What TV series are you currently watching?

Comments

• @OttoM said:
    My all time favorite TV series is Chuck.

Sarah <3

• @tgl said:

@terrorgen said:
    Just binge watched The Man in the High Castle. I wonder why good TV shows often ended poorly.

there could be plans for the 5th series I have no idea, but the end was balanced, leaving the watcher to decide what will happen next, and not trying to create a conflict between the Smith/Julia supporters

It sounds like the series has ended, leaving many threads open.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• Been watching Young Sheldon on Prime Video,lately.

• RadiRadi Hosting ProviderOG

Now watching Teen Wolf and on Season 6. Really liking it as I am big fan of such shows.

Maybe next would be "Riverdale".

Get some hosting at https://drserver.net .

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

Anyone been watching "Shameless" on Prime?

• @Rahul said:
    Been watching Young Sheldon on Prime Video,lately.

Horribly boring spin off, don't you think?

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• @cybertech said:
    Has anyone watched mr. robot? Wonder if it's nice

The actor has the same name as me ... It's too weird for me.

Thanked by (1)cybertech

Action and Reaction in history

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

Solaire said: Black Summer

I really enjoyed that, I am interested in any suggestions for post apocalyptic stuff.

My probably not so common show that I think is well worth watching is the returned (French) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2521668/

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• deankdeank OG
    edited November 2019

Don't have TV at home. Ditched my cable service at least a decade ago. 100CAD per month was ridiculous.
    I do have Amazon prime though due to me buying lotta stuff from Amazon.

On prime, I've watched the Expanse, the Grand Tour, and Ekaterina.

Speaking of Grand Tour, BBC: Bring Back Clarkson.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• The Expanse was great, waiting for the next season, atm I'm watching Dark

• About to cut my landline phone as well. It's 50 CAD per month and all I get is scam calls from India or Pakistan 12 times a day according to call history log.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• Have been watching the Blacklist, quite enjoying it. I usually watch things way after they originally aired, but have caught up with the current series which is unusual for me.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

Out of boredom, I queued up "Third Rock from the Sun", and watched the pilot and second show. It comes from a time predating politics-in-everything, and the jokes are either complete slapstick, or 'you can't say that anymore', which bides just fine with me.

Thanked by (1)poisson

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• @WSS said:
    Out of boredom, I queued up "Third Rock from the Sun", and watched the pilot and second show. It comes from a time predating politics-in-everything, and the jokes are either complete slapstick, or 'you can't say that anymore', which bides just fine with me.

Fuck the current politically correct climate. Those idiots are just short of wearing Victorian corsets.

Thanked by (1)vyas

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• Wrapped up Season 4 of The Man in the High Castle. Too many sub plots, too many new characters, almost seemed like the third part of Matrix.

Watched it, done with MITHC

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@elliotc said:

@cybertech said:
    Has anyone watched mr. robot? Wonder if it's nice

The actor has the same name as me ... It's too weird for me.

on season2 now. its quite nice.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• How much have they deviated from the book so far? Hard to make 4 seasons just from the book.

• @vyas said:
    Wrapped up Season 4 of The Man in the High Castle. Too many sub plots, too many new characters, almost seemed like the third part of Matrix.

Watched it, done with MITHC

Like the ending?

• vyasvyas OG
    edited November 2019

@saibal
    Haven't read the book so cannot comment. Have set aside some time in Mid December for the book reading though!
    Curious- if you have read the book- how did you find it?
    @terrorgen

What was your take?

I do not think they built up enough hype/drama that gave them room to end on a high - I felt almost as if someone was trying to squat a fly.

The ending of Person of Interest, for e.g. will make me want to see the Season Finale again even though I know how it ends. This one? Meh...

• vyas said: What was your take?

the very last scene, it was a 'WTF' moment for me. that doesn't make much sense to me at all, and nowhere in the series was that scene hinted.

They should've write it so a season 5 is possible. There are so many plots left hanging there.

Thanked by (1)vyas

• Beforeigners

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

The Mandalorian is a good show, and has 4K.

Thanked by (2)Ympker vimalware

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• WSSWSS OGRetired

The Torkelsons

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• @vyas said:
    @saibal
    Haven't read the book so cannot comment. Have set aside some time in Mid December for the book reading though!
    Curious- if you have read the book- how did you find it?

Missed this tag earlier. I liked the book although it might not be for everybody. This is one of the more realistic alternative reality books on WW2. PKD's more famous books are probably this and this.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2019

Any series similar to GoT? Hopefully with Boobs too

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

The Expanse, its GoT but in space, no boobs; you can also check out The Last Kingdom or See

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • Amitz said: don't you think?

Yes, Mostly.

But, I just hope that this new episode of it that i am about to watch is not

Amitz said: Horribly boring

but happens to be so, 7 out of 10 times.

Thanked by (1)Amitz
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@cybertech said:

The Last Kingdom. Vikings, up to season 3 has been fun, too.

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • @Delong said:

@terrorgen said:

@Delong said:

@terrorgen said:
    Just binge watched The Man in the High Castle. I wonder why good TV shows often ended poorly.

I'm only 5 episodes into the final season, are you telling me I should prepare to be disappointed? The book is up next to see how the two contrast.

Without spoiling anything, I think the ending scene is quite abrupt. Everything is good until the very end.

Disappointing. Sound's like at the last minute Amazon decided to just say screw it and cancel it if it's rushed like that.

no, they just run too many stories, but the ending is ok, its decided by the viewer