AMD EPYC NAT VPS| 256MB - 2GB | Singapore ?? Netherlands ?? New York ??
What is a NAT VPS?
Network Address Translation (NAT) is the process where a network device, usually a firewall, assigns a public address to a computer (or group of computers) inside a private network.
So a VPS that’s utilizing this kind of technology is shortly understand-able as a VPS with shared IPv4.
It comes with a dedicated IPv6 subnet.
In low end vps world, the main purpose of NATted VPS is also to make the price as low as possible.
Most popular OS choices like Ubuntu, Debian and CentOS can be installed from the control panel.
Shortly it’s just like any common VPS, but it comes with Shared IPv4, not dedicated.
All plans come with /112 IPv6 Subnet, NAT IPv4 with 20 usable ports + 1 SSH port, Domain Forwarding(host on IPv4 port 80/443)
What can you use this kind VPS? Here it is few examples of what you can do with it:
- Host a full-fledged website (w any CMS like Wordpress, Ghost etc) on port 80/443
- VPN - Most protocols including OpenVPN & Wireguard can be used.
- Proxy (private, protected)
- IRC client/server (IPv6)
- VoiP apps like Teamspeak, Mumble etc.
- Anything you want with native IPv6
- A simple remote terminal with root access, testing scripts & other stuff.
- A light usage remote desktop.
- Distributed database, Web Scrapers etc.
- Many more possibilities....may ask in this thread.
Uptime Reports: https://status.webhorizon.in
- PayPal Payments
- Cards via Stripe Payments
- BTC payments
- RazorPay (INR Payments)
If you have any questions or doubts, please PM or post here.
Thanks for reading & regards,