OVHcloud Special DEALS ★ Dedi Servers from $27/m Recurring ★ VPS from $4.18/m

OVHcloud_APACOVHcloud_APAC Hosting Provider
edited August 2022 in Offers

Special Deals has begun | Offer ends on 7th September'22 | While stocks last

Deals at a glance:

• Eco servers (Kim Sufi & So You Start Ranges): Europe & North America locations | Free Setup Fee on all Kimsufi (new customers) | 30% off Recurring KS-12 | 25% off Recurring SYS-5-SSD-32 | Limited Edition SYS servers | From US$26.59/month!
  • Rise servers: Europe & North America locations | Rise-STOR 1, Rise 2 & 3 | Up to 25% Off Recurring | From US$67.97/month!
  • Game servers: Europe & North America locations | Rise-Game-1 | Up to 25% off Recurring | From US$67.97/month!
  • VPS plans: Asia Pacific, Europe and NAM locations | Up to 30% off on Value Plan

🛒 Shop all deals:

Dedicated Server Offers

KS-12 Dedicated Server

Perks: 

• Intel Xeon E5-1630v3 - 4c/8t - 3.7GHz/3.8GHz
  • 64GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • 2x 480GB softRAID SATA SSD 
  • 100Mbit/s Unmetered Bandwidth 
  • Anti-DDoS included
  • From US$26.59 ex.GST/month

SYS-LE-1 Dedicated Server

Perks:

• Intel Core i7-7700K - 4c/8t - 4.2 GHz/4.5 GHz
  • 32GB DDR4 2133MHz
  • 2x 450GB softRAID NVMe SSD
  • 250Mbit/s Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Anti-DDoS included
  • From US$59.62 ex.GST/month

Rise-GAME-1 Dedicated Server

Perks: 

• AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - 6c/12t - 3.8 GHz/4.4 GHz
  • 32GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • 2x 512GB SSD NVMe Soft RAID 
  • 500Mbits Unmetered Bandwidth 
  • Anti-DDoS Game Protection included
  • From US$67.97 ex.GST/month

Rise-2 Dedicated Server

Perks: 

• Intel Xeon-D 2141l - 8c/16t - 2.2GHz/3GHz
  • Up to 32GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • 2 x 4TB SATA HDD or 2 x 512GB soft RAID NVMe SSD 
  • 500Mbit Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Anti-DDoS Protection included
  • From US$67.59 ex.GST/month

🛒 Shop Dedicated servers:

VPS Offers

• With 12 months commitment : 20% off for 12 months (monthly payment) + Automatic backup option free for 1 month
  • With 24 months commitment : 30% off for 24 months (monthly payment) + Automatic backup option free for 1 month

VPS Value

• 1 vCore
  • 2GB RAM
  • 40GB SSD NVMe
  • Unmetered Traffic @ 250Mbps (except Asia-Pacific data centers 1TB Traffic/month @ 250Mbps*)

🛒 Shop VPS

About OVHcloud

OVHcloud is a global player and the leading European cloud provider operating 400,000 servers within its own 32 data centers across 4 continents. For more than 20 years, the Group has been leveraging an integrated model that provides full control of our value chain, from designing our servers to managing our data centers through to orchestrating our fibre-optic network. This unique approach enables OVHcloud to cover, independently, the full spectrum of use cases for our 1.6 million customers across 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers customers the latest-generation solutions that combine high performance, predictable pricing, and full data sovereignty to support their unfettered growth.

Comments

• FREESETUP*

is not working in the summery page!

• OVHcloud_APACOVHcloud_APAC Hosting Provider
    edited August 2022

@ehab said:
    FREESETUP*

is not working in the summery page!

Hi ehab, the code should be FREESETUP without the asterisks behind. Let me know if it works.

• i get it now

new customers

i missed that but if you can give me a free setup i will be happy off course :)

• @ehab said:

new customers

So you are not horny anymore?

• @vyas said:

@ehab said:

new customers

So you are not horny anymore?

only for new women servers and with big ass discounts.

• All discounts for 12 months only?
    And will those offers be included in the energy price hike or is this the new price already?

Thanked by (1)ralf
  • @webcraft said:
    All discounts for 12 months only?
    And will those offers be included in the energy price hike or is this the new price already?

24m

• @ascicode said:

@webcraft said:

24m

Which deals 24 months? You cannot even select 24 months for all deals, such as Webhosting.

• @webcraft said:

@ascicode said:

@webcraft said:

24m

Which deals 24 months? You cannot even select 24 months for all deals, such as Webhosting.

Did I miss read the post? Does OP mention webhosting as part of the deal?

@webcraft said:

Hello @webcraft , according to https://blog.ovhcloud.com/ovhcloud-price-adjustments-in-2022-and-2023/ , the price adjustments will only be applicable from early december. Therefore none of the prices online currently reflect such adjustments.

Thanked by (1)webcraft

@webcraft said:

@ascicode said:

@webcraft said:

24m

Hello @webcraft,
    30% off Webhosting plan offers are valid for the first year only (billing is yearly)
    For VPS, you can get up to 30%off for 24 months (paid monhtly) , then price will be as displayed online post the 24months
    For Baremetal servers, the discounted price is recurring for as long as you keep your server with the same commitment.
    Hope this helps

Thanked by (1)webcraft
  • What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

• @KVChosting said:
    What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

What about carrier pigeon, pager and snail mail??

@KVChosting said:
    What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Hello @KVChosting , I invite you to read more about our different level of support from Standard to Enterprise: https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/support-levels/
    Do let me know if any question and hope this helps.

• @OVHcloud_APAC when will you allow FREESETUP for existing customers?

• @ehab said:
    @OVHcloud_APAC when will you allow FREESETUP for existing customers?

AFAIK this is working but on Kimsufi models online (expect KS-12).

• @webcraft said:

@ehab said:

r u sure..... its says new only!

Thanked by (1)webcraft
  • @ehab said:

@webcraft said:

@ehab said:

r u sure..... its says new only!

Ok, I didn't finish the order but at least I was able to redeem it in the cart. Maybe the error comes at a later step.

• @webcraft said:

once you login ...
    the fun is over.

• @ehab said:

@webcraft said:

once you login ...
    the fun is over.

Yes, I mean as logged in ofc but maybe it's because I've ordered via eco.ovhcloud.com and not directly kimsufi.com.

• @webcraft said:

@ehab said:

@webcraft said:

once you login ...
    the fun is over.

Yes, I mean as logged in ofc but maybe it's because I've ordered via eco.ovhcloud.com and not directly kimsufi.com.

there is no other way to order other than the eco

try it again and go next until you see the pay button.