Free MetalVPS Intel i9-13900 Traditional Shell Account! Make Your Own VPSes!

1272829303133»

Comments

• @terrorgen said:

@Not_Oles said:
    Edit: There was a post which has been removed.

@VMCreator is the guy who leads the Discord server FreeRDP, which is the group of guys who took wholesale advantage of the MetalVPS free offer. He created a 1.4 TB account and provided 20 or so subaccounts.

The thing I do not understand is that, other than decency, there intentionally were no constraints against doing what he did. So, why does he think he is so cool to have overcome . . . nothing?

I put @VMCreator's post on archive.org at https://web.archive.org/web/20230522141521/https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/140427/
    in case the LES team decides to take it down.

Best wishes! Have a good day! :)

Rude! He would earn a lifetime ban in my books.

Seems like something who is very free and is extremely insecure about himself would do. If you get caught, own up and move on. Who goes through the trouble of making a gif of someone's avatar?

I feel like the longer I am on the internet, the weirder people are getting...

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles terrorgen

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• @itsmepaddi said:
    I'm back (only for today!)
    So I'm here to tell that I probably will not use metalVPS anymore, as I will be busy on another stuffs, plus final exams will start in like a week.

I really enjoyed MetalVPS in the past and learned a lot of stuffs. I hope MetalVPS will be back soon, and I hope more people can learn together using MetalVPS.
    Thanks everyone for your support :)))

Paddi, 19-5-2023

same
    I also enjoyed MetalVPS in the past

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer
    edited May 2023

@iamvinh123 Thanks for your comment here. It's interesting to compare what you say here with your many posts into the FreeRDP Discord group. How should we understand any differences we might find? :)

@itsmepaddi Same question for you! How should we understand any differences we might find between what you have posted here and what you have posted into the FreeRDP Discord group?

Also, for sure it's just a random co-incidence, but I happened to notice that a new LES account called @Paddi appeared approximately the same time that you said @itsmepaddi was going to be busy with finals, etc. So I am wondering if @itsmepaddi and @Paddi might be alts.

All those really fast i9-13900 cores! All that really fast DDR5 RAM! All 4 TB of really fast RAID 0 Gen 4 NVMe! The unlimited 1 Gbps! The extra i9-9900K, 128 GB RAM, 2 TB NVMe disk bare metal server on which you had root! All for free!

Friendly greetings!

Thanked by (1)ralf

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• edited May 2023

@Not_Oles said:
    Also, for sure it's just a random co-incidence, but I happened to notice that a new LES account called @Paddi appeared approximately the same time that you said @itsmepaddi was going to be busy with finals, etc. So I am wondering if @itsmepaddi and @Paddi might be alts.

No?

Also in fact I don't really talk about MetalVPS anymore.
    The actual GIF creator is not VMCreator, as I know.

I wonder why you didn't talk in the discord server at all.
    I'm busy for final exam, I spent my little time writing this. This is my only account and I didn't create any alts and NEVER create one.

Maybe the LES team removed that new account.

Also in fact I don't really talk about MetalVPS anymore.

Thanks for letting me know.

The actual GIF creator is not VMCreator, as I know.

Yes. I understand.

I wonder why you didn't talk in the discord server at all.

I didn't yet think of anything I wanted to say. Maybe someday before too long.

I'm busy for final exam, I spent my little time writing this. This is my only account and I didn't create any alts and NEVER create one.

Good luck on your exam! Best wishes! :)

• Is there any difference with what I posted here and what I posted in the discord server?

Probably.
    Before the port scanning issue I posted what I do in metalvps and we discuss about metalvps together.

After that port scanning issue, MetalVPS has enforced ID / student ID verification which is hard for us to complete... So we decided to leave metalvps and start discussing about another stuffs (still VPs related).

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

@itsmepaddi said: After that port scanning issue, MetalVPS has enforced ID / student ID verification which is hard for us to complete...

How could ID verification be made easy for you?

How could we get the person who did the port scanning to confess and apologize?

So we decided to leave metalvps and start discussing about another stuffs (still VPs related).

That's okay if you use other servers. I hope everyone gets the server he wants! :)