Looking for VPS resellers in multiple locations

edited June 2022 in Requests

Hello,

We are registered in British Columbia, Canada, and we are looking for VPS resellers in a variety of locations.

Our WHMCS can connect to your system using ready-made modules, or we can use your API to build the integration, which takes longer.

Volume discounts are not our favorite. However, we do appreciate a fixed discount rate because we would rather pay as we grow instead of paying for resources we may not need (resource pools).

We are eager to hear your offers and begin doing business with you.

Tagged:

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider

Nexusbytes @seriesn
    Advin servers @Advin

Thanked by (1)rakhsh

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited June 2022

Hello,

We can offer a VPS reseller where you can deploy servers in the following locations:
    1. Amsterdam, NL (Virtual Location)
    2. New York, NY
    3. Dallas, TX
    4. Los Angeles, CA
    5. Miami, FL (Coming Soon)

Here is our VPS reseller plan:
    Ryzen/Intel CPU (6 vCores)
    32GB DDR4 Memory
    240GB NVMe SSD
    1 Gbps w/ 16TB
    $32/month

Let us know if you would be interested. This is a Virtualizor "Cloud" account, so we aren't entirely sure if it would be compatible with WHMCS. We unfortunately can't go lower than $32/month due to the lack of automation for deploying Virtualizor "Cloud" accounts, otherwise we would.

Thanked by (1)rakhsh

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• Thank you for your offer @Advin
    How many IPv4 included?

@rakhsh said:
    Thank you for your offer @Advin
    How many IPv4 included?

We include 1 IPv4 address by default but additional can be purchased at $1/IP/month. If you are planning on ordering a lot of IP's (i.e. 32 IPv4 addresses), we can potentially go lower than that.

Thanked by (1)rakhsh

• @Advin said:

@rakhsh said:
    How many IPv4 included?

We include 1 IPv4 address by default but additional can be purchased at $1/IP/month. If you are planning on ordering a lot of IP's (i.e. 32 IPv4 addresses), we can potentially go lower than that.

The pricing of IPs are good btw, and what about the custom specifications or resource pool?

One more thing, Virtualizor cloud account supports reseller module at WHMCS which can be found at virtualizor website. it's called Virtualizor_cloud and needs to install manually in WHMCS.

It only requires API credentials of your cloud account to work.

Thanked by (1)rakhsh

Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
    Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.

@servzen said:

@Advin said:

@rakhsh said:
    How many IPv4 included?

The pricing of IPs are good btw, and what about the custom specifications or resource pool?

One more thing, Virtualizor cloud account supports reseller module at WHMCS which can be found at virtualizor website. it's called Virtualizor_cloud and needs to install manually in WHMCS.

We can do custom specifications and such, just open a ticket describing exactly what you need.
    Only issue is that we have a $30/month minimum on reseller accounts because they require manual setup & maintenance (the automated module does not work well).

Thanks for letting us know!

Thanked by (1)rakhsh

• @Advin said:

@servzen said:

@Advin said:

@rakhsh said:
    How many IPv4 included?

We can do custom specifications and such, just open a ticket describing exactly what you need.
    Only issue is that we have a $30/month minimum on reseller accounts because they require manual setup & maintenance (the automated module does not work well).

What if we can work the automation module out and you'll be no issues for fixing or doing anything manual, will there be some discounts? and as he mentioned that he's gonna pay for what he'll use but not for resources.

Thanked by (1)rakhsh

@servzen said:

@Advin said:

@servzen said:

@Advin said:

@rakhsh said:
    How many IPv4 included?

What if we can work the automation module out and you'll be no issues for fixing or doing anything manual, will there be some discounts? and as he mentioned that he's gonna pay for what he'll use but not for resources.

The automation module works, but the main issue is that existing clients cannot purchase reseller accounts because they would need to use a different email address for it to create properly.

If we can work the automation module out, I can offer smaller plans for you and potentially give you a small discount :+1:

Thanked by (1)rakhsh

• @Advin said:

@servzen said:

@Advin said:

@servzen said:

@Advin said:

@rakhsh said:
    How many IPv4 included?

The automation module works, but the main issue is that existing clients cannot purchase reseller accounts because they would need to use a different email address for it to create properly.

If we can work the automation module out, I can offer smaller plans for you and potentially give you a small discount :+1:

that's good, but there is no problem of using different email address and its very easy to work with automation, if you are using Virtualizor panel.

Thanked by (1)rakhsh