Is OneilOnline and WattaServer having issues?

edited March 2022 in Outages

VPS has been unreachable from Solus for more than 5 days

No one responds to support tickets

Online chat says they are online but they never answer

Leaving a message for online chat and pressing Send shows: SMTP invalid

Trying to boot the VPS from the portal says: Command failed, create support ticket

The network status always says no issues but this has happened many times in the last months, but then it starts to work again.

Is there any issues or information about Oneil Online??? They were advertised on LowEndBox.

Tagged:

Comments

• Muh why did you start 1 same thread on 2 separate forums, that's kinda weird and funny.

But I guess you have hit the bad one, try chargeback or something. As always don't try providers on LEB as Most of them give money to whatever who is running that for ads, you can't know who is reliable and not sketchy.

Thanked by (1)bubo
  • @neko said: try chargeback or something

That's not a good suggestion, especially when you have no insight of what's going on.

Thanked by (1)bubo

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @TheDP said:

@neko said: try chargeback or something

That's not a good suggestion, especially when you have no insight of what's going on.

I feel like there was a need for a chargeback. Poor man he has got no response, nowhere to complain and I see bad hosting setup and unstable infrastructure. I don't know man.

• @neko said:
    Muh why did you start 1 same thread on 2 separate forums, that's kinda weird and funny.

Browsing LET led me here like LET was closing down? Sorry I'm new to the VPS scenes.

But I guess you have hit the bad one, try chargeback or something. As always don't try providers on LEB as Most of them give money to whatever who is running that for ads, you can't know who is reliable and not sketchy.

@neko said: feel like there was a need for a chargeback. Poor man he has got no response, nowhere to complain and I see bad hosting setup and unstable infrastructure. I don't know man.

I don't want to do chargeback unless nobody in the community can vouch. Does no one else use them?

I never used a VPS or LET until I saw the 1 year promo for Watta Server last year on LET for $24.

I'm not losing much if I walk away but I started to depend on the VPS for hosting small apps. I don't want to keep shopping around. But is this usual for a VPS hoster?

• Thanked by (1)bubo

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@TheDP said:

@bubo said: Online chat says they are online but they never answer

Leaving a message for online chat and pressing Send shows: SMTP invalid

Thanked by (2)TheDP bubo

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• Sorry, missed that part.

Well tough luck, you've got no choice other than to wait for a response from them.

Thanked by (1)bubo

• Yes I only create these forum posts as a last resort to seek other inputs on what to do. This is my first time doing VPS things.

I will wait another week but after that I will chargeback because it is 2 weeks of downtime from a 1 year service.

• Hey there guy,

I would recommend you open an thread about this on LET, tagging @ONeilOnline and @JonBiloh, and ask Jon if @ONeilOnline paid their invoice. If they have, demand you are refunded from LETs coffers.

• bruh21bruh21 Hosting Provider

Well, there’s always cheaper hosts out there anyways