Introducing NOVOS BRICK cloud storage - 200 GB for just €1 (one-time only)

15678911»

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited July 2021

@debaser said:

@Mew said:

So far for;

@martijnk said:
    Some people also claim I did this to use and sell their personal info. That's not the case either, when the project ends all your personal info will be deleted and it was never sold, transfered or used in any commercial way possible.

Selling your business doesn’t mean selling personal information in that sense. Also, he apparently is going to remove your data. Either way, @martijnk is awfully silent here. I hope @SGraf made him a good enough offer. If it’s going to be sold, it better be to someone I trust.

I also was happy to see @SGraf being one of the people making an offer. The clients can be at ease if it was him the bussiness will be handed over to :)

Thanked by (3)Brueggus mikho axelblaze
  • SGrafSGraf Hosting ProviderServices Provider

@Ympker said:
    I also was happy to see @SGraf being one of the people making an offer. The clients can be at ease if it was him the bussiness will be handed over to :)

Me taking a look and making an offer does not guarantee things. I have to consider a lot, like long term viability,...
    In this specific case, i have yet to receive a response/data to look at.

MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ Web-Hosting ★ LIR-Services ★
    MrVM ★ Virtual Servers ★
    Blesta.Store ★ Blesta licenses and Add-ons at amazing Prices ★

• edited July 2021

@SGraf said:
    In this specific case, i have yet to receive a response/data to look at.

Really hope things turn out for the better. Have an amazing service with @martijnk, really would like to keep it this way.
    Thanks for helping this community.

• As I know @SGraf is a nice guy, a transfer would be better then let it deadpool.
    Sure he will speak when the transfer has been done.

Thanked by (1)danielcardosopt
  • edited July 2021

@Neoon said: a transfer would be better then let it deadpool.

You may want to change that, as it has an entirely different meaning to what you likely want it to be! ( You'd like it to be taken over and subsequently allow it to deadpool?! I don't think so. )

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

You may want to change that, as it has an entirely different meaning to what you likely want it to be! ( You'd like it to be taken over and subsequently allow it to deadpool?! I don't think so. )

You know exactly what I mean, its just a typo, calm your tits.

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@AlwaysSkint said:

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• @Neoon said: its just a typo, calm your tits.

Yeah, yeah. :p

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@Neoon said: its just a typo, calm your tits.

Yeah, yeah. :p

• MewMew
    edited July 2021

@Freek said:

@Mew said:

So far for;

@martijnk said:
    Some people also claim I did this to use and sell their personal info. That's not the case either, when the project ends all your personal info will be deleted and it was never sold, transfered or used in any commercial way possible.

That might still be the case. Perhaps @martijnk can clarify :)

@debaser said:

@Mew said:

So far for;

@martijnk said:

Selling your business doesn’t mean selling personal information in that sense. Also, he apparently is going to remove your data. Either way, @martijnk is awfully silent here. I hope @SGraf made him a good enough offer. If it’s going to be sold, it better be to someone I trust.

It all comes down to the same idea when you sell your business. Nobody will sell a business excluding certain customers. I hope he clarifies the idea and removes his Brick customers from his database or gives an opt out option, but I doubt he will do that.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

is it high time to file paypal dispute for my dollar then?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:
    is it high time to file paypal dispute for my dollar then?

For your dollar I think it's too late. But to buy a VPS business on a premium location, now is the right time.

• @Mew said:
    I hope he clarifies the idea and removes his Brick customers from his database or gives an opt out option, but I doubt he will do that.

He literally said that he'll delete customer records when the project finishes though.