3 vCore Ryzen CPU
4TB @ 1Gbps
1x IPv4
ORDER HERE

Special offers page: https://virmach.com/special-offers/

Holiday Flash Specials Brought To You By VirBot

VirMach is currently running a flash sale at https://virmach.com/flash-sale/

Custom Plan Sale (2-Year)

Customize your own plan. 50% off, limit one per customer. https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

Limited Support

You understand special offers come with limited support: VirMach will only provide support to ensure your service functions.

Problematic Customer Price Increase

*Due to the extreme ticket volumes we've been receiving recently, your renewal price will be increased if you contribute to the excessive ticket load by creating an unnecessary ticket. Of course, this is at our discretion and interpreted by us, so if you disagree, you can always cancel your service properly per our policies to avoid a renewal at the adjusted rate. Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket.

We will also do this if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

IPv6 Information

IPv6 will be available for all these services, however, not at launch. Later on, you'll automatically be assigned an IPv6 address, with the option to request up to a /64 IPv6 subnet free of charge. This subnet can be requested using the self-serve button labeled "Request IPv6" in the billing panel. IPv6 are not assigned to your VPS immediately and are done in batches. Please be patient after requesting IPv6 as it may take some time for IPv6 to be assigned.
We will not answer any tickets regarding IPv6 so please do not create one.

Cancellations

If you place an order that is not activated due to your own negligence, please note it may take up to 30 days to receive a cancellation and refund.

We will also cancel and refund any order for any reason before activation. Unless it is activated, please assume that we're not required to render any services to you. We'll generally cancel and refund your order if you've previously been marked as a problematic customer.

Refunds? Personal Order Status Updates? Management? Look At My Ticket First?

No. No. No. No.

Previous Offers
**This offer was posted on April 5th, 2022 and has expired**
★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $30/2YR- 768MB ★ $40/2YR - 1.5GB ★ $50/2YR - 2.5GB ★ $70/2YR - 4GB ★ LES

Important Ordering Instructions

I realize that providers requiring people post their order IDs for bumps is something we hated, but in this case, I do want to make sure this offer is not re-posted elsewhere and actually exclusive to LowEndSpirit members only so I will only be manually activating these, and will only be manually activating the orders that specifically have the order ID posted here. Once this starts to get annoying, we're okay with this thread with being set to sink by a moderator. _After placing your order, please be sure to copy and save the order ID provided. We will absolutely not be activating any of these with invoice ID or other ID so that's your only chance to write it down._

Ryzen LES Exclusive Offers

**768MB RAM**
20GB NVMe
1 vCore Ryzen CPU
2TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address

$30/2YR (RECURRING*)
ORDER: https://virmach.com/special-offers/

**1.5GB RAM**
35GB NVMe
1 vCore Ryzen CPU
4TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address

$40/2YR (RECURRING*)

**2.5GB RAM**
50GB NVMe
2 vCore Ryzen CPU
6TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address

$50/2YR (RECURRING*)

**4GB RAM**
80GB NVMe
3 vCore Ryzen CPU
8TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
1x IPv4 Address

$70/2YR (RECURRING*)

Problematic Customer Price Increase

*Due to the extreme ticket volumes we've been receiving recently, your renewal price will be increased if you contribute to the excessive ticket load by creating an unnecessary ticket. Of course, this is at our discretion and interpreted by us, so if you disagree, you can always cancel your service properly per our policies to avoid a renewal at the adjusted rate. Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket.

Important Payment Information

Due to the way that this offer gets deployed, we will only be accepting AliPay, Store Credit, Coinbase, and Coinpayments (cryptocurrencies.) This means if you want to use PayPal or Credit/Debit card, you must make a non-refundable deposit to your account first.

We will also do this if you spam this thread with your order ID asking for something outside of an activation request, or if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

IPv6 Information

IPv6 will be available for all these services, however, not at launch. Some of these _may_ end up with a single IPv6 address immediately, but most will not. Later on, you'll automatically be assigned an IPv6 address, with the option to request up to a /64 IPv6 subnet free of charge. This subnet can be requested using a self-serve button in the future. We will not answer any tickets regarding IPv6 so please do not create one.

Cancellations

If you place an order that is not activated due to your own negligence, please note it may take up to 30 days to receive a cancellation and refund. This includes not posting your order ID, or losing your order ID. We'll provide at least 24 hours for you to post your order ID here, and up to 30 days (per the previously mentioned cancellation policy.) This will probably average out to about a week.

We will also cancel and refund any order for any reason before activation. Unless it is activated, please assume that we're not required to render any services to you. We'll generally cancel and refund your order if you've previously been marked as a problematic customer.

Refunds? Personal Order Status Updates? Management? Look At My Ticket First?

No. No. No. No.

Comments

• Welcome to LES! <3

Thanked by (2)VirMach o_be_one

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• Finally.

Thanked by (2)VirMach bakageta

Hallowed be thy name.

• Welcome to LES

Dentistry is my passion

• edited April 2022

Welcome to LES!

Does the order ID stuff hints that you'll be activating those who post them in here earlier? Just out of curiosity. nvm. They're manually activated. Makes sense.

• skorousskorous OG
    edited April 2022

Errrm, 10G NVME on the 4GB plan? ;-) ( on the website )

• That's the Spirit.

Welcome! :smiley:

Would bite on this but I already have one pending ;)

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @TheDP said:

Same here. Just gotta wait a while longer...

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited April 2022

@skorous said:
    Errrm, 10G NVME on the 4GB plan? ;-) ( on the website )

100GB, fixing. 80GB?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@TheDP said:
    That's the Spirit.

These are all ready, the Ryzen servers. I'm just trying to round them up and activate them neatly. I'm creating a list of everyone who made a ticket asking about it and spammed us in general, and putting them all on the same server first. It's a fun little experiment I've been planning.

Then everyone else will be activated.

• @VirMach said:

@TheDP said:
    That's the Spirit.

These are all ready, the Ryzen servers. I'm just trying to round them up and activate them neatly. I'm creating a list of everyone who made a ticket asking about it and spammed us in general, and putting them all on the same server first. It's a fun little experiment I've been planning.

Then everyone else will be activated.

Again, that's the spirit! :joy:

Oh well, seeing what you have to deal and put up with, just take your time with mine.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @VirMach said:

Well. That'll be evil, and chaotic.
    Would probably make some bank if you implemented the Ticket Load price increase on LET.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@VirMach said: I'm creating a list of everyone who made a ticket asking about it and spammed us in general, and putting them all on the same server first. It's a fun little experiment I've been planning.

Weird... I could've sworn I just heard an evil laugh echoing somewhere while reading this.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ bdl Ympker

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• Finally, VirBot has gained consciousness.
    Welcome to LES, @VirMach :)

• 哈喽,哈喽,请问一下,有优惠码之类的么

• Shoot.

Cover's blown!

• 哈喽,我已经下单了,请问是需要在这里写下我的订单号吗?还是怎么

@caodaye said:
    哈喽,我已经下单了,请问是需要在这里写下我的订单号吗?还是怎么

Yes, order ID here.

• @VirMach said:

@caodaye said:
    哈喽,我已经下单了,请问是需要在这里写下我的订单号吗?还是怎么

Yes, order ID here.

您的订单号是:7403291011

• edited April 2022

Super happy to see you over here, now there's no reason for me to come back to OGF! Order ID is 6342537822.

edited April 2022

@fluttershy said:
    Super happy to see you over here, now there's no reason for me to come back to OGF! Order ID is 6342537822.

ALso to add to your post engagement,

Engagement is for LET only. No engagement here, sorry.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • I"m comeing!Virmach!

all stand up!

@pdd said:
    I"m comeing!Virmach!

Thanks, I haven't heard that in a while.

• They're coming out of the woodwork.

Thanked by (1)ehab

• @VirMach said:

@fluttershy said:

ALso to add to your post engagement,

Engagement is for LET only. No engagement here, sorry.

Engagement has been removed, consider yourself disengaged.

Thanked by (1)VirMach
  • Before @FrankZ does his usual bit **

**(not here please!!)

Thanked by (2)FrankZ imok
  • Welcome to LES <3

Thanked by (1)knifered
  • AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

Welcome :)

Is custom ISO installation possible on these promotional plans ?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown imok

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@vyas said:
    Before @FrankZ does his usual bit **

**(not here please!!)

So what you are saying is @Mason scammed me? :anguished:

Thanked by (1)hzy0819

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.