HostBrr - Ryzen 9 7950XD | 1 Cores - 2 GB RAM - 30 GB NVMe| Only $4.99!

LabzeLabze Hosting Provider

Hello LES

HostBrr.com is now offering a very premium VPS package at a very low-end price.

7950XD-2GBrr:

1 vCore AMD Ryzen 9 7950XD
2 GB DDR5 ECC Ram
30 GB NVME Gen4
5000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
1 IPv4 & IPv6/80
1 Off-site backup slot
Located in Falkenstein, Germany
VirtFusion Control Panel
Only $4.99, order now!

View All Plans

That price is so good even with no coupon if you ask me! I didn't intend to do any promo on it, but I've made 5 coupons available for any 7950XD plan on 3-month subscription. Simply 33% off, recurring of course.
LETGOBRRXD

Money-back guarantee
We offer a solid 14-day no questions asked money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with what you receive. Or just didn't need it anyway. Or like, whatever.

DO NOT ORDER THROUGH VPN
Each sale is being checked by Fraudlabs. You will be flagged if you are connected to a VPN. These purchases will be manually reviewed.

Hostbrr.com - Cheap but powerful VPS - Instant setup
AMD 7950XD and 5950X VPS starting at only $4.99! Order now!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Comments

• on a spree! @Labze <3

Team push-ups!

• @ehab what now dude?

Thanked by (1)ehab

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited May 2023

@Labze you most likely know, but just in case ... AMD Ryzen 9 7950XD order links at your webpage go to the https://hostbrr.com/vpshosting/#

• The coupon could not be applied.

fake?

• @Jab said:
    @ehab what now dude?

if you have immediate "must" use then yes, otherwise wait.

• edited May 2023

@lapua said:
    The coupon could not be applied.

fake?

I checked 3 hours ago and it worked.
    It's posted also on LET so most likely used (limited to 5 coupons). You really don't have luck here.

We need @ehab to organize another 50% for 1-year subscription for a very limited amount of offers and you ... no sleep for you anymore! :P

• have also seen it at LET. so it can be a maximum of 2.5 coupons. the vultures on let are fast.

• LabzeLabze Hosting Provider

@lapua said:

fake?

I have released two coupons from orders that didn't go through.

Hostbrr.com - Cheap but powerful VPS - Instant setup
    AMD 7950XD and 5950X VPS starting at only $4.99! Order now!

• @Labze said:

@lapua said:

fake?

I have released two coupons from orders that didn't go through.

?

• edited May 2023

Order now @lapua
    Don't hesitate ... go, go!

• @Mumbly said:
    Order now @lapua !

tried, coupon does not work. i am now ordering breakfast.

• edited May 2023

Oh, come on ... It works now!!! 2 coupons are back.

Description     Price
    7950XD-2GBrr (May 05, 2023 - Aug 05, 2023)  1 @$14.97
    Subtotal:   $14.97
    Discount:   $-4.94
     Use a coupon code
    Total Due Today:
    $10.03
    Total When Renewing:
    3 Months @ $10.03

(I didn't order it yet - I am waiting for you ...)

• @Mumbly said:
    Oh, come on ... It works now!!! 2 coupons are back.

Description       Price
    7950XD-2GBrr (May 05, 2023 - Aug 05, 2023)    1 @$14.97
    Subtotal: $14.97
    Discount: $-4.94
     Use a coupon code
    Total Due Today:
    $10.03
    Total When Renewing:
    3 Months @ $10.03

(I didn't order it yet - I am waiting for you ...)

u did it!

• edited May 2023

I couldn't do more than yell at you (twice!!!) to order it and then even wait for you to finish your breakfast.
    All of you, including 1.412 billion Chinese got a fair chance while I felt ignored :P

• @Mumbly said:
    I couldn't do more than yell at you (twice!!!) to order it and then even wait for you to finish your breakfast.
    All of you, including 1.412 billion Chinese got a fair chance while I felt ignored :P

all good! my reference was not an attack but pure recognition! ;)

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • edited May 2023

@lapua said:

Unexpected upgrade for additional 25 GB NVMe made my guilty conscience more bearable :P
    (but seriously I really cheered up for you to use the first coupon and me second one after that, but at some point I needed to pull the trigger or be too late)

Thanked by (1)lapua
  • @Mumbly if you are making money.... can i work for you :) some hours per week.... massage included :)

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • @Mumbly said:

@lapua said:

Unexpected upgrade for additional 25 GB NVMe made my guilty conscience more bearable :P
    (but seriously I really cheered up for you to use the first coupon and me second one after that, but at some point I needed to pull the trigger or be too late)

I have somehow become more cautious with so backyard providers.... there it can then quickly happen that one acquires a potent (from the processor seen) vps, but the network very weak at 400kb/sec.

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • Something off-topic, why choosing Ryzen 9 7950XD instead of i5 13600k?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said: Something off-topic, why choosing Ryzen 9 7950XD instead of i5 13600k?

Holy. Why do you choose to compare 7950X3D with Intel i5 13600K? Of course it's no comparison. You should compare it with 13900K.

Thanked by (2)Flying_Chinaman jeroen

KangServer.id - Doing some benchmarks on VPS / Server
    LowEnd VPS Deals - LowEnd / Cheap VPS Deals

• @ehab said:
    @Mumbly if you are making money.... can i work for you :) some hours per week.... massage included :)

I am not making money with my VPSes, but I will consider your offer of course once I see your price list and compare it with this guy
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5839/buy-an-hour-of-my-life-time-25-discount/p1 I know that experiences are on your side, but ages ... :P

@lapua said:
    I have somehow become more cautious with so backyard providers.... there it can then quickly happen that one acquires a potent (from the processor seen) vps, but the network very weak at 400kb/sec.

You're correct, but with introductional offers things can go both ways. So far there's nothing not to like here. Not just slick servers, whole setup (free snapshot of the vps, fast clean control panel, IPv6 rDNS, no introductional quirks, quick response, etc...) seems like they have ambitions and know what they are doing.
    Time will tell, but the first impression is really good.

Thanked by (1)lapua
  • edited May 2023

@febryanvaldo said: Holy. Why do you choose to compare 7950X3D with Intel i5 13600K? Of course it's no comparison. You should compare it with 13900K.

Okay, or perhaps Intel P/ECore stuff really piss Linux users off?

smartass shitposting satirist