Unbeatable VPS Deals! Get Blocked SMTP Ports and Up to 2TB Bandwidth in Texas Starting at Just $2/M

AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG
edited May 2023 in Offers

Unbeatable VPS Deals! Get Blocked SMTP Ports and Up to 2TB Bandwidth in Texas Starting at Just $2/Month!

Yo, need a safe and fast VPS? We gotcha! No spam with no SMTP ports, fast internet, and a dedicated IP for only $2/month. And get this - our VPS is perfect for VPN use, so you can keep your online activity secure and anonymous. Want even more? Comment your invoice ID below and we'll throw in an extra 5GB of storage for free! Check us out now - you won't regret it!

VPS KVM - 2GB Ram Texas

10GB SSD Disk
2GB RAM
1 vCPU (Fair Use)
1 IPV4 Dedicated
1 IPV6 Dedicated

Order USA Texas - $2.00 / Month ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

** SMTP ports are blocked permanently

VPS KVM - 4GB Ram Texas

20GB SSD Disk
4GB RAM
1 vCPU (Fair Use)
1 IPV4 Dedicated
1 IPV6 Dedicated

Order USA Texas - $4.00 / Month ++1.5TB BW @ 1Gbps

** SMTP ports are blocked permanently

**No abuse of resources or any kind of abuse. Fair usage on CPU. The rule of thumb is, if it's illegal, attract DDoS, then it's NOT okay! Abusers will be terminated without notice or refund.

LookingGlass: Https://texaslg.khanwebhost.com

Payment Method : We Accept: Debit/Credit Card, PayPal, AliPay,Bank Transfer (Transferwise,Local),Easypaisa,JazzCash
Terms of Service/AUP : https://khanwebhost.com/tos.php
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/hfMuNwv

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Comments

• Get Blocked SMTP Ports

is that right?

• Its a great selling point! permanently blocked smtp!

Thanked by (1)tylerdu
  • This amount of bandwidth for US location is quite behind the market these days

Thanked by (1)fluttershy
  • @sundaymouse said:
    This amount of bandwidth for US location is quite behind the market these days

I was thinking the plans looks ok until i noticed your comment and re-read the BW offer... In terms of RAM and dedicated ipv4, it is ok. Disk can be higher but with the free 5GB disk on comment it is ok. BW is really low...

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• It's probably not "unbeatable," but still one of the cheapest in the market.

• @dwight said:
    It's probably not "unbeatable," but still one of the cheapest in the market.

I have seen cheaper offers with higher specs. I wont be listing them here but you can search for them over at https://www.serverhunter.com/

• @somik said:

@dwight said:

I have seen cheaper offers with higher specs. I wont be listing them here but you can search for them over at https://www.serverhunter.com/

USA, pay monthly and dedicated ipv4 you cant get better

• @corbpie said:

@somik said:

@dwight said:

USA, pay monthly and dedicated ipv4 you cant get better

True that! The offers on serverhunter are all pay yearly.

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

@sundaymouse said:
    This amount of bandwidth for US location is quite behind the market these days

but the price is not behind the market

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

@ehab said:
    Get Blocked SMTP Ports

is that right?

yes all SMTP ports are blocked to keep our IP's Clean

• @JoeMerit said:
    Its a great selling point! permanently blocked smtp!

if i heard they forbid alipay, that's a damn steal :trollface:

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @ehab said:
    Get Blocked SMTP Ports

is that right?

NO, It's NOT right!
    For the price especially, for free may be.

• @wholecake said:

@ehab said:
    Get Blocked SMTP Ports

is that right?

NO, It's NOT right!

So sending email is so vital to your use-case that the only way you'd do it is for free. At a guess, you're not who the offer is aimed it ... or perhaps it is. :p

• @skorous said:

@wholecake said:

@ehab said:
    Get Blocked SMTP Ports

is that right?

NO, It's NOT right!

So sending email is so vital to your use-case that the only way you'd do it is for free. At a guess, you're not who the offer is aimed it ... or perhaps it is. :p

Blocked SMTP is a reason for some people to not buy the servers, while for others, it is a good deal as the prices are cheaper while they do not need SMTP. For me, I never liked to use my server's IP to send emails as I wont know for sure that it'll be delivered. So I always preferred third party SMTP relays to send my emails.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ sgheghele

• @skorous said: So sending email is so vital to your use-case that the only way you'd do it is for free. At a guess, you're not who the offer is aimed it ... or perhaps it is.

Sending email is a standard option not special one.

• @wholecake said:

@skorous said: So sending email is so vital to your use-case that the only way you'd do it is for free. At a guess, you're not who the offer is aimed it ... or perhaps it is.

Use a reliable third party SMTP relay that will ensure your emails gets delivered, unless you are sure the server's IP is clean and is not blocked on any blocklists.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @somik said:

@wholecake said:

@skorous said: So sending email is so vital to your use-case that the only way you'd do it is for free. At a guess, you're not who the offer is aimed it ... or perhaps it is.

Use a reliable third party SMTP relay that will ensure your emails gets delivered, unless you are sure the server's IP is clean and is not blocked on any blocklists.

Third party SMTP relay may be dirty and a message may be lost.

• Holy fucking shit, why are you arguing here?

This offer is with disable SMTP, if you don't like it then don't take it. End of story - no need to fight people here or trying to convince anyone that SMTP IS A RIGHT!~!111111!1111!

Thanked by (1)skorous

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @wholecake said:

@somik said:

@wholecake said:

Then... use a clean third party SMTP provider? It's not like it's hard to find (clue: it rhymes with NXRoute)

• @ahnlak said:

@wholecake said:

@somik said:

@wholecake said:

Then... use a clean third party SMTP provider? It's not like it's hard to find (clue: it rhymes with NXRoute)

Heck, even gmail has it. So does a lot of other "free" SMTP relays. Too many to count and their IPs ARE clean, cause it is their business to keep the IPs clean...