Looking for LES Mod (Community Manager)

MasonMason AdministratorOG

Will try to make this short and sweet:

We're looking for a well-known member of LES to join the staff here to join @mikho and myself as a moderator. This will be a non-paid position. Not looking for someone to do this as a "job", but rather as a hobby/side project if it interests them. There will be no activity or time requirements, just whenever you feel up for helping out around the place. Both mikho and myself have had a lot going on personally, causing some behind-the-scene housekeeping things from getting the attention they deserve.

There isn't much moderation that needs to be done on discussions here (thanking you all for that), below are the types of activities that we'd like some help with. I think these fall more in line with something a "Community Manager" might be doing, instead of a Content Moderator.

• Attending the help desk (evaluating and acting on provider tag requests, username changes, random other requests)
  • Soliciting and preparing LES Talk posts for release (reaching out to those who said they may be interested in writing a post, formatting and preparing the thread, coordinating sponsorships from providers at LES)
  • Ensuring posted offers abide by our selling rules
  • Possibly some managing and posting to our underutilized socials (facebook, twitter, who knew we even had these? :P)
  • Depending on user's skillset, potentially helping with CSS/theme updates, debugging plugins, other site changes

If you think this sounds like "fun" and you think you may be interested, then you might just be crazy enough to join mikho and me. Feel free to express interest publicly (by commenting here), privately (by messaging me), or offer your condolences to anyone that volunteers as tribute.

Cheers,
-Mason

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

Thanked by (1)jureve

Comments

This discussion has been closed.