Cheap Phoenix, AZ KVM VPS Servers - Rad Web Hosting

RadWebHosting_ScottRadWebHosting_Scott Hosting ProviderOG
edited March 2021 in Offers

Today we're offering a brand new special offer-exclusive to LES! All of our VPS packages are KVM virtualization, and there are two premium USA data center locations.

Offer Details

• Storage: Solid State Drive RAID 10
  • Uptime: 99.9% SLA, auto credit.
  • Virtualization: KVM Virtualization
  • Control Panel: SolusVM
  • Free support: Unmanaged support
  • Refunds: 30 Day Money Back Policy
  • Terms: https://radwebhosting.com/terms-of-service

KVM VPS Plans

CLICK HERE to view / order all special offer plans - use promo code "LES50VPS" to enable recurring offer price.

★ 512MB RAM ★

• 1 Core @ 2.6GHz+
  • 15GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1000GB Bandwidth
  • 1 Dedicated IPv4
  • /64 IPv6 Included
  • SolusVM/KVM - Linux

Monthly $7.00 || Annually $78.00

Offers apply to new service orders and cannot be applied to existing services. If you have questions, please reply here. We apologize for any errors. Offer expires 10/31/2020. No substitutions. No rainchecks.

Comments

• @RadWebHosting_Scott said:
    ★ 512MB RAM ★
    Tagged: very cheap vps

Special offers are appreciated, cool and all that, but I gotta say that this just doesn't seem so "very cheap" to me, not to mention the amount of upsell stuff jammed into the control panel.

• RadWebHosting_ScottRadWebHosting_Scott Hosting ProviderOG

@tetech said:

@RadWebHosting_Scott said:
    ★ 512MB RAM ★

Special offers are appreciated, cool and all that, but I gotta say that this just doesn't seem so "very cheap" to me, not to mention the amount of upsell stuff jammed into the control panel.

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear this offer does not appeal to you.

What are some changes you would like to see in future offers that would get you excited?

• @RadWebHosting_Scott said:

@tetech said:

@RadWebHosting_Scott said:
    ★ 512MB RAM ★

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear this offer does not appeal to you.

What are some changes you would like to see in future offers that would get you excited?

My personal view is that to be compelling either the cost needs to be decreased or the resources increased. By comparison Wired Blade (also in Phoenix) are currently offering 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 40GB NVMe, 2TB BW with a 10Gbps uplink for the same $7/month price.

Naturally reputation, reliability, support, etc. makes a difference, but when providers who are generally well-regarded here (e.g. BuyVM, Nexus Bytes) are offering 512MB KVM for around $2/month (regular price, not a special offer), paying more than triple for much the same thing might be a stretch for me. Maybe if it was an exotic location etc.

I didn't really set out to crap on your thread (although I guess I have) since each business' pricing and strategy is up to them; I respect that. The above is only my take, and maybe others will indeed find the offer appealing. Tagging it as "very cheap" just seemed to push the limit.

To answer your specific question, I think a compelling offer in Phoenix would need to at least beat the regular pricing of reputable providers, maybe with a more unusual config mix to make it distinctive and workable (high RAM, low BW is one example).

• edited October 2020

I do not have much to add, as @tetech basically spelled my thoughts.. But you might also consider taking a look at https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=0VI-9Q7-24G to get an idea what your competitors' prices are (a rather broad view, both major and minor providers are listed here, many of which are present on these forums too!)

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research