Free NAT KVMs! -- Eleven Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org

Comments

• @xyphos10 said:

@Not_Oles said:

@FatGrizzly said:

Requirements

LES account must be 3 months or older to quality
    Active account (you need to have a decent amount of recent posts)
    At least 50 or more non-spammy posts

@Alfisti said:

I would like to request the UK location.

Hi @Alfisti!

Even though you have been here on LES for awhile, FreeVPS.org wants at least 50 or more non-spammy posts, a decent amount of which are recent.

How can everyone here at LES enjoy more comments, questions, and discussions with you? Please keep up your great work posting and then please again request a free VPS. I look forward to reading more from you! I look forward to FreeVPS.org provisioning your VPS!

I hope everyone gets the server they want!

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Tom

Hi, probably being a dummy about this but posts here refers to 'comments' or 'discussions' as shown in the profile view?

I believe it's both.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@TheDP said:

@xyphos10 said:

@Not_Oles said:

@FatGrizzly said:

Requirements

LES account must be 3 months or older to quality
    Active account (you need to have a decent amount of recent posts)
    At least 50 or more non-spammy posts

@Alfisti said:

I would like to request the UK location.

Hi @Alfisti!

Even though you have been here on LES for awhile, FreeVPS.org wants at least 50 or more non-spammy posts, a decent amount of which are recent.

How can everyone here at LES enjoy more comments, questions, and discussions with you? Please keep up your great work posting and then please again request a free VPS. I look forward to reading more from you! I look forward to FreeVPS.org provisioning your VPS!

I hope everyone gets the server they want!

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Tom

Hi, probably being a dummy about this but posts here refers to 'comments' or 'discussions' as shown in the profile view?

I believe it's both.

+1 ✔️

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Hosting Provider

CDA Server will be rebooted tonight (8PM IST on 9th April) to apply kernel and qemu updates.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • ruiknoruikno Retired

ThanksGTHost
    Thankscrunchbits
    ThanksScaleBlade
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Client No: 2105
    Your ID: 242775539173

I'd like to deploy a self-hosted vaultwarden server to backup passwords.
    Preferred location is London, UK.
    Thank you.

The great mentors, the great leaders, the great captains, the great steersmen! Long live the donors!

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

It seems that @FatGrizzly has not been online for a long time, @sh97 can you approve my request?

One more question about privacy, is there audit monitoring on this VPS?

• @ruikno said:
    It seems that @FatGrizzly has not been online for a long time, @sh97 can you approve my request?

I think that you can probably tell by his post history that the "Last Active" field is most likely inaccurate.

Just try to be patient. They'll get to you shortly, I'm sure :)

• @ruikno said:

One more question about privacy, is there audit monitoring on this VPS?

Hi @ruikno
    I had a discussion with the team, and unfortunately at this time we cannot provision a VPS for you since your posts are mostly spammy in nature on the Virmach thread.
    Don't feel discouraged tho, keep on contributing to the community and we're happy to re-review your application.

Re: Privacy
    No, there is no "audit monitoring".
    However, we have a strict no abuse policy so if we find anyone blasting the CPU or Port constantly, that VPS will be terminated.

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles Ganonk
  • In other news, we have a new sponsor -@Abdullah / Webhorizon. Expect some announcements from the team!

New location coming soon, any guesses?

• @sh97 said:
    In other news, we have a new sponsor -@Abdullah / Webhorizon. Expect some announcements from the team!

New location coming soon, any guesses?

Japan

Thanked by (3)sh97 FatGrizzly Abdullah
  • ruiknoruikno Retired

Hi @ruikno
    I had a discussion with the team, and unfortunately at this time we cannot provision a VPS for you since your posts are mostly spammy in nature on the Virmach thread.
    Don't feel discouraged tho, keep on contributing to the community and we're happy to re-review your application.

However, we have a strict no abuse policy so if we find anyone blasting the CPU or Port constantly, that VPS will be terminated.

OK. You are bad. You fooled me, I took the time to read your site and posts, and then rejected my request.

I don't know what the "cost" of a free service is, so I prefer a low price paid service (@VirMach). At least my privacy will be safer.

I'm not quite active on LES, you can find me active on LET. But I do come around here, and i believe @sh97 is quite active here.

Please do note this is a free service, and we are having daily tasks to do. Both @sh97 and @TheOnlyDK are employed and I'm a student, it might take some time for us to review your account and approve it, rest assured it will be done within 24-48 hours.

As for @ruikno, since your posts were all in the nature of spam in one specific virmach thread, we are denying your application. Please contribute back to the community and we will happily accept yours.

• edited April 2023

@ruikno said:

Hi @ruikno

OK. You are bad. You fooled me, I took the time to read your site and posts, and then rejected my request.

I don't know what the "cost" of a free service is, so I prefer a low price paid service (@VirMach). At least my privacy will be safer.

No, you didn't.
    You did plagiarized (literally copy and paste) my intent and prayer to praise the donors.
    Therefore I surmise you would abuse this service if given access, and I suggest to postpone your deployment indefinitely until you know how to behave. @sh97 @FatGrizzly

By the way, your action reminded me of "Thousand Talents Plan" ("千人计划" is simplified Chinese) in your country, whose actual aim is to steal sophisticated technologies globally.
    Now it has been under investigation by FBI, and (funny as usual) even been banned in its original country too, see screenshot:

Thanked by (3)FatGrizzly sh97 Not_Oles

MicroLXC is lovable.

@bliss said:

@ruikno said:

Hi @ruikno

No, you didn't.
    You did plagiarized (literally copy and paste) my intent and prayer to praise the donors.
    Therefore I surmise you would abuse this service if given access, and I suggest to postpone your deployment indefinitely until you know how to behave. @sh97 @FatGrizzly

By the way, your action reminded me of "Thousand Talents Plan" ("千人计划" is simplified Chinese) in your country, whose actual aim is to steal sophisticated technologies globally.
    Now it has been under investigation by FBI, and (funny as usual) even been banned in its original country too, see screenshot:

Good eye!

Sounds like someone is definitely trying to abuse something out of here....

You fooled yourself bud, the team is very sorry that we made you waste the time of a ctrl +c and ctrl + v.

@Bliss are you interested in reviewing accounts and posts in this thread? We would love your help!

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

@FatGrizzly said:
    Good eye!

You fooled yourself bud, the team is very sorry that we made you waste the time of a ctrl +c and ctrl + v.

@Bliss are you interested in reviewing accounts and posts in this thread? We would love your help!

This guy is also Chinese. His account in NodeSeek: https://www.nodeseek.com/space/304

Here he is humiliating China and pretending he is not Chinese.
    He praises @VirMach here and curses @VirMach in NodeSeek.

Note that he made these two posts at the same time and referenced the same image url(https://i.postimg.cc/QdzrQtKy/2023.png):
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/136663#Comment_136663
    https://www.nodeseek.com/post-4882-1

Obviously he is a two-faced person. Is he just as suspicious? Who is the real bad guy?

@FatGrizzly @sh97 @Not_Oles

@ruikno said:

@FatGrizzly said:
    Good eye!

This guy is also Chinese. His account in NodeSeek: https://www.nodeseek.com/space/304

Here he is humiliating China and pretending he is not Chinese.
    He praises @VirMach here and curses @VirMach in NodeSeek.

Note that he made these two posts at the same time and referenced the same image url(https://i.postimg.cc/QdzrQtKy/2023.png):
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/136663#Comment_136663
    https://www.nodeseek.com/post-4882-1

Obviously he is a two-faced person. Is he just as suspicious? Who is the real bad guy?

@FatGrizzly @sh97 @Not_Oles

I don't think he is praising VirMach here, anyways enough drama here. Thanks.

Please stop the drama in here. You have lied in your previous posts(in this and another few threads). While I'm not sure if @Bliss is two sided or one sided, we do not like people who lie on their application. Please stop from now on. If it continues, we will not respond to the drama.

Thanked by (2)Ganonk FrankZ
  • ruiknoruikno Retired

@FatGrizzly Delete my account and my privacy information/data. I appreciate it.

• 中国总是麻烦 😴

@ruikno said:
    @FatGrizzly Delete my account and my privacy information/data. I appreciate it.

Deleted.

Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • edited April 2023

@FatGrizzly said: @Bliss are you interested in reviewing accounts and posts in this thread? We would love your help!

Thanks for your trust, but I'm most active here during Black Friday.
    Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Few people like noisy neighbors or wolf warriors, and neither do I. It's always difficult to protect free services from abusing, and I feel obligated to keep hunters away from this generous, beloved service.

Hope more people could enjoy this fantastic service and in return for LES's further flourish.
    Thank you.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• Don't mind me, just enjoying the drama.

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2023

@ruikno please stop posting in this thread. You have received an answer to your request for a free VPS and it is time to let it go. These people are trying to do something good here for the community, lets not screw it up.
    This is not, and will not, become a drama thread.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited May 2023

Hello all,

We have some exciting news to share with you!

We are launching 2 new locations today:

• Phoenix, Arizona, US - #ThanksGTHost @GTHost
    • Tokyo, JP - #ThanksWebHorizon @Abdullah

Phoenix is available in the usual 2 plans, free and donor.

Due to the limited resources in Tokyo, we have decided to offer this location with only a donor plan, ie, to get a VPS here, a recent donation of an equivalent of 1USD (in any currency) has to be made to be eligible.

The plan is also modified to fit within available resources, so here is what you get, for now:
    1x AMD EPYC (Shared, 50%)
    768MB RAM
    10GB NVMe SSD (RAID-10)
    200GB@100Mbps

New Website Launch

We also have a newly revamped website now at https://freevps.org/
    This website should now contain all information related to our service.

New OS Templates available

We now have new OS templates - including ArchLinux, FreeBSD, OpenSUSE and of course, Debian 12 Bookworm!

Uptime Monitoring

Hetrixtools is set up and available at https://uptime.freevps.org/

Thanks to @yoursunny for ndpresponder - which @FatGrizzly used to fix IPv6 on TYO.

Have a fun time with your free VPS.
    -The FreeVPS Team!

• This is somewhat off topic I suppose, but I saw you had a location in Northern Idaho. I'm wondering what the justification for a DC in that location is. It just seems like an usual location only near one decently sized city. Is it just that the business environment is much better in Idaho than Spokane or Calgary?

• @rockinmusicgv said:
    This is somewhat off topic I suppose, but I saw you had a location in Northern Idaho. I'm wondering what the justification for a DC in that location is. It just seems like an usual location only near one decently sized city. Is it just that the business environment is much better in Idaho than Spokane or Calgary?

I think @crunchbits can answer that question - that node is sponsored by them

• Hi, my primary reason for requesting the freevps is to run uptime kuma to monitor my other vps which I have bought over time here. In any case keep up the kind work you guys do, I am sure may people appreciate it.

ThanksGTHost

Thankscrunchbits

ThanksScaleBlade

ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Client No: 2111
    Your ID: 901940928738

Preferred location is Chicago, USA

• @xyphos10 said:

Yes, so reply to threads (comments) and open new threads (discussions) to get the total over 50.

@Not_Oles it is total of discussion + comments, right?

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• ScalebladeScaleblade Hosting Provider

Finally got our looking glass up (oops), listed on the https://freevps.org website!

Thanked by (1)sh97
  • @xyphos10 said:
    Hi, my primary reason for requesting the freevps is to run uptime kuma to monitor my other vps which I have bought over time here. In any case keep up the kind work you guys do, I am sure may people appreciate it.

ThanksGTHost

Thankscrunchbits

ThanksScaleBlade

ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Client No: 2111
    Your ID: 901940928738

Preferred location is Chicago, USA

Deployed, have fun!

@somik said:

@xyphos10 said:

Yes, so reply to threads (comments) and open new threads (discussions) to get the total over 50.

@Not_Oles it is total of discussion + comments, right?

Yup, that is correct.

Thanked by (1)xyphos10
  • Alright, I guess why not. I am going to use the free resource to add another node for my DN42 network. Would like it in Tokyo please.

Client No: 2117
    Your ID: 532031931189

#ThanksGTHost

#Thankscrunchbits

#ThanksScaleBlade

#ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

And, in the spirit of the Coronation of the King of 23 countries...

Long Live the Kings of FreeVPS!!

The all seeing eye sees everything...