IKOULA 25th Anniversary Sale

edited May 2023 in Must See Deals

Got an email from them

IKOULA 25th anniversary
25% discount on selected dedicated servers

Dear customers,

We are excited to celebrate our 25th anniversary this year! Since our foundation in 1998, IKOULA has been supporting companies in all sectors and has built up a comprehensive know-how based on solid technological foundations. We are extremely grateful to our customers who have made this success possible. That's why we would like to celebrate this event by offering you an exclusive promotion to thank you for your loyalty.

Take advantage of a 25% discount on a selection of dedicated servers with an unbeatable price/performance ratio. Whether you are an existing or new customer, you can take advantage of this offer by using the coupon code IKBDAY25 at checkout.

Details of the offer
Date: From 09 May 2023, 10:00 (Paris time) 
Promotion:  25% OFF  regardless of the length of the commitment
Products: Agile S, Agile XL Pro v2, Agile XXL Pro v2
Code *: IKBDAY25 (without limit of use)

We are proud to offer you high quality, security and reliability services. 

Thank you again for trusting us to meet your technology needs.

Best regards,

The IKOULA teams
Thanked by (2)ehab vish

Comments

• Jankiest servers in the low-end.

• And I only recently received notification their Raspberry Pi server prices are to rise 50-60% in June, pleading unsustainable pricing.

• @cochon said:
    And I only recently received notification their Raspberry Pi server prices are to rise 50-60% in June, pleading unsustainable pricing.

Well, raspberry pi's are way to pricey now a days due to scalping. Maybe that's why?

I mean I was looking to up my collection as well, but cant buy now :disappointed:

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• Nothing really of value here IMHO