Dedicated server in EU

edited May 2022 in Requests

Hi,
I am looking for a dedicated server with such specs:

• CPU: Intel Broadwell or newer, AMD Ryzen or EPYC (at least 6cores/12 threads)
  • RAM: 48GB or more
  • Storage: 512GB SSD NVMe (two for RAID would be perfect) + at least 2x2TB HDD with the possibility of RAID1
  • Network: Min. 500Mbit, can be metered
  • IPs: IPv4 /28 or bigger subnet, very small IPv6 subnet (/122) will be enough
  • Region: Central / Eastern Europe (Poland would be perfect)

It would be nice if the server had IPMI or any other remote access method in case of network configuration failure.

My budget is a maximum of 100EUR (PL VAT 23% included) per month, I would prefer to avoid the setup fee (that's the only thing that holds me back with ordering OVH Rise-1).

Preferred payment methods: CC or PayPal

Any good offers here? :smiley:

///EDIT
Already got a server at Mevspace for 98EUR/mo with such specs:
Ryzen 5 3600, 64GB RAM, 2x500GB NVMe, 2x4TB SATA HDD, 1Gbit unmetered flat.

Comments

• Mevspace maybe? They're in PL, but you might have to contact them for a custom offer due to your SSD+HDD & /28 requirements.

Thanked by (1)brejski
  • @Decicus said:
    Mevspace maybe? They're in PL, but you might have to contact them for a custom offer due to your SSD+HDD & /28 requirements.

Sounds good. I will write them an email. Thanks

• edited May 2022

@brejski AX61-NVME https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-ax

PS: @deank supplements are not replacement for real @deank. For more information contact your local @deank. :relieved:

Thanked by (1)Hetzner_OL
  • Currently I have a server at Hetzner (AX101), but I need several IPs and... with Hetzner I would spend most of my savings to get /28 subnet - 304EUR for setup is definitely too much. :lol:

@Janevski said:
    PS: @deank supplements are not replacement for real @deank. For more information contact your local @deank. :relieved:

I only wanted to join nigh sect on LET :tongue:

Thanked by (1)Janevski
  • edited May 2022

@brejski said:

As you should, i am just pulling your leg and showing my appreciation for the cult. :relieved:
    And if you think about it, @deank was right all along, about everything. Even the plague happened...

• @brejski said:

Attaboy.

Thanked by (1)Hetzner_OL

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @Decicus said:
    Mevspace maybe? They're in PL, but you might have to contact them for a custom offer due to your SSD+HDD & /28 requirements.

I ordered at Mevspace. Their support is very, very fast (they prepared an offer out of business hours) and their offer perfectly fits my budget.

Thanked by (2)Decicus Mason
  • Hi
    You should checkout HostSlick for dedicated servers in NL.
    https://hostslick.com/dedicated.php

• CPU - Intel Xeon E5-2680-V3 @2,50Ghz, Turbo 3,30Ghz
    • Cores/Threads - 12 Cores, 24 Threads @2.50Ghz
    • RAM - 32GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • SSD/HDD - 2x 1TB SSD
    • RAID - Hardware RAID HP P220i
    • Port Speed - 1 Gbps
    • IP Addresse(s) - 1
    • KVM/Managment - Yes
    • Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)

Available in 120EUR

Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
    Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.

• @servzen said:

• SSD/HDD - 2x 1TB SSD
    • RAID - Hardware RAID HP P220i

Hi, thanks for it, but 32GB RAM is too less and also, there is no HDD in this price...

I ordered a server at Mevspace with R5 3600, 64GB RAM, 1Gbit unmetered, 2x500GB SSD and 2x4TB HDD for 98EUR (VAT incl)

Thanked by (1)TrendyJack
  • That's very good specs in fine price.

Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
    Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.

• edited May 2022

@brejski
    How do you find their network?
    Given the nominal 1Gbit, are you actually able to get the 500Mbit+ as per OP requirements?
    Also, is your traffic mostly from/to Poland (?), or other places as well?

(Asking because I've heard rather bad things about their NW in the past, perhaps they've improved recently?)

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• @chimichurri said:
    @brejski
    How do you find their network?
    Given the nominal 1Gbit, are you actually able to get the 500Mbit+ as per OP requirements?
    Also, is your traffic mostly from/to Poland (?), or other places as well?

(Asking because I've heard rather bad things about their NW in the past, perhaps they've improved recently?)

I find their network pretty good when it comes to Poland, traffic is in 99% inside of Poland.
    Transfer between Mevspace and Hetzner network is strange: from Hetzner to Mevspace is very good, but from Mevspace to Hetzner is terrible (20Mbit, lol). Also strange stuff happens when syncing Mevspace server with Hetzner Storage Box (FSN) - downloads are terrible, but uploads are very good.

Thanked by (1)chimichurri