42.0% Off on all our product lines (Promo code 420) Happy 420 to you all.

hosterlabshosterlabs Hosting Provider
edited April 2021 in Offers

Hello guys,

We have been waiting to publish some of our offers because we had trouble with our new control panel "SolusIO" and we did not want an overflow of support tickets all over the place.

We have planned a complete website redesign that will be coming in the next couple months because we want it to be amazing and integrated with our control panel, so wait for that :)

On the other hand, we have also planned to start offering dedicated servers in the next couple months as well as a massive offering. We will let you know on that, you would have complete IPMI access.

Now, the real stuff and our offerings! All offerings are KVM Based. They run on Solusvm and SolusIO

Note: Windows Servers are not licensed by US, they work on a BYL (bring your license) base. You can find them pretty cheap on the market for windows 2012-2016...

So the promo code: 420 applies a 42% discount on:
This promotional code is limited to 42 uses. Afterwards we will update the thread with a new promo code.

Our Web Hosting (Phoenix)

Does not apply to Basic NVMe
Link: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/store/premium-shared-hosting
Featured Plan
*Free Domains not available

Plus NVMe
Disk Storage 25GB
Bandwidth 1TB/month
RAM 2GB
CPU 125%
NPROC 35
Else is not limited.
Final Pricing 1.7$/Month
Order here

Our VPS Premium Offerings (Quebec, Beauharnois)

Link: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/store/linux-virtual-server-kvm
Featured Plan

Pro KVM Linux
RAM: 4 GB of RAM
Space: 45 GB NVMe
Speed: 1Gbps Unmetered (2Gbps Bursts and 5-10 Gbps local exchanges)
CPU: 4 vCPU @ 3.7Ghz
IPv4 : 1
IPv6 : 4 /80 Subnets + 1 IPv6
Final Pricing: 6.96
Order here

Our Budget Offerings (Quebec, Montreal)

Link: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/store/budget-canadian-vps-kvm
Featured plan

4.5 GB RAM
2000 GB Bandwidth
100 GB NVMe Storage
3vCPU @2.4Ghz
IPv4 1
IPv6 /80 Subnets
Final Pricing: 4.06$
Order here

IPv6 Offerings too! (Quebec, Beauharnois)

Link: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/store/ipv6-only-canada
Featured Plan

NOTE THIS IS IPV6 ONLY, CHECK YOU HAVE IPV6 CONNECTIVITY BEFORE BUYING

vCPU 4 CPU
Ram 10 GB
Disk 40GB SSD RAID 1
/80 IPv6 Block
KVM Virtualization
Order here

Lastly our German Locations

Link: https://hosterlabs.net/panel/store/german-vps

vCPU 3 Ryzen Hexacore
Ram 6 GB
Disk 30GB NVMe
1 IPv4 and /80 IPv6 Block
KVM Virtualization
Unmetered 1Gbps
Order here

## Specials for those Crypto Holders
Pay crypto and get 69% Off on any of the mentioned services with the code: Tothemoon
Note: This only applies for the first 3 billing cycles, no free SSL's or Domains or complements.

And for everyone else, do not worry, there are some "Easter eggs" coupons related to 420 that give you 69% off. Be creative and feel free to post any thoughts/ideas on what you have tried, we might enable them. As of now there are only: 4 cupon code Easter eggs. They are pretty basic and we might have used one of them in the past.

Node Specs:
Hardware:
4TB NVMe SSD
@1Gbps Up/Downlink
2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 V3 - 2.4Ghz 6 Core
128GB DDR4 ECC 2333Mhz

Canada CPU's
Beauharnois
Intel Xeon-E 2288G ( 8 Cores / 16 threads ) Max Speed @5Ghz with overclocking.
Intel Xeon-E 2136 - 6 c / 12 t - 3.3 GHz / 4.5 GHz (OpenVZ)
Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 (IPv6 Only)

Germany
AMD Ryzen 5 3600

On 4/20/2021 we will enable a special website for random promos, they will not be better than the ones we have right now. And these promos will not be published on the other green forum till 420, so this is kind of exclusive to you until then.

Thanked by (3)ehab Ganonk dahartigan

Comments

• I got a 69%.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

That's dope!

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• hosterlabshosterlabs Hosting Provider

Hey,

Forgot to add, activations will happen on Monday so please don't go crazy if we don't activate instantly.

Best Regards!

@Mason said:
    That's dope!

Who doesn't love 420 :)

• Got one 69%, looking forward to try the server in Monday :)

Note: Due to abuse on Tothemoon where people paying with PayPal are trying to use this promo code, we have suspended the code.

This one only works with Bitcoin or crypto payments! We will find a way to enforce this before you type the promotion code.

• edited April 2021

@hosterlabs said:
    Note: Due to abuse on Tothemoon where people paying with PayPal are trying to use this promo code, we have suspended the code.

This one only works with Bitcoin or crypto payments! We will find a way to enforce this before you type the promotion code.

Stacking allowed ?
    And whats the network port on ipv6 only plans
    And is the promo code not recurring ?

• edited April 2021

CPU policy is very loose:
    "CPU Abuse is defined as: You might not use more than 75% of a shared CPU resource for more than 72 hours in a given week or 6 straight hours."

The 4GB IPv6-only would be perfect for compute intensive tasks such as compiling software and encoding videos.
    There are 3 vCores, and you'll never exceed 75% if you set 1 vCore to "offline".
    Basically, it's 2 vCores 100% 24x7, for $17.40 first year.

I still have some trial credit from a few months ago.
    Will people look down on me if I order discount product with trial credit?

On another thought, I should fill up the two servers I bought last month, before ordering new ones.
    My real constraint is never hardware, but how quickly can I churn out software and content to put on all the idling servers.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• I entered a few previous promotional codes, which cannot be applied to the German region. I look forward to seeing the new codes when I wake up. <3

Personal hobby: collect vps in various regions.

@yoursunny said:
    "CPU Abuse is defined as: You might not use more than 75% of a shared CPU resource for more than 72 hours in a given week or 6 straight hours."

The 4GB IPv6-only would be perfect for compute intensive tasks such as compiling software and encoding videos.
    There are 3 vCores, and you'll never exceed 75% if you set 1 vCore to "offline".

Hey no loopholes !! But technically yes. We have just complained to customers when:
    1. They used 500MB of read/write speeds on one of the VPS's (As you know, this will destroy the disk in weeks)
    2. They had loads of 16 or more on VPS's with one core.

You compiling something will most likely do nothing to the overall server performance. 10 or 20 people compiling something is another thing.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
    edited April 2021

@kuduku said:

@hosterlabs said:

Stacking allowed ?

Yes you can stack, network is 250Mbps on IPv6 only with bursts of 1Gbps if I am not wrong.
    Promo code is recurring three times on 69% discounts. So 3 years, 3 quarters, 3 months. As well as other "easter codes".
    420 is for ever.

Promos are quite hexy

• edited April 2021

Are you guys crazy?

Just grabbed one machine in Germany and looks good. Basically a 3 cores with 6 GB ram for 10€/qr :open_mouth:

EDIT: The only question left for me would be if there is any chance to increase the 30 gb nvme in future?

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Mon 19 Apr 2021 11:39:38 AM UTC

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 3 @ 3593.236 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 5.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 29.5 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 45.20 MB/s   (11.3k) | 306.73 MB/s   (4.7k)
    Write      | 45.27 MB/s   (11.3k) | 308.35 MB/s   (4.8k)
    Total      | 90.47 MB/s   (22.6k) | 615.09 MB/s   (9.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 540.58 MB/s   (1.0k) | 576.74 MB/s    (563)
    Write      | 569.31 MB/s   (1.1k) | 615.15 MB/s    (600)
    Total      | 1.10 GB/s     (2.1k) | 1.19 GB/s     (1.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 819 Mbits/sec   | 361 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 885 Mbits/sec   | 413 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 847 Mbits/sec   | 526 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 717 Mbits/sec   | 86.0 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 826 Mbits/sec   | 188 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 750 Mbits/sec   | 209 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 774 Mbits/sec   | 204 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | busy

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 854 Mbits/sec   | 428 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 856 Mbits/sec   | 457 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 830 Mbits/sec   | 544 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 763 Mbits/sec   | 198 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 772 Mbits/sec   | 145 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 845
    Multi Core      | 1556
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/7494694

• Looks only Bitcoin supported ? How about other crypto currencies?

@Multi_ said:
    Are you guys crazy?

Just grabbed one machine in Germany and looks good. Basically a 3 cores with 6 GB ram for 10€/qr :open_mouth:

EDIT: The only question left for me would be if there is any chance to increase the 30 gb nvme in future?

We are completely out of stock on Germany.

• maybe i am the luckiest to get the lastone :)

@derekyang said:
    Looks only Bitcoin supported ? How about other crypto currencies?

We only support for now:

BTC
    ETH
    XRP
    LTC
    BCH
    TUSD
    BAT
    DAI
    MANA

Unfortunately we do not support all AltCoins but you could make a exchange between any of the mentioned coins for almost no cost.

This requires manual invoicing, as no module satisfies our needs with customer privacy.

• Thanks @hosterlabs , i opened the ticket the same , i only saw BTC is showing during payment, do you mind to help to take a look of Ticket #efzv07 please? thanks

@hosterlabs said:

@derekyang said:
    Looks only Bitcoin supported ? How about other crypto currencies?

We only support for now:

BTC
    ETH
    XRP
    LTC
    BCH
    TUSD
    BAT
    DAI
    MANA

Unfortunately we do not support all AltCoins but you could make a exchange between any of the mentioned coins for almost no cost.

This requires manual invoicing, as no module satisfies our needs with customer privacy.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited April 2021

On a lighter note - though it is clearly not the intention here :

420 according to Indian Criminal Law is

"cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property. The maximum punishment which can be awarded under this section is imprisonment for a term of 7 year and fine"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_420_of_the_Indian_Penal_Code

Thanked by (1)seriesn
  • I just love your Cloud Panel. It looks sophisticated.

Additional note : disk upgrade is $0.1/GB/momth

• Interesting, 1st time I have seen a SolusIO offer, been wanting to try that panel out on a fully working service. Will wait though and see who else comes along using it.

• @Lee said:
    Interesting, 1st time I have seen a SolusIO offer, been wanting to try that panel out on a fully working service. Will wait though and see who else comes along using it.

I think Hetzner Cloud is using that aswell. The panel here looks same as the Hetzner Cloud Panel

• @Multi_ said: I think Hetzner Cloud is using that as well.

lol, they are really not.

Thanked by (3)Multi_ Unixfy mikho
  • Found an "Easter eggs" 69% promo! Here is the lowest IPv6 plan YABS. (4.34$ /y)

#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Mon 19 Apr 2021 04:01:18 PM UTC

Basic System Information:
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3399.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 987.2 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 19.6 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 38.13 MB/s    (9.5k) | 128.86 MB/s   (2.0k)
    Write      | 38.22 MB/s    (9.5k) | 129.54 MB/s   (2.0k)
    Total      | 76.35 MB/s   (19.0k) | 258.41 MB/s   (4.0k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 144.92 MB/s    (283) | 150.86 MB/s    (147)
    Write      | 152.62 MB/s    (298) | 160.91 MB/s    (157)
    Total      | 297.55 MB/s    (581) | 311.77 MB/s    (304)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 405 Mbits/sec   | 371 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 421 Mbits/sec   | 315 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 365 Mbits/sec   | 354 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 424 Mbits/sec   | 3.03 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 359 Mbits/sec   | 178 Mbits/sec

Geekbench releases can only be downloaded over IPv4. FTP the Geekbench files and run manually.

• edited April 2021

@hosterlabs said:

@kuduku said:

@hosterlabs said:

Stacking allowed ?

Yes you can stack, network is 250Mbps on IPv6 only with bursts of 1Gbps if I am not wrong.
    Promo code is recurring three times on 69% discounts. So 3 years, 3 quarters, 3 months. As well as other "easter codes".
    420 is for ever.

Promos are quite hexy

is this means promo code 420 recurring for every months?coz i have one using the 420 promo code... cmiiw please 😊

• @psychoid said:
    is this means promo code 420 recurring for every months?coz i have one using the 420 promo code... cmiiw please 😊

Yes

hosterlabs said:
    420 is for ever.

• I'm building a global network to efficiently deliver push-up videos to worldwide viewers.

I thought about it and realized that there's not much benefit adding an IPv6-only node in North America to my network, because I already have 4 dual-stack nodes here, and IPv6-enabled residential networks are few and far between in this region.

I would be interested in IPv6-only nodes in Europe, where most ISP has IPv6 already.
    Can you make it happen for 22-02-2022 palindrome day?

@hosterlabs said:

@yoursunny said:

Hey no loopholes !! But technically yes. We have just complained to customers when:
    1. They used 500MB of read/write speeds on one of the VPS's (As you know, this will destroy the disk in weeks)
    2. They had loads of 16 or more on VPS's with one core.

Why do you care about "load"?
    As long as total CPU time isn't exceeded (e.g. by setting --cpus 0.7 in Docker), load doesn't matter.
    If it's KVM, you wouldn't be able to see load anyhow.

You compiling something will most likely do nothing to the overall server performance. 10 or 20 people compiling something is another thing.

I have high performance networking software that works by polling the NIC instead of waiting for interrupts.
    It would be 100% CPU, or whatever value I throttle to on Docker.

Many users are complaining about this design.
    Before I made throttling to work, they basically have to spend $150 for a dedicated.

• Do you have a looking glass? ;)

• @brunuh said:
    Do you have a looking glass? ;)

https://canada.lg.hosterlabs.net/
    Dunno about germany

Thanked by (1)brunuh
  • edited April 2021

I said twice I don't want the IPv6 Only, but it kept coming up in my dreams, so I caved (or is it mis-clicked).
    The specs couldn't get better:

• 3 cores, AUP allows 75% usage, so it's 2 unlimited cores
    • 4GB RAM
    • $17.40/year

Moreover, there's unlimited network transfer on IPv6.

YABS here: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/63186/#Comment_63186
    Somehow it has 5.8GB RAM instead of 4GB.

Network interface MTU is only 1400, lower than most other networks.
    If I use IPIP6 to tunnel IPv4 traffic, the MTU on a tunnel interface would be further reduced to 1342.
    Having a lower than usual MTU could cause trouble with certain UDP based applications, if they do not implement Path MTU Discovery properly.
    It wouldn't affect push-up delivery though, because I anticipated such issue and set all the MTU to 1337 (@Not_Oles's favorite number).

SolusIO is as confusing as when I first tested it a few months ago.
    I couldn't figure out where to add more IPv6 addresses (adding an address inside the KVM doesn't work, no neighbor solicitation at all), or how to install a different OS (in SolusIO, permission error; in WHMCS, it just reinstalls CentOS 7).

I also snagged the Deal of the Year: $6.9/year for 6 vCPU + 8GB RAM + 105GB NVMe.
    Provider is very unhappy for letting me find such an incredible deal.

I imagined all kinds of things I could do with this fat VPS, but it got away because there's no more stock.
    Nevertheless, I hope we can still be friends.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@yoursunny said: I anticipated such issue and set all the MTU to 1337 (@Not_Oles's favorite number).

Congrats! Advanced thinking! :)

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!