I need a dedicated server with amd ryzen 9 5900X

I need a dedicated server with this
Amd ryzen 9 5950X
128Gb Ram ( or 256Gb )
1Tb of NVME storage
Ddos protection
unlimited bandwidth from 1gb to 10Gb shared its ok
Location withing ( usa - uk - france - germany - netherland - italy -dubai - russia )
For 100$ at maximum 🙂
And if possible extra ipv4 for 1$
This is my email [email protected]

Comments

• Nigh is UK.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @deank said:
    Nigh is UK.

What ?!

• Slightly over budget but Hetzner has a 5950x, 128gb RAM, 2x 4TB SSD, unlimited (fup?) 1gbit in Germany for $115/mo in their server auction

• HostarisHostaris Hosting Provider

You're only really going to get Hetzner with those budgets, and their CPU cooling situation is absolutely terrible.

You get 2800 single core on 7950X3D versus about 15000 multi-core! That's the equivalent of 5 cores reaching their full potential. Heck! Our 5900X UK servers got a higher GB5 bench than Hetzner's 5950X, by a couple of thousand.

We have a 5950X server being built right now and it will be priced at about £200-250/month depending on the mood, so if you're interested in that, do let me know.

• edited May 2023

@ptreja said: (fup?)

Nowhere mentioned and might be unfair competition/marketing from Hetzner, but the fitting term.
    After three-digits TB/m, you'll get kicked.

• LabzeLabze Hosting Provider
    edited May 2023

@Hostaris said:
    You're only really going to get Hetzner with those budgets, and their CPU cooling situation is absolutely terrible.

You get 2800 single core on 7950X3D versus about 15000 multi-core! That's the equivalent of 5 cores reaching their full potential. Heck! Our 5900X UK servers got a higher GB5 bench than Hetzner's 5950X, by a couple of thousand.

We have a 5950X server being built right now and it will be priced at about £200-250/month depending on the mood, so if you're interested in that, do let me know.

I have a hard time believing those Geekbench claims unless you have had a faulty server. It's of course true that a desktop grade CPU ment to be cooled by a beefy air cooler or water cooling won't perform at its peak in most datacenters. However, I would say the Hetzner dervers does well.

Firstly, Geekbench multi-core performance far from scales linearly. This is not something related to Hetzner. It's normal. The average performance of a 7950XD is around 2800 single core and 18000 multi core. Hetzner 7950XD does around 16500. I'd say that's perfectly fine. Furthermore, my two Hetzner 5950X servers performs above average compared to the geekbench website numbers. So I have a hard time believing that a 5900X would outperform it.

By taking a look at the YABS you've posted of your VM it doesn't quite add up.

Hostbrr.com - Cheap but powerful VPS - Instant setup
    AMD 7950XD and 5950X VPS starting at only $4.99! Order now!

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited May 2023

It is impossible to get that configuration for $100/mo, no matter the provider, and Ryzen only supports up to 128GB

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• @gaithads said:
    For 100$ at maximum 🙂

lmao you have better chance asking for $7 with the same specs

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @gaithads said:
    I need a dedicated server with this
    Amd ryzen 9 5950X
    128Gb Ram ( or 256Gb )
    1Tb of NVME storage
    Ddos protection
    unlimited bandwidth from 1gb to 10Gb shared its ok
    Location withing ( usa - uk - france - germany - netherland - italy -dubai - russia )
    For 100$ at maximum 🙂
    This is my email [email protected]

A great way to set the price of dedicated server is to imagine buying the hardware and dividing that price by 6. Then add the price of internet in your desired location. That will give you a ballpark figure of what it'll cost you. I would say $200 to $250 is a good estimate.

Thanked by (1)Khalequzzaman

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• edited May 2023

With those budget, Hetzner is the only way. Otherwise, you will end up on 200++ USD.

This is Interserver,
    https://www.interserver.net/dedicated/ryzen.html

and this is Mevspace, OOS at the moment.
    https://mevspace.com/dedicated

KangServer.id - Doing some benchmarks on VPS / Server
    LowEnd VPS Deals - LowEnd / Cheap VPS Deals

• edited May 2023

@Advin said: and Ryzen only supports up to 128GB

Officially only 128GB by now. 48GB modules are already available and it's only a matter of time till mainboard vendors will start listing 4x48GB configurations as possible.

• nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

@benz said:

Officially only 128GB by now. 48GB modules are already available and it's only a matter of time till mainboard vendors will start listing 4x48GB configurations as possible.

Insane

https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

• I guess this budget is too low... You may want to buy your own server and host it somewhere.

• @benz said:

Does it still OOM in Chrome every 4 hours?

Thanked by (1)chris
  • HostarisHostaris Hosting Provider

@Labze said:

@Hostaris said:

I have a hard time believing those Geekbench claims unless you have had a faulty server. It's of course true that a desktop grade CPU ment to be cooled by a beefy air cooler or water cooling won't perform at its peak in most datacenters. However, I would say the Hetzner dervers does well.

Firstly, Geekbench multi-core performance far from scales linearly. This is not something related to Hetzner. It's normal. The average performance of a 7950XD is around 2800 single core and 18000 multi core. Hetzner 7950XD does around 16500. I'd say that's perfectly fine. Furthermore, my two Hetzner 5950X servers performs above average compared to the geekbench website numbers. So I have a hard time believing that a 5900X would outperform it.

By taking a look at the YABS you've posted of your VM it doesn't quite add up.

To clarify, our servers are liquid-cooled, so there's little to no thermal throttling. If you look at Hetzner's CPU temperatures they will heavily throttle upon load. I cannot prove these results to you because all the servers we have are under load - and that wouldn't be a fair result. What I do remember is that our 5900X was getting maybe about 13-15k (taken without water cooling installed), whereas the Hetzner 5950X was getting about 11-12k (this could've been hindered by some load but I'm not sure so my bad if so). I am not saying that Hetzner servers are bad, I use them myself & they are amazing, but what I am insinuating is that for more money you can get a bit more power (and hopefully a server that doesn't restart every hour according to LE* haha)

It is not fair to judge our hardware by a single-core YABS result on a VPS. It is very well known that virtualization hinders the hardware, and there is also a fair amount of load on our UK hypervisor (50% on average)