MegaDealThursday - NexusBytes - Final Deal of the Month! Free offsite backup VPS + More

seriesnseriesn OG
edited November 2019 in Offers

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC](https://nexusbytes.com)
Your web hosting partner. Nexus Bytes LLC is a privately owned hosting company established in 2016. We are based out of Middletown, Connecticut, USA. We are legally incorporated as a business in the State of Connecticut. Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we are passionate about web hosting and server management and pride ourselves in providing reliable and affordable web hosting service to the masses at a price they can afford.

Our motto:

We only believe in providing quality service for an affordable price. Customer satisfaction is, has been and will always be our top priority! Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, you, our customers are our #1 priority and we strive to make you happy. Your satisfaction is what we care about and we will do everything and anything we can, that is within our policy and capability to ensure you are 100% satisfied.

What is our “Mega Deal Thursday?”

Every Thursday, we will post limited-time specials on our website, which will last till Sunday or till stock runs out.

Deal of the Week/Month

This time, we are doing it differently. This will be our Final offer/MegadealsThursday for the month of November and will continue till the 28th or Until stock runs out, whichever the earliest. Won't be taking part in Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Basic-SSD-MT

SPACE: 100 GB SSD
RAM: 1GB
BANDWIDTH : 10 TB @1 Gbit
CPU CORE: 2 @3.5GHz+*
IPv4 : 1
IPv6 : NY Only (/64)
Custom ISO: Yes
KVM Virtualization
Free Webuzo Lite Control Panel*
Free Blesta Billing Software ($10/month Value)
Free Windows Server 19 with annual purchase
Can’t replace any existing services with us.

How Much? $4/mo or $48/year. (Customizable resource, Plans are stackable)
Order Germany: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=63
Order NY: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

NVMe-SSD-Starter

SPACE: 10 GB NVMe SSD (12 GB with Annual Purchase)
RAM: 1GB
BANDWIDTH : 1 TB @1 Gbit
CPU CORE: 1 @3.5GHz+*
IPv4 : 1
KVM Virtualization

How Much? $3/mo or $36/year. (Customizable resource, Plans are stackable)
Order Germany: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=54
Order NY: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=62

Want more discount? Special discount for LES/HB Members! Use Coupon Code #Lexit5 to get an additional 5% discount when paid yearly.

NVMe-SSD-Simple

SPACE: 20 GB NVMe SSD (25 GB with Annual Purchase)
RAM: 2 GB
BANDWIDTH : 2 TB @1 Gbit
CPU CORE: 2 @3.5GHz+*
KVM Virtualization
Free Windows Server 19 with annual purchase

How Much? $5/mo or $60/year. (Customizable resource, Plans are stackable)
Order Germany: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=55
Order NY: https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=65

Want more discount? Special discount for LES/HB Members! Use Coupon Code #Lexit20 to get an additional 20% discount when paid yearly.

Want more discount? Special discount for LES/HB Members! Use Coupon Code #Lexit12.5 to get an additional 12.5% discount when paid yearly.

For Every SSD VPS, we are offering free NAT Backup VPS with 1 Shared IPv4.

SPACE: Equivalent to your VPS Plan
RAM: 384 MB
BANDWIDTH: 50xSpace @1 Gbit
CPU CORE: [email protected]+*
IPv4 : 1 Shared NAT

I.E for Basic Plan :

SPACE: 40 GB
RAM: 384 MB
BANDWIDTH : 2000 GB @1 Gbit

How to Order?

Please open a ticket :). Existing SSD Plan users are also eligible for free backup space but with 50% of the core products storage size :D

But! What if I am hesitant to signup for the yearly plan?

Hmm.
If our 48 hours money-back guarantee isn't good enough, you can spin up a monthly plan and request to upgrade to the annual package later on, as long as you do so before your 2nd invoice is due :) (Discount won't be applied).

Test IPv4: lgger.nexusbytes.com
Test file: http://lgger.nexusbytes.com/1000mb.test.zip

Test IPv4: lgny.nexusbytes.com
Test file: http://lgny.nexusbytes.com/1000mb.test.zip

Accepted Payment Methods:

Debit/Credit Card
Paypal
Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

48 Hour Refund Policy
TOS/AUP/SLA
Our Awesome Affiliates Program

TOS/AUP TLDR;

Don't be a dick, don't behave like a criminal. Don't get in trouble, don't get me in trouble.

Thank you for taking your time and considering NexusBytes.

mod edit: $8 p/month offer removed.

Tagged:

Comments

• Interesting proposition that's very good value for money based on my LEBRE methodology: https://lowendboxes.review/nexus-bytes-mt-basic-ssd/

The free NAT storage VPS opens up lots of possibilities. Either mount it using SSHFS for an additional drive to store backups, or you can literally use it as another box for other personal purposes since it has its own OS. First buy one, get one free offer I've seen in the lowend space.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• RazzaRazza OG
    edited November 2019

Is any of the plans Ryzen powered as I've always wanted a non Intel VM.

One other thing the description for NVMe-SSD-Basic says 4 cores but says only 2 cores on the order page.

Thanked by (1)poisson
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

What raid config ?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @Razza said:

One other thing the description for NVMe-SSD-Basic says 4 cores but says only 2 cores on the order page.

From what I understand, if a Nexus Byte plan states Nvme storage, it is definitely a Ryzen. His future offerings are likely Ryzens as well, so we can expect to see more AMD lowend boxes coming from Nexus Bytes.

@seriesn can clarify if there is a typo in the description or order page.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• Thanked by (2)seriesn uptime

• seriesnseriesn OG
    edited November 2019

@Razza said:

I always tell myself, not to do anything after Midnight, but the other part inside me don't listen -_-. Sorry boss, yes Ordering page is correct. Only Pro Plan comes with 4 Core. :( sorry for the confusion Boss.

Any and every NVMe plan will be based on AMD core.

Thanked by (2)vimalware uptime
  • @poisson said:
    Interesting proposition that's very good value for money based on my LEBRE methodology: https://lowendboxes.review/nexus-bytes-mt-basic-ssd/

The free NAT storage VPS opens up lots of possibilities. Either mount it using SSHFS for an additional drive to store backups, or you can literally use it as another box for other personal purposes since it has its own OS. First buy one, get one free offer I've seen in the lowend space.

Thank you for the kind feedback sir :)

• @seriesn Dudeeee, check your PM at the other place ?

Thanked by (1)vimalware

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Very Nice, I have a friend with a Ryzen package from you going to post a bench soon.

• @Adam said:
    Very Nice, I have a friend with a Ryzen package from you going to post a bench soon.

Please do. I like more data points on how Ryzens perform to confirm that they are a safe and viable alternative to zombies.

• @poisson Let me know what bench you would like.

I will see if he will run it.

• @Adam said:
    @poisson Let me know what bench you would like.

I will see if he will run it.

Any is fine. Just good for the community to see more Ryzen benchmarks for comparison on whether it is worth paying for Intel when you can have Ryzen.

Thanked by (1)Adam

• @Adam said:
    Very Nice, I have a friend with a Ryzen package from you going to post a bench soon.

Join your friend! Be part of the gang!!

• ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     OS           : Ubuntu 18.10  (64 Bit)
     Virt/Kernel  : KVM / 4.18.0-10-generic
     CPU Model    : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
     CPU Cores    : 2 @ 3593.248 MHz x86_64 512 KB Cache
     CPU Flags    : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Disabled
     Load Average : 0.46, 0.19, 0.07
     Total Space  : 20G (2.2G ~12% used)
     Total RAM    : 82 MB / 1993 MB (1122 MB Buff)
     Total SWAP   : 0 MB / 0 MB
     Uptime       : 0 days 0:4
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     ASN & ISP    : AS24940, Hetzner
     Organization : Hetzner Online GmbH
     Location     : Falkenstein, Germany / DE
     Region       : Bavaria

## Geekbench v4 CPU Benchmark:

Single Core : 5401  (EXCELLENT)
       Multi Core : 9480

## IO Test

CPU Speed:
        bzip2     : 137 MB/s
       sha256     : 285 MB/s
       md5sum     : 699 MB/s

RAM Speed:
       Avg. write : 3276.8 MB/s
       Avg. read  : 10478.9 MB/s

Disk Speed:
       1st run    : 1.7 GB/s
       2nd run    : 1.8 GB/s
       3rd run    : 1.7 GB/s
       -----------------------
       Average    : 1774.9 MB/s

## Global Speedtest

Location                       Upload           Download         Ping   
     Speedtest.net                  901.96 Mbit/s    621.48 Mbit/s    3.399 ms
     USA, New York (AT&T)           3.54 Mbit/s      111.33 Mbit/s   102.403 ms
     USA, Chicago (Windstream)      176.36 Mbit/s    111.56 Mbit/s   101.847 ms
     USA, Dallas (Frontier)         127.62 Mbit/s    147.11 Mbit/s   124.098 ms
     USA, Miami (Frontier)          167.54 Mbit/s    165.49 Mbit/s   113.562 ms
     USA, Los Angeles (Spectrum)    127.16 Mbit/s    176.41 Mbit/s   159.893 ms
     UK, London (Community Fibre)   571.15 Mbit/s    699.06 Mbit/s    21.573 ms
     France, Lyon (SFR)             23.80 Mbit/s     428.81 Mbit/s    19.794 ms
     Germany, Berlin (DNS:NET)      601.48 Mbit/s    554.86 Mbit/s    18.251 ms
     Spain, Madrid (Adamo)          433.12 Mbit/s    548.03 Mbit/s    30.526 ms
     Italy, Rome (Unidata)          349.27 Mbit/s    135.86 Mbit/s    47.448 ms
     Russia, Moscow (MTS)           282.21 Mbit/s    618.65 Mbit/s    48.784 ms
     Israel, Haifa (013Netvision)   151.66 Mbit/s    314.49 Mbit/s    59.658 ms
     India, New Delhi (Airtel)      131.09 Mbit/s    120.15 Mbit/s   164.228 ms
     Singapore (FirstMedia)         6.63 Mbit/s      47.93 Mbit/s    170.435 ms
     Japan, Tsukuba (SoftEther)     5.17 Mbit/s      76.68 Mbit/s    250.367 ms
     Australia, Sydney (Yes Optus)  19.57 Mbit/s     16.58 Mbit/s    307.046 ms
     RSA, Randburg (Cool Ideas)     62.42 Mbit/s     76.14 Mbit/s    189.066 ms
     Brazil, Sao Paulo (Criare)     62.94 Mbit/s     184.67 Mbit/s   195.015 ms

Thanked by (4)tgl mikho poisson tarasis
  • @seriesn said:

@Adam said:

I might take a look on black friday :-)

• @Adam said:

@seriesn said:

@Adam said:

This is it for us boss. Won’t be doing anything for Black Friday/thanks giving weekend. Can’t deal with the chaos.

• @seriesn said:

Want more discount? Special discount for LES/HB Members! Use Coupon Code #Lexit5 to get an additional 5% discount when paid yearly.

Is this discount not applicable for the standard SSD plans? paid monthly/ annually? Thnx

• @localhost said:

@seriesn said:

Is this discount not applicable for the standard SSD plans? paid monthly/ annually? Thnx

Well, it says paid yearly, and since it's in the block for the offer NVMe-SSD-Starter, I assume that it applies to that offer paid yearly.

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @seriesn said:

@Adam said:

@seriesn said:

@Adam said:

This is it for us boss. Won’t be doing anything for Black Friday/thanks giving weekend. Can’t deal with the chaos.

Looks like I might have to consider you now then :)

• Unfortunately, the line

Want more discount? Special discount for LES/HB Members! Use Coupon Code #Lexit12.5 to get an additional 12.5% discount when paid yearly.

should have been deleted with the deleted offer

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @seriesn: Is rDNS supported for IPv6 at NY?

• seriesnseriesn OG
    edited November 2019

@angstrom said:
    Unfortunately, the line

I do not know how or when that got deleted :/ that is for the Pro Plan :). Still applicable. All these extra in-house discount is only applicable if paid annually.

@angstrom said:

@seriesn: Is rDNS supported for IPv6 at NY?

Negative. Postponed till 2020.

Thanked by (1)angstrom
  • edited November 2019

@seriesn said:

@angstrom said:
    Unfortunately, the line

I do not know how or when that got deleted :/ that is for the Pro Plan :). Still applicable. All these extra in-house discount is only applicable if paid annually.

LES, like LET, has the $7 rule for VPSes, so this is why that offer was deleted (by @AnthonySmith , I imagine). It's just that he didn't delete the quoted line as well, which applied to the deleted offer.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

Sorry if I cocked something up, just let me know if you need anything fixed.

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @angstrom said:

@seriesn said:

@angstrom said:
    Unfortunately, the line

LES, like LET, has the $7 rule for VPSes, so this is why that offer was deleted (by @AnthonySmith , I imagine). It's just that he didn't delete the quoted line as well, which applied to the deleted offer.

Ahh. I see. My bad. I was under the impression that, since annual discount brings it down to $7/mo, it would have been.

@AnthonySmith said:
    Sorry if I cocked something up, just let me know if you need anything fixed.

We good brother. My bad. Sorry. :)

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

maybe I got it wrong then.

You can advertise a package with a yearly price if it is the equivalent of $7.00 p/month i.e. up to $84 p/year, but you cannot offer $8.00 p/month as an option if a discount code only works for yearly, hope that makes sense.

Thanked by (1)seriesn

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    maybe I got it wrong then.

You can advertise a package with a yearly price if it is the equivalent of $7.00 p/month i.e. up to $84 p/year, but you cannot offer $8.00 p/month as an option if a discount code only works for yearly, hope that makes sense.

Totally. Nothing good happens after midnight (I keep saying that to myself). Will be more mindful bossman. We are good :)

Thanked by (1)InceptionHosting
  • Just want to give a shout out to @seriesn for a quick resolution on my issue!

Basically their system flagged me for fraud since I am using a VPN. However they waived all formalities just because I mentioned who I am in this forum!

Many many thanks!

Thanked by (2)vyas ITLabs

The all seeing eye sees everything...