Looking for a VPS that allows torrenting

Hello, I'm looking for a VPS provider that allows torrenting.

Specs
Ram 2-4
SSD: 60-100
CPU: 2vCore - 3vCore
1gbps network
bandwidth - 2TB
DDoS Protection

budget: 5euro/month or 50 euro per year

Comments

• Oracle cloud never gave me issues, in switzerland datacenter. Also cheapwindowsvps also didn't seem to care

• Instead of VPS, what about seedbox at Pulse Media? 5.99 EUR/mo, so slightly above budget, but torrents are allowed. Value1000 XS with 1TB space and 4TB bandwidth on 1Gbit link. I'm using them (Dragon-R Mushu) for a long time and I'm very satisfied.

I think it'd be worth to pay this 1 EUR more and torrent without issues and possible terminations without prior notice.

Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • pulsed media ?

• @Ganonk said:
    pulsed media ?

It's like any other media, but it's pulsed i.e. turns on and off periodically.
    I mean, the network has congestion periodically when it comes to streaming downloaded videos over HTTP across the Atlantic.
    If you ask, they'll blame Twelve99.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• GreenKVM:
    10GbpsPromo-2
    60GB SSD
    4 cores
    8 GB
    8 TB
    10 Gbps Port
    $7/mo

Bit Torrent: Legal usage of bittorrent is allowed, including running trackers, clients, or websites for non-copyright-infringing material. Laws regarding copyright infringement will apply, according to applicable US law. Frequent or unresolved DMCA complaints regarding bittorrent usage may be grounds for service suspension. Because of resources limitations. Torrents are allowed only on Windows VPS, KVM Storage VPS and Dedicated Servers.

• @yoursunny said:

@Ganonk said:
    pulsed media ?

It's like any other media, but it's pulsed i.e. turns on and off periodically.
    I mean, the network has congestion periodically when it comes to streaming downloaded videos over HTTP across the Atlantic.
    If you ask, they'll blame Twelve99.

Thanks for the public review and your services have been terminated.

Thanked by (3)brejski pikachu foitin

Why?

• Get something from seedhost and call it good. Great value, IMHO.

• @madbrewer said:
    Get something from seedhost and call it good. Great value, IMHO.

Imo kumsufi costs the same, gives same diskspace, but has unmetered bandwidth. And according to reddit they dgaf about torrents

• Yep, if 100Mb is okay for you then KS is a good best as well.