$12 windows 10 professional keys and 30% discount on ALL software keys until 31st Dec

Use Coupon BFTYC for 30% Off (until 31th Of December, revert to 18% after the end)
Get a Windows 10 Key for CHEAP(12USD): https://www.vip-scdkey.com

This code works on all purchases site wide.

Source:

https://inceptionhosting.com
Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@AnthonySmith said:
    Use Coupon BFTYC for 30% Off (until 31th Of December, revert to 18% after the end)
    Get a Windows 10 Key for CHEAP(12USD): https://www.vip-scdkey.com

This code works on all purchases site wide.

Source:

AllKeyShop (site to compare keyshops) lists Win10 Pro from ~2€ from known shops (HRK is quite known in gaming key sites) :
    https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-windows-10-professional-cd-key-compare-prices/

• Hmm nice because I'm looking for Windows Server license :D

Thanked by (2)Ympker ehab

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @thedp said:
    Hmm nice because I'm looking for Windows Server license :D

Has anyone bought Windows Server licenses here before?

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@Ympker said: AllKeyShop (site to compare keyshops) lists Win10 Pro from ~2€ from known shops (HRK is quite known in gaming key sites) :

https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-windows-10-professional-cd-key-compare-prices/

Nice although anything cheaper than $10 you can be VERY sure it will be an N version and not retail, Volume license keys in most cases is not what you want.

Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt

• @AnthonySmith said: AllKeyShopyou can be VERY sure it will be an N version and not retail

Isn't N just the European version? How is that not retail?

• @Chronic said:

@AnthonySmith said: AllKeyShopyou can be VERY sure it will be an N version and not retail

Exactly my thought. Also, if you watch the video closely, you can see that he's buying OEM keys instead of "retail" keys.

• gksgks OG
    edited November 2020

@AnthonySmith said:

@Ympker said: AllKeyShop (site to compare keyshops) lists Win10 Pro from ~2€ from known shops (HRK is quite known in gaming key sites) :

Nice although anything cheaper than $10 you can be VERY sure it will be an N version and not retail, Volume license keys in most cases is not what you want.

Bought one Standard version just now, thanks @Ympker @AnthonySmith from hrkgame. about 3 Euros.

What is that bundle means? I need about 5 licenses for VMs, but the bundle pricing is like 30 Euros.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@Mew said:

@Chronic said:

@AnthonySmith said: AllKeyShopyou can be VERY sure it will be an N version and not retail

Exactly my thought. Also, if you watch the video closely, you can see that he's buying OEM keys instead of "retail" keys.

N is the cheap version that excludes media player and a bunch of other stuff.

The keys in the video he tests at the end all come back as retail, that is important because you dont need to reactivate when changing hardware.

• TBH everything about this just screams "black market keys that finally got banned from ebay, probably from hacked edu/bizspark/etc accounts"

Thanked by (1)webcraft
  • elliotcelliotc OG
    edited November 2020

Remember to use the key with a emtry Microsoft account. Your account will soon get banned, but your windows install still active.

Those key will not make you legit, only make windows working.

Thanked by (2)AlSwearengen webcraft

Action and Reaction in history

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@elliotc said:
    Remember to use the key with a emtry Microsoft account. Your account will soon get banned, but your windows install still active.

Fwiw if my PC manufacturer didnt ship it with a Pro license, I'd have used the free (trial?) Version of Windows 10. It's an unlimited trial now right?

• Watching that video was painful (calling Microsoft). That guy is truly an idiot. Microsoft's point of view is that anything sold significantly below MSRP is not obtained through legal methods. Either from abusing various programs (Bizspark, education, volume, etc) or from recycling keys from used computers, which Microsoft frowns upon unless authorized.

For the record, calling up the joe schmo Microsoft support agent can only verify that a key is valid (giving them a volume, OEM license or retail doesn't matter), they cannot verify if the license obtained is valid (that's really on the user). There are no activation key generators available for Windows 10 like back in the XP and 7 days, any key that can actually activate an unmodified Windows came from Microsoft.

It's been said its legal to recycle OEM keys in Germany, but I don't know about other jurisdictions. To me, it's pretty clear OEM licenses (whether or not German courts says so) were sold for less than retail and should retain less rights, not parity with retail rights. Just because a computer with an OEM or even retail sticker on a case goes in for recycling or garbage, doesn't mean the original owner isn't still using the license or already transferred it to another PC and still in use. So its an unreliable market without trustworthy/licensed reseller sources.

Microsoft already got paid for the keys they've issued and they were used. When keys like this get reused, Microsoft isn't getting any additional money, just the recyclers getting compensated for their time to do that. There's really no difference to using HWIDGEN as it has the same net effect.

• @Ympker said:

@elliotc said:

Fwiw if my PC manufacturer didnt ship it with a Pro license, I'd have used the free (trial?) Version of Windows 10. It's an unlimited trial now right?

Idk, my desktop was build during the intel gen6 period.
    No time for gaming, means no need to upgrade.

Action and Reaction in history

• yokowasisyokowasis Services Provider

@Ympker said:

@elliotc said:

Well, yes. But I prefer paying 2 eur than to stare that watermark.

• ChronicChronic OG
    edited November 2020

@AnthonySmith said: N is the cheap version that excludes media player and a bunch of other stuff.

I'm not sure that they are supposed to be cheaper, but it may very well be the case that they are more easily obtained by resellers and therefore sold cheaper on third-party markets. My understanding is that the N version is the result of a 2004 decision by the European Commission that Microsoft was violating the antitrust law by exploiting their OS monopoly in order to secure an advantage for their media player. That is also, as you correctly pointed out, why Windows Media Player is not installed by default. Nobody is preventing you from installing it afterwards though. If I were buying for myself and could get N for cheaper, I'd go for it. Your mileage may vary though.

• These keys often come from MSDN accounts and aren't allowed to be resold. I bought one in the past, worked fine for almost a year and then suddenly stopped working i.e. told me to reactivate Windows (with a different key of course).

@Freek said:
    These keys often come from MSDN accounts and aren't allowed to be resold. I bought one in the past, worked fine for almost a year and then suddenly stopped working i.e. told me to reactivate Windows (with a different key of course).

Yep, that’s why it’s best to use retail keys which is all the site I linked too sells, anything less than £10 it is very likely to be a MSDN, volume or academic key, if you are lucky you will get OEM.

• @Ympker said:

yeah. my win10 no licence, but still update just fine.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @AnthonySmith said: Yep, that’s why it’s best to use retail keys which is all the site I linked too sells, anything less than £10 it is very likely to be a MSDN, volume or academic key, if you are lucky you will get OEM.

At that point I would be thinking why would I buy a product that might be legitimate from a seller that knowingly sells illegal keys?

@hzr said:

@AnthonySmith said: Yep, that’s why it’s best to use retail keys which is all the site I linked too sells, anything less than £10 it is very likely to be a MSDN, volume or academic key, if you are lucky you will get OEM.

At that point I would be thinking why would I buy a product that might be legitimate from a seller that knowingly sells illegal keys?

Indeed, which is why I posted this, as they only sell legit keys.

• keys are legit, it can be activated, better than someone use pirated copies of software with bunch of malware.
    regarding legally right or not, is up to justification.

MS influence and corrupt under developed countries administration with enforced Windows in education, the students came out from school realize that they need to work months together to obtain a right license that is more expensive than obtaining driving license for the heavy weight vehicle.

Thanked by (1)Chronic
  • So in a nutshell, keys are legit, but where they're from and how they're obtained is something else?

Thanked by (1)Chronic

@thedp said:
    So in a nutshell, keys are legit, but where they're from and how they're obtained is something else?

Pretty much.

• How about a key for Enterprise LTSB?

• Is this truly really legit?

• @exp3 said:
    Is this truly really legit?

Buy one and let us know?

• yokowasisyokowasis Services Provider

@exp3 said:
    Is this truly really legit?

it depends

• @cornercase said:
    How about a key for Enterprise LTSB?

Source