[KTS24.com] Free storage VPS for at least 3 month!

13»

Comments

• Email has been sent, thank you

• Email is sent, thanks

• Email is sent, thanks

• Email has been sent, thank you

• Email has been sent, thank you.
    [email protected]

Thanked by (1)renalio
  • We thank you for the interest generated here. As my colleague RapToN already informed, our recording capacities are exhausted for.

Please do not send us any mails about this topic in advance. If more testers are needed, we will contact you.

Thank you for your understanding

• Email sent. Thanks for your gift.

• Email has been sent, thanks

• Email sent. Thanks

• @Ganonk said:

@ehab said:

ur so pretty
    Erisa
    Erisa

Pretty Women :3

Folks this is just an avatar and let’s not chase off people either. (Cue accusations of white knighting)

• edited March 2022

@RapToN said:
    Since I don't want to open a separate thread on this topic, and the topic fits the offer here, I'm taking this thread a little out of context and hope that one or the other will express their opinion despite the inappropriate title.

One issue that has not yet been finally clarified with the storage offers is traffic billing.

There are actually three models that could come into question here:

• Fair use, as is used for all other offers (however, some usage scenarios are excluded here that seem to make sense for storage systems).
    • Fixed traffic limit measured against available storage (1 TB storage = 2 TB traffic, 8 TB storage = 16 TB traffic) on a shared 10G connection.
    • Unlimited traffic. Limited by a shared network port. (100 MBit/s, 500 MBit/s and GBit/s would probably be available there)

Wich one would you prefere?

the last one

• @stevewatson301 said:
    Folks this is just an avatar and let’s not chase off people either. (Cue accusations of white knighting)

i would like to see you in a purple dress.

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

Closing this as it's going out of hand and all spots are taken.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

This discussion has been closed.