Server Avatar 1 Server "License" giveaway

vyasvyas OG
edited August 2022 in Free Offers and Stuff

https://serveravatar.com/1-free-server-forever/

Above page is self explanatory, 1 application limit applies. Valid for 2 more days
Other than a happy paying customer, I have nothing to do with them.

Comments

• Last line posted above (disclaimer) for those who know me is redundant, but in the past someone accused me of posting an aff link with disclosing- which was not the case as they themselves admitted later.

• @vyas said:

Last line posted above (disclaimer) for those who know me is redundant, but in the past someone accused me of posting an aff link with disclosing- which was not the case as they themselves admitted later.

I dont believe you, please post copies of your bank statement and passport.... Otherwise I'll have to assume this is a lie 😛

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • @chris said:

@vyas said:

Last line posted above (disclaimer) for those who know me is redundant, but in the past someone accused me of posting an aff link with disclosing- which was not the case as they themselves admitted later.

I dont believe you, please post copies of your bank statement and passport.... Otherwise I'll have to assume this is a lie 😛

Actually the prescribed method is a selfie with me holding a board which says " I have not posted aff links". But since you asked..

here is passport. Bank statement will be PM'd once I deposit two amounts, each less than one US Dollar to your bank account and you confirm the receipt of funds.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • I now have no reason to doubt you :)