The ultimate Lowend Spirit BF/CM Mayhem: Free Free and more Free. Big Dollah giveaway.

seriesnseriesn OG
edited November 2020 in Must See Deals

Was I the only one who thought BF is a bit boring here at LES? Just like me, did you think that we would have a calm and quite black friday? As if we lost the Lowend Spirit ?

Come on LESbians!

What do we have here?

**OH YEAH!! We got some free giveaways! **

The following providers below are giving away (Yeap, literally giving away), free service credits to no other but you.

Let's see who is giving away what:

If you do not see your favorite web hosting provider in this list, it is more then likely either they didn't chose to participate or might have forgotten to join or @AnthonySmith didn't spam them hard enough.

Guess what dear hot, handsome/beautify sexy hosting providers, you can still join!! Please slide into my DM and I gotchu fam! Your name will be added in no time!! Can't promise any fancy titles though. Last day to join the madness (as a hosting provider) is Saturday the 28th, 11:59 PM (EDT)

Like seriously my hosting coalas, please enter! Love only increases when you give. Free year of service, 50% service credit for the first month, limited qty, everything is welcome!

Alright. Enough talk. How do I win? How do I get the free stuff?

Rules are simple and super fair!!

• You must have purchased at least 1 valid "Paid" service from the above mentioned web hosts within the following time frame

• November 26th (12 AM) to November 30th, (11:59 PM) EDT
  • Comment below this post with the followings:

• Name of the Hosting provider
    • Order No.
  • 1 comment/response per entry. Want to enter multiple time? Comment away!!

• Last day and time to enter: November 30th, 11:59 PM EDT.
  • We will tally up everything on December 1st.
  • Winners will be announced on December 2nd and providers will be reaching out to the winners.

FAQ:

• Promo credits don't have any cash value. Don't be a dick and ask for refund after receiving your service credit.
  • Don't be a bore. Feel free to spice up your comment with some memes! Unless of course, you know, you don't wanna or feeling lazy.
  • How many entries can I have?
    • 1 Entry = 1 comment. Multiple entries, multiple comment
    • 1 Entry per order, per web hosts.
    • If you have multiple orders from the same provider, you may enter multiple time.
    • If you have multiple orders from multiple hosts, you may enter multiple time! So yeah. Multiple entries allowed.
    • Multiple entry with the same order number will result in automated disqualification.

We got another @AnthonySmith special. If you have ordered from any of our LES hosts (https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/92/les-hosting-provider-register-update-25th-november-2020),
Feel free to comment with the order no and host name, to enter for a chance to win $25 service credit, paid by none other than AntGoldFish!

Talk about a generous admin!!

This is a poll
  1. Am I a poll?54 votes
    1. Yes.
      24.07%
    2. Yes. Maybe. Not sure.
      75.93%

Comments