Where my black friday deals at?

AsimAsim OGServices Provider

Waiting for some good black friday deals. I know "good" is relative but I hope to get some from the black-friday-offers

Tagged:

Comments

• eejit!

Thanked by (1)Phill

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@Asim said:
    Waiting for some good black friday deals. I know "good" is relative but I hope to get some from the black-friday-offers

what type of offers are you wishing for? storage/high ram/fast ssd ??

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• The black Friday threads are getting tiring.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint angstrom

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• @Asim said:
    Waiting for some good black friday deals.

No need to start a thread to say this, not to mention that BF is almost two weeks away

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• I'm waiting for Ryzen deal like: 2GB RAM, 25GB SSD, US, EU , under 40$/year.

• They will be around on the 29th November.

You should probably get a calendar.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint BlaZe
  • In 2 weeks

• Next year I'll start asking about black friday deals around labor day. Keep moving it up every year, and pretty soon it will be cyber monday asking for next year's BF deals. /s

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint vyas
  • no worries ... Imma start asking about cybermonday soon :smirk:

Thanked by (2)kkrajk DanSummer

HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))

• LEB Has some awesome offers if you are in a rush.

Thanked by (1)kkrajk
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

Looking for php-friends schnupperspecial 2019 and nexusbytes Ryzen equivalent deals

Thanked by (2)uptime Ympker

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• uptimeuptime OG
    edited November 2019

@cybertech keep an eye on ExtraVM - they mentioned planning to move most, possibly all, of their nodes to AMD systems over the next few months. So I don't know what they will be doing for BF but whatever it is just might be about teh ryzen.

Also they might have something available in Dallas right now - would recommend maybe just to open a sales ticket with them if that location is of any interest to you, (Coupon "ryz42" gets the discount See @MikeA's comment from November 3d on LET.) I recently grabbed a 2 vcore ryzen there and well ... gosh now I have an extra extraVM! (That is, the single vcore deal I already had. That's a good problem to have :))

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@uptime said:
    @cybertech keep an eye on ExtraVM - they mentioned that they are planning to move most, possibly all, of their nodes to AMD systems over the next few months. So I don't know what they will be doing for BF but whatever it is just might be about teh ryzen.

Also they might have something available in Dallas right now - would recommend maybe just to open a sales ticket with them if that location is of any interest to you, (Coupon "ryz42" gets the discount See @MikeA's comment from November 3d on LET.) I recently grabbed a 2 vcore ryzen there and well ... gosh now I have an extra extraVM! (That is, the single vcore deal I already had. That's a good problem to have :))

Thanks mate gonna keep a lookout but the deals gotta be from here though

Thanked by (1)uptime

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• uptimeuptime OG
    edited November 2019

@cybertech said:
    the deals gotta be from here though

Oh yeah, right! You know it, O.G.

Let's see what happens - I wouldn't be surprised to see them checking in here before too long. :)

Thanked by (1)cybertech

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@uptime said:
    @cybertech keep an eye on ExtraVM - they mentioned planning to move most, possibly all, of their nodes to AMD systems over the next few months. So I don't know what they will be doing for BF but whatever it is just might be about teh ryzen.

I think the ryz42 codes are almost all used. But the black friday stuff won't be on anything Ryzen. I just plan to move my current VPS that are on the OVH network to Ryzen once they have them available, since the only other stuff I have is in Dallas and those run on Ryzen in the first place.

My black friday stuff will be cheap high RAM VPS in Oregon and web hosting (DA).

Thanked by (2)uptime poisson

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• @Asim didn't you have some kind of admin/mod role at LEB some 7+ years ago?

• @Shoaib_A said:
    @Asim didn't you have some kind of admin/mod role at LEB some 7+ years ago?

Good catch: you're probably right. Minimally, he was active on LEB in the early days.

He's been on LET for a long time as well but with lengthy absences.

Given his experience, I was a little surprised by his decision to start this thread.

Thanked by (1)vimalware

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @angstrom said:

@Shoaib_A said:
    @Asim didn't you have some kind of admin/mod role at LEB some 7+ years ago?

Good catch: you're probably right. Minimally, he was active on LEB in the early days.

He's been on LET for a long time as well but with lengthy absences.

I remember his name because of his helping nature as an admin/mod & witnessed a couple of occasions where he went above & beyond. In those days the issues reported by visitors at LEB actually used to get taken care of by the staff :)

Thanked by (3)poisson angstrom uptime
  • angstrom said: I was a little surprised by his decision to start this thread.

The struggle is real

Thanked by (1)uptime
  • RahulRahul OG
    edited November 2019

@Asim said:

For now, admire this from 2016

• tbh i dont think asking for bf deal before bf is waste of time and iirc there will be a bf specific thread to share all bf deals.and ya i would like to request to mod that they should lock this thread to stop more trolling.