully nice folks who were running the server increased my performance limits, but everything still seemed super slow all the time.

It's funny, just a few days ago I was looking through some old backups to find a file for a family member. I came across my backup from the server which blew up. Everyone on the server seemed so upset! The provider offered us 6 months credit. I simply reinstalled from my backup and told the provider, "No, thanks!" for the credit. Wow, the double disk drive explosion that happened to that server could have happened to anybody! It probably wasn't the provider's fault at all! :) Maybe choosing the new, improved, limits everywhere, shared-hosting-focused distro was their fault though. I dunno. I left. Such a shame! Great guys! Good days!

Thanks for pointing out how MetalVPSians still have the opportunity to go fast-as-metal while remaining nice(1)! <3

@VMCreator said:
    @Not_Oles new ssh key is working. I can access the rdp now. Thank you for helping me get the ssh working. Best wishes! Ken

Glad it's working for you, Ken! Have fun! Best wishes! Tom

@itsmepaddi said: The QEMU command is shown on the image.

@itsmepaddi said: using QEMU port forwarding

Excellent! Looks great! Maybe just saying these few words doesn't sound like praise, but, really, not everybody can do what you have done. So, congrats!

It's been mentioned previously in this thread ( @ehab ) about additional protection for password login by restricting connection to known IP addresses. There's also two factor authentication. Port knocking. Other alternatives. Maybe the simplest protection is to turn your remote desktop off when you are not using it. Haha, perhaps nobody can break in while it's off. :)

I don't mean to bother you unnecessarily about security, but probably the server is constantly under "attack." It might be a good idea to keep security in mind.

@itsmepaddi said: The next thing I would like to do is trying to install Squid proxy server inside QEMU. Wish me luck!

Best of luck! :)

By the way, you might be the neighbor who lives furthest away from the server. How is your ping time to the server? Wanna give us a ping and a traceroute or an mtr? Only if you want. And thanks either way!

Thanked by (1)itsmepaddi

@Sankara said:
    Hi
    I would like to create an account
    I'm interested to learn about containers and creating vps with kvm

Hi @Sankara! Welcome to LES! Welcome to MetalVPS!

I guess I should say the usual stuff that I say to new members. :) Want to introduce yourself? I'm sure everyone would love to hear a little about who and where you are, how you found out about us, your education, your native language, and your experience with Linux. Also, could you please describe more specifically what you want to do on the server? Finally, we need an ed25519 ssh public key to make your account, so it would help if you could post your key. Thanks very much!

Best wishes from New York City and Sonora, Mexico! πŸ—½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸœοΈ

Tom

• @Not_Oles said:

@ExAjiMag said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:
    Hello, @Not_Oles !
    I'm a student that wanted to learn about Linux and KVM.
    I'd like to get an account
    My SSH key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIJDeBFV0G56I4Pj05/G3BCPu658Q3OCS8uN33t/8d84m eddsa-key-20230419

@ExAjiMag said:
    Hi! @Not_Oles
    I want to learn KVM and Linux
    and I want to learn LXC . i want to get an account
    My SSH Key : ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIL4cEgOmOktDjKDzg7W1Bp5EFI4OgY8+fNAyKTcKC53P eddsa-key-20230419

Hi Guys! Welcome to LES! Want to share a little more, please, about who and where you are, your Linux experience, and what you want to do with Linux, KVM, and LXC? Thanks! Best wishes! Tom

hello, I'm a student in high school, I live in Indonesia, I'm 14 years old, I'm using linux for 1 month, I want to
    running KVM to create a VM, so can I get a free metalvps account?

Hi @ExAjiMag!

Thanks again for your renewed request! Please ask three people who know you to write references for you and to email their references to me at the address on my LES profile. It would be helpful if at least one of the references is from a teacher or an administrator at your high school and if another could be from one of your parents. I look forward to reading the references and to provisioning your account soon! :)

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Tom

Hello @Not_Oles
    I want to tell you that I have no references, I apologize profusely

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

@ExAjiMag said:

@Not_Oles said:

@ExAjiMag said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nikitas said:
    Hello, @Not_Oles !
    I'm a student that wanted to learn about Linux and KVM.
    I'd like to get an account
    My SSH key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIJDeBFV0G56I4Pj05/G3BCPu658Q3OCS8uN33t/8d84m eddsa-key-20230419

@ExAjiMag said:
    Hi! @Not_Oles
    I want to learn KVM and Linux
    and I want to learn LXC . i want to get an account
    My SSH Key : ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIL4cEgOmOktDjKDzg7W1Bp5EFI4OgY8+fNAyKTcKC53P eddsa-key-20230419

Hi Guys! Welcome to LES! Want to share a little more, please, about who and where you are, your Linux experience, and what you want to do with Linux, KVM, and LXC? Thanks! Best wishes! Tom

hello, I'm a student in high school, I live in Indonesia, I'm 14 years old, I'm using linux for 1 month, I want to
    running KVM to create a VM, so can I get a free metalvps account?

Hi @ExAjiMag!

Thanks again for your renewed request! Please ask three people who know you to write references for you and to email their references to me at the address on my LES profile. It would be helpful if at least one of the references is from a teacher or an administrator at your high school and if another could be from one of your parents. I look forward to reading the references and to provisioning your account soon! :)

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Tom

Hello @Not_Oles
    I want to tell you that I have no references, I apologize profusely

Hi @ExAjiMag! Thank you for telling me that you have no references! But now I am confused. How can you verify what you originally said, that you are a high school student, 14 years old, and living in Indonesia? Best wishes! Tom

• It's been mentioned previously in this thread ( @ehab ) about additional protection for password login by restricting connection to known IP addresses. There's also two factor authentication. Port knocking. Other alternatives. Maybe the simplest protection is to turn your remote desktop off when you are not using it. Haha, perhaps nobody can break in while it's off. :)
    I don't mean to bother you unnecessarily about security, but probably the server is constantly under "attack." It might be a good idea to keep security in mind.

Thanks to remind me about security! I always turned my QEMU VM off when I'm not using it. I might use another remote desktop alternative such as AnyDesk or Teamviewer.

By the way, you might be the neighbor who lives furthest away from the server. How is your ping time to the server? Wanna give us a ping and a traceroute or an mtr? Only if you want. And thanks either way!

My home network has 20Mbps of internet speed. Using my home network for browsing, watching video, and attending online classes is not a problem for me, except downloading large files sometimes takes hours.
    Connecting to MetalVPS using VNC and SSH through my 20Mbps home network also not a problem for me. Here is a screenshot of ping time and a traceroute as you requested.

Hi @itsmepaddi

Thanks for your nice message and the ping and traceroute data. Here's mine. As you can see, your latency and my latency are the same! I am surprised! I would have guessed that yours would be more than mine. :)

Thanks again! Please let me know any time you need anything on the server! Best of luck with all your projects! :)

Tom

chronos@penguin:~/servers/hetzner/ex101/debian-20230408$ ping -c 2 fsn.metalvps.com
    PING fsn.metalvps.com (88.198.14.252) 56(84) bytes of data.
    64 bytes from fsn.metalvps.com (88.198.14.252): icmp_seq=1 ttl=52 time=175 ms
    64 bytes from fsn.metalvps.com (88.198.14.252): icmp_seq=2 ttl=52 time=173 ms

--- fsn.metalvps.com ping statistics ---
    2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1013ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 172.704/173.878/175.052/1.174 ms
    chronos@penguin:~/servers/hetzner/ex101/debian-20230408$ traceroute fsn.metalvps.com
    traceroute to fsn.metalvps.com (88.198.14.252), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
     1  _gateway.lxd (100.115.92.193)  0.050 ms  0.009 ms  0.007 ms
     2  100.115.92.25 (100.115.92.25)  2.687 ms  2.650 ms  2.636 ms
     3  192.168.101.1 (192.168.101.1)  2.624 ms  2.614 ms  2.600 ms
     4  10.2.5.1 (10.2.5.1)  2.589 ms  2.578 ms  4.400 ms
     5  10.116.60.1 (10.116.60.1)  4.400 ms  4.383 ms  4.366 ms
     6  10.180.52.160 (10.180.52.160)  17.930 ms  17.114 ms  17.033 ms
     7  10.180.52.161 (10.180.52.161)  16.979 ms  18.546 ms  18.385 ms
     8  201-174-160-25.transtelco.net (201.174.160.25)  31.452 ms  31.405 ms  31.362 ms
     9  201-174-250-38.transtelco.net (201.174.250.38)  25.514 ms  25.496 ms  25.470 ms
    10  201-174-251-16.transtelco.net (201.174.251.16)  31.209 ms  31.188 ms  31.071 ms
    11  201-174-250-168.transtelco.net (201.174.250.168)  45.082 ms 201-174-251-24.transtelco.net (201.174.251.24)  24.724 ms  24.519 ms
    12  ae7.cr7-dal3.ip4.gtt.net (208.116.218.89)  43.637 ms  43.614 ms  42.310 ms
    13  ae9.cr6-fra2.ip4.gtt.net (141.136.110.41)  163.691 ms  160.325 ms  160.280 ms
    14  ip4.gtt.net (154.14.78.154)  170.396 ms  178.318 ms  178.294 ms
    15  core23.fsn1.hetzner.com (213.239.224.69)  173.283 ms  173.255 ms  179.519 ms
    16  ex9k2.dc13.fsn1.hetzner.com (213.239.224.2)  175.338 ms ex9k2.dc13.fsn1.hetzner.com (213.239.224.6)  173.165 ms  173.149 ms
    17  fsn.metalvps.com (88.198.14.252)  177.988 ms  178.011 ms  177.793 ms
    chronos@penguin:~/servers/hetzner/ex101/debian-20230408$ 

Thanked by (1)itsmepaddi

• I got Debian 11 with Chrome Remote Desktop + Xfce4 working
    (Chrome Remote Desktop doesn't require port forwarding but SSHing does)

Thanked by (2)itsmepaddi Not_Oles